The Kiss

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Sorry I’m late! So how are you guys?” Lay excitedly asked as soon as he arrived at the assigned table for the Empire Princes. But the other princes weren’t on the mood to answer his question since they were surrounding by a bad aura. Lay wondered why they all look disappointed as he decided to take a seat beside the youngest prince.

 

“Why do you all look so gloomy?” He asked Sehun, although it’s visible that he really was, he still tried to cover up by answering his hyung’s question cheerfully. “No we’re not Hyung! We’re enjoying!” He answered but then his face became long, “We tried to enjoy this boring party.” He added eventually as he banged his head on the table.

 

“Did you happen to see Seohyun and her friends?” All the eyes darted on Lay as he looked at them nervously. “Don’t try even asking Hyung. I’m—I mean WE are so pissed because they’re all late.” Sehun answered with the hint of irritation as he frowned unknowingly.

 

“Why? Are you all waiting for them?” Lay asked innocently as Luhan, Kris, Suho and Sehun widened their eyes in surprise and immediately shook their heads in unison. “EXCUSE ME?!” They all asked at the same time.

 

“Amm..” Lay gulped. “Calm down?” He hesitatingly asked and sighed when the princes shifted their attentions.

 

“BOYS!”

 

When they all heard that one familiar voice, their heads immediately searched for that person and their eyes were stuck as soon as they saw her with them.

 

Yoona waved at them happily, looking so gorgeous with her white cocktail dress. But the princes’ eyes looked like they were fixed to each of one of her company.

 

“Come on girls, let’s go to their table. We should sit there.” Yoona ordered as the the girls whose with her half-heartedly nodded. When they reached their table, “How do we look? Don’t we look gorgeous that could drop your jaw literally?” Yoona asked hastilywhile showing her alligator smile.

 

She eyed the youngest girl that looked so gorgeously feminine with her lacy pink dress.  She was wearing a big ribbon on her head, which she protested at first saying she looked like a present with the big ribbon. But Yoona convinced her since no one could really disagree what she wanted.

 

Yoona’s eyes traveled to the princess of Jung Family, who seriously looked like a wrecker. Her tube red dress wasn’t really that revealing but enough for the guys to blow their mind. She dressed so chic yet seducing.

 

And lastly, Yoona’s eyes landed to her cousin’s fiancée. She was eye-catching to everyone wearing her combined blue and silver colored dress. Her long straight hair was neatly arranged since she looks the best with her straight hair. But the final touch was the small crown she was wearing. Like a princess. She was also wearing silvered-gloves that made her look perfectly gorgeous.

 

“Boys!” Yoona snapped her fingers in front of the Empire Princes, “I'm still waiting for your answer!” She demanded but hiding her smirks inside her mind. She knew silence speaks louder than words, she knew their silence was the best answer. “Well, since you couldn’t seem to gather your wits, we’ll wait for you until your okay again.” She stated playfully. “Girls, we should take our seats too.” She ordered as she chose to sit beside her cousin. Seohyun, Soojung and Hayoung also took their seats quietly and uncomfortably in front of the dumbfounded princes.

 

“I think their holding their laughs.” Soojung whispered to Seohyun and Hayoung making all of them to wear a frown. “I also think that way. Maybe they wanted to burst out in laughter but they just couldn’t do it because of YoonaUnnie.” Hayoung seconded as Seohyun yawned at them.

 

“I don’t care. I just want this party to quickly end.” She stated. Hayoung laughed at her older Unnie, “It wasn’t even starting Unnie.”

 

“Where do you think Jongdae is?” Soojung asked all of the sudden when they remember their very own only guy friend. Seohyun shook her head while Hayoung glanced around the place. The maknae widened her eyes in happiness when she spotted Jongdae waving his hand, advancing at them.

 

“There he is Unnies!” She stated happily as she stood up from her seat pointing at the advancing figure of Jongdae. Seohyun and Soojung did the same as the two wore a playful smile seeing Jongdae looking so handsome in his suit.

 

“Kim Jongdae!” Seohyun and Soojung called happily as the three girls left the table, welcoming their friend. “Wow girls! You all look so gorgeous! Guys would be so envy when they saw me hanging out with you. I’m so lucky!” Jongdae joked while flashing his troll laughs.

 

Soojung rolled her eyes, “You only realized now? How could you?!” She asked pretending to be mad and trapped Jongdae on her elbow. “We’re the reason why you’re so popular. Because you’re best friends with three gorgeous ladies!” She playfully added as Seohyun and Hayoung joined them.

 

“Unnie, stop harassing JongdaeOppa. You’ll ruin his fashion tonight.” Hayoung reminded while winking at Soojung. “Okay.” Soojung answered as she released the coughing guy.

 

“But still my life is at stake every time I’m with Jung Soojung.” He remarked making Soojung to glare at him. “I’m just joking!” He immediately added as Seohyun laughed and helped him arranged his coat. “Soojung, you bad bad bad girl you so bad. Don’t you know it’s the first time that Jongdae looked so handsome? We should be happy for him.” She said while this time arranging Jongdae’s necktie like a supportive girlfriend.

 

“Seohyun, I don’t know if I should be thankful or not with your words.” Jongdae retorted while grimacing.

 

“Nah! We’re just joking Oppa! You know how much we love you!” Hayoung put her arms around Jongdae and smiled widely.

 

“True!”Soojung and Seohyun shouted in chorused. “So we’re going to help you on asking Yoon Bomi for a dance.” Soojung whispered while giggling making Jongdae to look pale.

 

“W-what?” He asked in disbelief.

 

The three girls smirked at him, as Soojung grabbed his left arm while Hayoung on his right arm. Then they faced back to the table of the Empire princes together with Yoonawho’s watching them quietly.

 

“Yoona Unnie! We have some appointment to do. We’ll be back later!” Seohyun told Yoona as they all bowed in respect. Then after that, Seohyun grabbed Jongdae’s necktie as they dragged him somewhere, where no one knows where.

 

Yoona watched them with a smile on her face and was about to say something when she noticed how the princes’ eyes burning in jealousy towards the guy named Kim Jongdae. Yoona chuckled mentally, “I see.” She stated but the princes’ eyes were still following the disappearing figures of Seohyun, Soojung, Hayoung with Jongdae.

 

“Envy and Jealousy.”Yoona stated dramatically, finally achieving the princes’ attentions. “I wish I was Kim Jongdae~” Yoona added while laughing. “Geez guys. Don’t you ever touch that guy after this party okay? I understand if you are all jealous but never forget the fact that he is their guy best friend.”

 

“WE’RE NOT JEALOUS!” The five Empire Princes yelled in unison as Yoona covered her ears while laughing naughtily. “Okay, okay. Chill!” She stated, annoying the princes more.

 

They started murmuring words saying that they’re not, blah-blah-blah. And Yoona could only nod but of course she did not believe their words.Suhoexcused himself, saying he’ll check if the Student Council needs help while Sehun just disappeared all of the sudden.

 

“Ugh!” Kris stretched his arms. “I wonder where Cho Seohyun went.” He wondered loudly. Lay and Luhan quietly stared at him while Yoona curiously asked why. Luhan and Lay were thankful because of that.

 

“I’m going to ask her for a dance.” Kris boldly stated while flashing a handsome smile. Lay looked at him in surprise while Luhan pretended that he was not interested.

 

“Omg!Whyyyyy?”Yoona became more curious as ever. But Kris just winked at her and smiled.Yoona pouted, “I hate you Wu Yifan! Before, you tell me your secrets now you won’t?”

 

But before could Kris reply, “Seohyun reserves her first dance for me.” Lay seriously stated, silencing them.

 

“What the!” Kris almost cursed. “Then may the first man wins!” He stated as Lay pouted, “Hyungggggg! You could just ask her after we danced.” He protested b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter