Last Request

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you really sure Cho Seohyun-sshi with your decision?”Mr. Song asked her, giving her a questioning glance but Seohyun shrugged off the hesitation she could sense in her professor. “We’ll be gone eight years away from Korea, away from our families but you wanted to cut your connections and communications when we leave, from everyone you knew here? Even to your families and friends?”

 

“Yes professor.” She answered, not even a hint of unwavering in her tone. She had made up her mind, no one can stop her from choosing this decision. It’s the only way to stop everything that will bound to happen.

 

“And you want to keep everything unknown to everyone?”

 

She nodded, staring straight to her professor’s eyes.Mr. Song let a soft sigh before nodding to her, “All right, it looks like you have already thought about it. I needed to talk to our superior first if she will allow this to happen.” He patted her head before giving her a sad smile, “I hope you do not regret this Seohyun-sshi. I know you’re a smart student, if not you wouldn’t even choose to be part of this program but I hope the decision you made was really right.”

 

Seohyun returned the sad smile to her professor, “I know I’m making the right decision professor.” Mr. Song stood up making her followed his movements before staring at him in determination. “I will call upon you tomorrow to respond to your request. For now, give your time to those who are important to you because we will be leaving next week, after arranging all your requirements.”

 

Seohyun bowed her head in response as she heard the door closing, before she slumped down to her seat. She covered her face with her palms before she started sobbing quietly. She knew that the decision she made was really hard to decide, but as she said a while ago, it’s the only way.

 

The real reasonMr. Song had called her four days ago was to deliver the good news to her studies as well as to her future. She was appointed to be part of a big explorations that all the Universities in Korea have established by the government to travel the world and learn the history of every country by going there personally. Since she major History and was really exceling in her studies, she was chosen to be the representative of their University, Empire University to be one of the most outstanding students that will be considered as a group of elite students who will explore the world and conduct a study. Eight years of exploring the world with the selected 48 countries and learning all their stories.

 

Without everyone knowing where she was. She had requested to Mr. Song that they should keep everything a secret, to everyone in the school and to her family, her location, her status except only from the officials of the University but they also should keep their mouths shut. Or else, she would not participate and the University won’t be having a representative. Yes, she didn’t really request, instead she had threatened.

 

 

She wiped her tears. “You can do this Seohyun, your remaining time in Seoul is running out.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seohyun, are you sick?”Soojung asked before feeling her neck and forehead at the same time with her hands. “You don’t really have a fever, but what you said was really strange.”Jongdae and Hayoung nodded their heads in support for Soojung’s statement, because they really couldn’t believe what Seohyun had just said just a while ago.

 

“Why?” She asked nonchalantly, raising her brow in inquiry. “Didn’t you want to do that for a while now?”

 

Jongdae clicked his tongue and snapped his fingers, “Exactly! But you always rejected it, saying you’re busy and stuffs.” He eyed her suspiciously making her squirm.

 

She sighed in defeat before pouting, “I just realized that it’s time now. I’m no longer busy, in fact.” She grinned at them, “I’m really free. So why not?” Her pout sprouted once again as she began to whine.

 

“Okay fine, at least. So whose place are we going to destroy tonight?” Soojung asked staring at each one of them before adding, “Definitely not in my apartment.”

 

“You always hated my place.” Jongdae chirped in, “And of course our house is too small for everyone.” Seohyun quickly added as all eyes landed on the only person who was groaning quietly. “Okay, my parents are out tonight. We can destroy our house like you said it.” Hayoung agreed on defeat making everyone cheered loudly.

 

“So, what are we going to watch? Horror, romance or whatever that is worth watching?” Seohyun inquired happily.

 

“Horror!” Jongdae immediately answered.

 

“What the hell Jongdae?! Of course romance!”Soojung remarked, glaring at the only guy in the group.

 

Hayoung and Seohyun exchanged a glance, “I think we should decide later.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was trying hard not to burst out of crying in front of the trio watching them arguing what genre they were going to watch tonight. This would be the last she was going to see them arguing over a small matter, and she couldn’t hide the fact that she was going to miss the trio who were always there for her.

 

The officials had agreed to her request to keep everything hidden. And it’s only her last three days in the country before she gone off to somewhere. She chose to spend her time first to her best friends.

 

“Why are you so quiet Unnie?” Hayoung asked, making Seohyun to produce a smile. Of course, the youngest was always the observant of them all. She would need to double her acting skill when it comes to talking to Oh Hayoung because the girl can read you between her glasses.

 

“I just realized that it was fun watching Jongdae and Soojung arguing over a simple matter.”

 

Hayoung glanced at the two bickering duo as well before chuckling. “But in the end we know who’s going to win.”

 

“We’re going to watch A Walk To Remember, or else I’m going to throw you out of this house. Pick.”Jongdae was about to remind her that she had watched that movie for so many times but he decided he still valued his life.

 

Seohyun and Hayoung giggled when Jongdae didn’t have no choice but to nod in defeat, afraid of Soojung as always. The bully princess of Jung.

 

 

“I hope we can stay like this forever.” Hayoung whispered out of nowhere making Seohyun stiffened. She glanced at the youngest who was smiling at her Unnie and Oppa. Her eyes began to water but she immediately shook her head and looked up to prevent herself from crying. She squeezed Hayoung’s hand as she said, “Of course Hayoungie. We’ll stay like this forever.” Trying hard not sob as a single tear escaped her eye and instantly she wiped it off. Really thankful that the lights are off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(2 days remaining…)

 

 

“I think you’re acting weird right now Seohyun.” Her answer was a heartily laughed before punching the guy lightly in his arm. “It’s weird that you initiated to treat me for today.”

 

“Really? Then savor the moment because this will be the first and last.”

 

Kris stared at the girl for a moment before shrugging. She’s right, this maybe the last before she returned into I-have-no-money-I’m-poor reason. Might as well be thankful that she initiated right now.

 

“I think I’m going to miss you Kris, the most.”

 

“Really?” He his chocolate ice cream while giving her an odd look. “You’re leaving?”

 

Seohyun laughed as an answer before shaking her head, “Where will I go if ever?”

 

“I don’t know. But what you said, sounded like you’re going somewhere.”

 

“Maybe. But you see, that’s impossible.”

 

“Then why would you miss me the most?”

 

“Because I might not bully you for the mean time. I’ll stop it for a while.”

 

Kris groaned, “Should I be happy because of that?” Seohyun winked at him, “Of course.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

(1 day remaining…)

 

 

“Imp, grow up quickly okay?” Jongin looked at her Noona weirdly when he felt her ruffling his hair. “And why should I need to grow up quickly? I’m a fan of Peter Pan, I don’t want to grow old.” He answered sharply while removing her hand.

 

He gasped when she only chuckled for he was expecting for a smack or something, but Seohyun only added a grin. “Well, as long as you’ll take care of Appa, your Joy Noona and Dubu, I don’t mind you not growing up.”

 

“How about you? You don’t want me to take care of you?” Jongin inquired, wondering where this discussion was heading to. “But of course you don’t want, you can take care of yourself alone.” He smugly added while crossing his arms on his chest, “And it’s not like I want to.”

 

 

Seohyun only laughed, for the second time. “Yeah. Maybe. Don’t worry I will take good care of myself when I’m alone.”

 

“Are you going somewhere Noona?” Seohyun winced at the sudden inquiry of Jongin. She smiled in forcing it to be looked genuine but failed miserably. “I’m not, but if I do ever please do what I told you.”Jongin shot her a suspicious glance before nodding. “I’m man, of course I would do that.”

 

Maybe it wasn’t Kris she would miss the most. Maybe it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter