Worried

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

 

          Seohyun arrived at their house really really tired. She straightly went to her room and slumped on her bed. “What a tiring day!” She muttered loudly. And honestly she was also not feeling well, she has tonsillitis and has a slight fever, but she still did her works at the library.

 

You can’t really deny the fact that she’s a hardworking girl.

 

All of the sudden, she heard a phone ringing inside her drawer. It’s really loud and she bet Jongin and her father already heard the deafening sound. She opened her drawer and saw the phone that her fiancé’s given to her.

 

“Wait, how to answer this?” She asked herself as she took the phone and slid the red arrow. The ringing was stopped but the call was ended as well. “Wait, what did I do?” She frenziedly asked herself again. She saw 20 missed call from Luhan and thought that the guy was maybe calling her for so many times but since she left this thing on her drawer in the whole day, she didn’t get the chance to answer it.

 

“Oh crap. And he told me he’ll call me after the lunch break.” She felt guilty. “I bet this guy is fuming now in anger. But why was he calling me anyway?”

 

She almost threw the phone when it rang again for the second. Flinching because of the sound it has produced, Seohyun glanced at the screen again. “Oh! It’s him!” She chirped loudly and was contemplating whether to slide the red arrow again or not. But she chose the other arrow which was color green and was alarmed when she heard his voice.

 

“Hello?” She could feel the irritation in his voice. And since Seohyun was on the mood to , she answered, “Who’s this?”

 

Giggling and laughing mentally when she heard him puffing an air, “Radish-girl, this is me Luhan. And as far as I remember, I had put my name and number on the contact list so you’ll know it when I’m calling you.” She knew he was controlling his anger but Seohyun just smirked even though he couldn’t see her.

 

“What name? I haven’t known a guy named Luhan? Only Deer-monkey?”

 

Luhan sighed on the other line, “Cho Seohyun.” Seohyun straightened up when she heard him calling her real name. He never really called her in her real name, only radish girl? “W-what?” Stuttering like a kid, she asked. She didn’t even know why she was stuttering. But one thing is for sure..

 

It was so good to hear her name escaping from his lips.

 

‘What?!’

 

She asked herself when she just realized it.

 

“I’m not in the good mood today and tonight.” He answered, softly with a sigh. “Added the fact that you’re not even answering your phone!” His voice raised again making Seohyun flinch for the second time.

 

“I’m sorry, but I left my phone at the drawer. So why did you call me? Do you need something from me?” She asked curiously.

 

“I want you to entertain me.”

 

His request made Seohyun to narrow her gaze. “Excuse me?! I. Am. Not. Your. Clown.” Seohyun answered slowly, emphasizing her word for word.

 

“Then please be one for me tonight.” His voice was like pleading, he never really sound like that before and now Seohyun was wondering if what was happened to her fiancé.

 

“Your reason first why do I need to entertain you.” Seohyun demanded raising her brow though he couldn’t see. She heard another sigh from the other line. “Please just don’t ask me. Just… Just… Distract me.” He pleaded.

 

“What?” Seohyun asked confusedly. “Yah Deer-Monkey! I don’t really know what was happening to you but let me clear the misunderstanding here. I am not your clown, I am your fiancée.” Seohyun cringed at her own words. “Okay, you can just forget the second sentence I told you.”

 

“Then be my pain reliever.” Seohyun was really confused. Luhan was really acting soooooooo weird. And she hoped she knew why. “Did you and your father fight again?” She asked.

 

“No.” Luhan answered simply. “But I hope it’s only a fight with my father. Tell me how to erase such pain?” Seohyun stared at the phone weirdly first then answered, “Call a doctor and ask him. Please I am not even majoring medical, don’t ask me.”

 

She finally heard a chuckle on the other line. “I’m sorry, I forgot about that.” He answered while chuckling. Seohyun rolled her eyes, “Okay. You can just tell me where it hurts, maybe I know the medicine.” She instructed as she advanced to her bed and slumped herself again.

 

“It was located on my heart. My heart is in pain.”

 

Seohyun gaped, “OMG! That’s a heart disease Deer-monkey! You need to consult a doctor quickly!” She told him while frantically. “I don’t want to.” He stubbornly answered. “Then don’t you dare blame me if you happened to have a heart attack. Never dare to haunt me in my sleep if ever you died and you’re already a ghost okay?!”

 

A roar of laughter was heard on the other line as Seohyun stared at the phone weirdly for the second time. “Are you okay in there? Don’t be hyped out too much. It might cause you a heart attack.” She reminded as the doe-eyed guys just kept on laughing.

 

“Even though you’re sometimes stupid, it never really changed the fact that you’re a very amusing girl.” Luhan remarked still laughing.

 

“Is that an insult or a compliment?” She asked sarcastically. “Did you just call me to inform me that you have a heart disease?”

 

“No. I called you to ease the pain.” He answered still with his laughter and it really pissed Seohyun off. “And it seems like you succeeded. Thank you Seohyun.”

 

Seohyun stared at the phone for the third time. ‘What was happening to him? Was be became crazy because he found out that he wouldn’t live much longer in this world?’

 

“I didn’t know what did I do but I just want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter