Personal Maid?

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Flashback*

 

“So what was your plan Deer-monkey?” Seohyun asked after 20 minutes of silence, requested by the doe-eyed guy beside her. They were now sitting at the floor, resting their backs at the railings thinking of ways how to explain why Luhan just dragged his so called stalker away from the cafeteria with everyone as a witness.

 

“Another 10 minutes.” Luhan answered while closing his eyes, thinking deeply. Seohyun rolled her eyes then nodded. “Then let me borrow your phone.” She answered quietly, hoping for him to agree.

 

Luhan opened his eyes first and stared at her, then fished his phone from his pocket and gave it to her. He got back to his deep thinking while Seohyun was grinning widely beside him. ‘GIVE LOVE, Here I come.’ She thought.

 

“Just don’t open the folder named ‘private’. You dare or I’ll kill you.” Luhan muttered while closing his eyes. Seohyun clenched her teeth, ‘I just hope he didn’t say that, now I’m curious!’

 

She just pouted then started to play the song Give Love. Seohyun was still LSS.

 

As the song ended, Luhan was still not done on ransacking his brain as Seohyun grew tired. Then she remembered again the private folder as she stole a glance at the guy beside her. He was closing his eyes, for sure he wouldn’t notice.

 

She grinned mentally and was ready to open the folder when Luhan got his phone swiftly away from her grip making Seohyun to groan loudly. “What did I tell you?” Luhan asked raising his one brow.

 

“Fine. Fine. You got me.”

 

“If you ever saw what’s inside, I’m telling you, you won’t live tomorrow.” Luhan seriously warned her, and this time it was her who raised her brow. “Are you threatening me?!” She asked then slapped him on his shoulder.

 

“Ouch! I was just saying!” He prevented her sadist hands as he held them forcefully making Seohyun to stop. “Just trust me when I say, don’t or never. It’s for your own good.”

 

Seohyun stared at him, and Luhan stared back. She could see her reflection in his eyes so as he. Seohyun nodded, “Fine. It’s not like I care about your own business.” She muttered arrogantly with flipping her hair on his face.

 

“That’s good. Never think on caring about my own business Seohyun.” Seohyun didn’t say anymore and just remained quiet.

 

After less than five minutes, Luhan finally thought of something. “How about became my personal maid?” Instead of her answer, a flick landed on his forehead. “Stop kidding Deer-monkey and resumed your so-called thinking.”

 

“I am serious!”

 

“Me too! I’m serious so stop fooling around.”

 

Luhan face palmed his face, “Radish-girl, I know you’re really not a smart girl but can’t you tell if the person is serious or not?” He asked sending her a pitiful look. Seohyun squinted her eyes as her hand was about to land on his head but he was fast to dodge away.

 

“You already hit me for so many times and I swear if you didn’t stop from hitting me, I’ll do something that will really get into your nerves.” He warned, crossing his hands in front of her.  Seohyun crossed her arms, “So what will you do if ever I hit you again?”

 

 

“I’ll kiss you.” He calmly answered as he placed his hands on her shoulders, “I’ll kiss you.” He whispered slowly leaning his face near her. Seohyun widened her eyes as heat started to crawl on her face. She immediately pushed him away from her and screamed, “ERT!”

 

Luhan laughed hysterically at her reaction causing for Seohyun to stop and stared at him. “Do you really think I’m going to kiss you?” Luhan asked while laughing. Seohyun closed her fist and stared at him with a murderous aura.

 

“You’ll be one of the luckiest girls living in the whole world if ever that happens.” Luhan mocked her, “That will never happen.”

 

“I don’t want you to be my first kiss as well!” She shouted but covered her lips when she realized what she just said.

 

“First kiss? You have never been kissed before?” Luhan asked in disbelief. Seohyun added her other hand to cover more as she nodded innocently, “I’m saving my first kiss to the man I love.”

 

‘She was really cute when she acts innocently without her knowing.’ He thought but soon blushed that he actually thought about it. ‘Oh goodness gracious! Why am I finding her cute?!’

 

Luhan faked his cough, “Enough of the kiss that will never happen. And let’s just continue our topic about you acting as my personal maid.”

 

She removed her hands away from her lips and asked, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter