Too Sudden

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun was definitely having bad days. Like really BAD days.

 

First, because Jongin, the insufferable brat get into her nerves again. And this time, he really pissed her off and was ignoring him for days now. It had started when the brat and Seohyun accidentally saw Irene and Luhan at the mall while they were having a grocery shopping. Seohyun immediately pulled Jongin away from the two so they won’t notice their presence. But since then, Jongin was asking so many questions about it. He even compared her with Irene and it really pissed her off. Not like she minded, but the way Jongin said it was wholly annoying.

 

Jongin was pestering her that Luhan decided to date a beautiful girl instead of her because she was ugly and a witch. Seohyun never really think she was pretty or what, but she’d been hearing those words every time Jongin had the time to . And she had enough when Jongin stated that she was jealous with Irene.

 

Because it hurt her pride to admit it, but it was true. But she couldn’t do anything about it right? She didn’t really have the rights to feel jealous.

 

So, ignoring Jongin was the best way she could do so she could still grasp the last piece of sanity she’s been holding into.

 

The second reason why she was pissed, was because of Kris. Another annoying creature has added to her list making her life more miserable than ever. He’d been clinging on her every time Luhan was there. She has no idea why the jerk was doing so, but he really was. Like, if Luhan was there, Kris would pull a very idiotic stunt by suddenly initiating to hold her hand or a sudden skinship. And of course, she’ll refuse but the damn jerk was black mailing her that if she refused he’ll expose her secret.

 

What had she done to deserve this?

 

And the last reason why she was pissed was of course, the main course Luhan, her fiancé. That another jerk, why was she even surrounded with jerks again? She was asking that question for days now, mind you. He’s ignoring her!

 

Yes, it was actually a good thing so she could move on. But damn, ignoring her while glaring at her. The nerve of that jerk! It was connected with Kris honestly, every time Kris was clinging on her, he would be sending his most annoying glare to the two of them. Like she was asking inwardly what had she done to be glared by him?

 

The hell! She wasn’t even doing anything wrong to him. And that caused them, to have a whole new fight. Luhan just suddenly told her to stay away from Kris. And that got her really pissed, not because Kris was his best friend, he could tell her to stay away from the guy. Kris was her friend now too! For his information.

 

 

So, to avoid another encounters with the jerks, Seohyun decided to move into Soojung’s condominium. She didn’t like seeing Jongin, and she was afraid she would bury the tan kid six feet under the ground. Soojung didn’t mind though since she was alone living. It was not a secret that she was not in good terms with her father.

 

Also, Seohyun wasn’t attending her classes annoyed by the fact that the two jerks were her classmates. Instead she was having sit-ins with the trio’s classes so she wouldn’t fail her subjects.

 

 

However, her professor called her saying he would fail her if she didn’t attend his class this week.

 

 

And now, without a choice she was stuck in a class with Luhan’s girlfriend. Ha-ha-ha. Isn’t amazing? Yes, Irene. She was surprised earlier ago when Irene took a seat beside her. She even initiated the conversation and Seohyun found it odd. Irene told her that she was thankful now that she has someone she knew in the class.

 

 

Seohyun found her beautiful inside and out. So she could never blame her fiancé why he was so head over heels with Irene. She was naturally cute and friendly. Although she was still awkward around with her fiance’s girlfriend, she also found peace in her presence.

 

It dawned to her that she was never really a match with her.

 

 

 

“You know what Seohyun? I was really curious about you because the boys were really fond of you.” That really caught Seohyun’s attention. She didn’t know that. When Irene noticed her startled look, “Yeah it was true.” She reassured while sending a sweetly smile at Seohyun. “Lay has been mentioning you a lot even Kris. Honestly even Luhan so I wanted to be close with you to find out why. And now I realized why.”

 

She blushed, embarrassed by the thought. Why would those guys do that though? She was nothing special. She’s just another ordinary girl.

 

“I hope we can be friends too. I really like you.” Somehow, Seohyun felt guilty. Although she also wanted too, Irene would hate her if she would find out the truth about Luhan and her engagement. But Seohyun didn’t have a choice but to accept the friendship Irene had offered, she wouldn’t turn down her request and would never. Screw her feelings for Luhan but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter