Brainstorming

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I said stop calling me with so many endearments. Why are you so persistent Wu Yifan?” Seohyun asked helplessly when Kris this time called her ‘My Chin’. She was cringing nonstop every time the guy beside her would think of an endearment to call her. Honestly, he already thought of so many endearments.

 

After the Princess, Angel, Queen and Goddess incident, Kris also called her Babe, Baby, Sweetheart, Honey, Wifey, Mine,  Yeobo, Jagiya, Love, My love, My heart and the worst was he also tried calling her with some internal body parts. Like my lungs, my brain, my stomach, my intestine and so forth and so on.

 

But she already reached her limit when Kris decided to call her ‘My Chin’. For Goodness’ sake!

 

“But it’s unique since the most important part of my face is my chin. Everyone loves it.” Kris explained his chin. “No. Your chin is dangerous. It can kill thousands of people. And please stop with that endearment thingy. I can live without that.”

 

Kris pouted, trying to use his aegyo at her but as usual. No effect, Mighty Wu. “Ew. Disgusting.” Seohyun commented pushing him away from her. Kris sighed in defeat , “We’re here.” He announced half-heartedly. They stopped in front of the Empire Princes’ residence and Seohyun couldn’t help herself to praise the place.

 

“This is so cool!” she commented forming into an O shape. Kris just smirked and opened the door, “Its cooler inside.” He told her as they were welcomed by the other Empire Princes who are sitting at the couch with a serious expression on their faces. It looked like they have a serious topic.

 

 

“Oppss. Did we disturb you?” Seohyun asked scratching her head. “Why didn’t you knock in the first place moron?” She asked the guy beside her as her hand landed on his shoulder, slapping him hardly. “Ouch.” Kris whined. “It’s not like I need to do that in the first place.” He retorted caressing his shoulder. ‘This girl is a sadist.’ He thought.

 

“What are you doing here Seohyun?” Lay finally asked, confused why Seohyun was with Kris, and what was she doing in their residence.

 

“I called her to go here.” Luhan answered for him as the doe-eyed guy transferred his gaze at Seohyun. “Finally you arrived. I thought I’m going to wait next year.” The sarcasm on his voice was very noticeable.

 

“Blame this idiotic guy.” Seohyun answered then slapped Kris’ shoulder again. Lay and Luhan couldn’t help to notice their growing closeness as Seohyun was comfortable to talk to him.

 

“So what was my job you’re referring to?” Seohyun asked this time as Kris motioned her to enter inside. Suho and Sehun offered a seat as the girl just waved her hand, refusing to sit.

 

“Sit.” Luhan ordered like a boss. Seohyun gritted her teeth then obeyed half-heartedly as she took a seat beside her boy friend, Lay. ‘He’s using his authority again.’ She thought while scowling. “So my job Sir Luhan?” She asked sarcastically again to her doe-eyed fiancé.

 

“All you need to do is to participate with us on planning for the upcoming School Festival. That’s all.” Luhan answered as he handed her the photocopy of their plans. Seohyun started reading their plans written on the paper.

 

“You’re going to make me as one of the organizers?” She asked as Luhan just smirked as an answer. Seohyun looked at the paper again.

 

First Day, Second Day and Third Day:

Café                10 am – 12 noon

Festival          3 pm – 12 midnight

 

Fourth Day:

Cosplay                     10 am – 12 noon

Battle of the Bands            3 pm – 12 midnight

 

Last Day:

Celebration Party               6 pm- 12 midnight

Fireworks Display              (1 hour only) around 10-11 pm

 

 

“Okay, kindly explain everything that was written in here since you’re telling me to participate.” Seohyun stated after reading their plans. She glanced at Luhan as the guy nodded his head in understanding.

 

“We decided to include café because students nowadays love to stay in a place where they can relax. And that café was the one they’re looking for. We will design the place as cozy, cool and a really nice to hang out place only for the students. Well, let’s include professors if they wanted to. We’re going to put free Wi-Fi so they won’t get bored while waiting for their orders. They could surf all they want and could stay all they need.” Luhan explained.

 

“And as for the food that we will serve them, the typical refreshments you can see at every café. But, we decided to hire professional chefs since we know that students are very meticulous.” Lay added, supporting Luhan’s explanation.

 

“And as for the place, I consulted the principal to borrow the cafeteria as the venue since we need a spacious place for our café. Luckily the principal agreed. We could just design the place before the School Festival. And we will donate the money that we are receiving from our customers to our charities.” Suho also added as all of the Empire Princes nodded their heads in agreement.

 

“And for the Festival? Do you think students will like it? Some were going to find as childish?” Seohyun asked again. She was worrying if students will appreciate the Festival. Though she knew she loved riding rides, she loved playing games at the festival but what about other students?

 

“Well, about that. I decided that we didn’t care about the students who wouldn’t like it.” Luhan answered nonchalantly making Seohyun to look at him in disbelief. “So it’s okay?” Seohyun asked.

 

“But don’t worry Seohyun. We already conducted the survey. We will get the result later if students are positive about the festival.” Lay answered her with a smile much to her relief.

 

“Why wouldn’t they love it? I love rides! I love playing games at the festival! And I will be very disappointed if they wouldn’t like it because it was my idea!” Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter