Unexpected Meeting

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

          Seohyun laid herself on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. What was happened yesterday was so… She rolled herself to the right side of the bed, forcing herself to stop thinking about what happened last day. She found out so many things that…

 

Okay, it looks like there will be a flashback.

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Seohyun recovered herself from dazing after twenty minutes standing alone, staring at the opened door where Luhas has stormed out. She didn’t understand what was happening, but she knew one thing. Someone who was named Irene was back, and the way her fiancé reacted meant she was someone so dear to him.

 

She shrugged and wondered if it was his relatives. She’ll just ask him later but then the way he mentioned the word ‘Irene’ bothered her so much. He mentioned it with full of longing, like he missed that person so much. And if it was his relatives, it was so odd for him to react like that. It was more like she was his lover.

 

She halted from walking when she was about to exit the room. What if she really was? What if her fiancé really has someone he loves?

 

And before she knew it, a smirking guy appeared out of nowhere and now was standing in front of her. “What are you doing here?” She asked in annoyance, rather in confusion. Or maybe both, annoyed and confused. She could choose one. The tall blonde guy snorted but scratched his head searching for an answer, Seohyun decided to walk away leaving him but he managed to catch up with her. “I was just walking when I saw you staring blankly at the surface.” She heard him explaining as she stopped and stared at him.

 

“What?” Kris asked.

 

Seohyun hesitated at first but decided to ask now. “Who is Irene?” She asked and waited for his answer as Kris widened his eyes in surprise. “How do you know Irene?” He asked, really shocked. Seohyun shrugged her shoulders, “I heard she’s back.” She answered as Kris furrowed his brows. “From Luhan?” He immediately asked as Seohyun nodded. “I heard him and Lay talking; mentioning that the girl named Irene was back.”

 

Kris let a deep sigh. “What was Luhan’s reaction?” He asked making Seohyun to pucker her lips and was hesitant to answer. “He stormed out from the room and was eager to see the girl.” She answered quietly feeling curious when Kris let a sigh for the second time. “As expected.” He answered making her curiosity escalated. “Why did you say so?”

 

Kris gave her a glance as he answered her question. “She was his girlfriend.”

 

Seohyun felt like her chest particularly her heart was stabbed by a million pieces of knives as she remembered how his reaction when he heard the news. It was obvious, it was still written on his face that he–––She swallowed the lump on ––––still loves her.

 

Kris watched her reaction as she became quiet for a moment. She was stunned, shocked and–––hurt. She was huffed an air as her sight became blurry as she felt her tears started to pool in her eyes as she chuckled. “Don’t mind me, I think something got in the way of my eyes.” She explained while chuckling but her eyes were betraying her. She didn’t know why her two eyeballs decided to tear up. It was not like it’s a big deal, after finding that the deer monkey has a girlfriend. Of course! That was maybe the first reason why he didn’t want to marry her––––not like she wanted to marry him as well.

 

It’s just that–––she sniffed–––it just hurts.

 

Kris his forehead seeing her reaction. “I never thought you like that jerk.” He mentioned as he took his handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her. “I don’t!” She protested but her eyes were exposing the lie she delivered. She even sniffed making Kris to pull her closer to him and decided to wipe her tears away. “Yeah, yeah. You don’t like him. I believe you.” He answered after finished wiping her tears. Seohyun shot him a sad face. He groaned in return.

 

“Come, I’ll erase that sad look in your face.” Kris stated and before she could even protest, she felt herself being dragged by the giant guy. Then she heard him chuckling as he whispered, “Now we’re both broken hearted.” But she managed to hear it.

 

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

 

 

Seohyun straightened up as she bent her knees while hugging them tighter. She rocked herself as she placed her head on the top of it. She couldn’t accept the fact that she liked him––––her fiancé. It couldn’t be, she couldn’t be possibly falling for him. That was a fool decision. Since she knew all along that he couldn’t like her back–––––especially his first love, did a major comeback to his life.

 

Kris told her everything. Everything she has to know. The Luhan she wasn’t know before he came into her life. She learned that, Luhan was so head over heels to the girl named Irene. She was the only girl he ever looked to, the only girl who captured his heart. And when she left him without saying goodbye that was the time he became miserable. The always-smiling-face-Luhan vanished as it was replaced with an always-grumpy-Luhan. He hardly moved on. In fact he didn’t move on at all. And Seohyun knew that his feelings for his girlfriend were still there, she could still sense her special spot into his heart.

 

But why does it hurt straight from her heart? Why does she feel like sulking every time she remembered his action as soon as he heard the news? Why does she feel like crying so?

 

“You couldn’t like him Seohyun. Stick to the original plan.” She reminded herself but she hardly believed her own words. She was lying.

 

“And you’ll get hurt further more if that stupid infatuation you had on him will go deeper.” She whispered to herself as her tears were making their way back to her eyes. She chuckled bitterly, “Too much Luhan was really bad for my health.”

 

She looked up to prevent the tears that were threatening to fall and sigh. She was so thankful that Kris was too understanding to her yesterday, honestly she didn’t expect him for that. She even asked him to keep what has happened as a secret, and was glad when he agreed without saying anything. And she couldn’t believe that after what happened, they would be close as friends. Kris also gave up with the bet making Seohyun to sigh in relief. She really enjoyed his company yesterday, as she discovered that he was honestly a good guy with good traits––––he being a playboy was an exception though––and also his narcissism and don’t forget his annoying face. Not only that, Kris also revealed his secret to her, which got her really shocked. But that secret made her felt secure when she was with him. She never thought that Kris has that unique side of him.

 

When her phone rang, she jumped off from her bed and immediately searched for her phone which was placed on her study table. She narrowed her eyes as she saw Jung Soojung calling her. She abruptly answered her phone since Soojung hates waiting. “Yes Jungie?” She asked and soon heard a yell from the other line, scolding her because of the nickname she gave the Jung Princess.

 

“Oppss… My bad. I forgot that it should be Krystal. Right? Krystal.”

 

When the girl on the other line finally calmed down, she asked. “What are you doing today?” Seohyun let a loud grunt. “None. I’m bored.” She answered as she yawned. Today was their vacant day, no classes. Though also next week since it will be the start of their vacation, then after enrolment for the second sem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter