His Girl friend, His Princess, His Fiancée

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I didn’t know that Seohyun Unnie has a connection with the Empire Princes.” Hayoung let out her opinion as the trio waited for Seohyun to come back with Luhan. So many things happened after a blink of an eye and the trio was really surprised.

 

“Me too Hayoung, me too. She didn’t tell us.” Soojung seconded. She slapped her cheeks using both of her hands and said, “I’m not dreaming.”

 

“But base on Seohyun’s look, she was also shocked and bewildered. But the main point here, what was her connection with the first Empire Prince whose identity was finally revealed to everyone. Lu Han.” Jongdae told them as the two girls nodded their head in agreement.

 

“What do you think? I’m not expecting for them to be relatives?” Soojung inquired, wanting to know their opinions. “Me too Unnie. Seohyun Unnie said that she didn’t have any relatives in this school.” Hayoung agreed.

 

“Aha!” Both girls were darted their attention to Jongdae who suddenly exclaimed, “I finally remembered his face! I really thought I have seen him somewhere and yet I was really right! He was the guy who sat beside Seohyun when we sit-in on Hayoung’s Philosophy class!” He explained as Soojung’s gaped at him, “You mean that guy?! OMG. Yes, I remember him!”

 

“Who?” Hayoung was confused, she didn’t know him.

 

“Luhan. The first Empire Prince. So that’s why he took a seat beside Seohyun, because they knew each other.” Jongdae then assumed, “But why were they acting like they didn’t know each other? What was their secret?”

 

Soojung and Hayoung’s eye lit up in anticipation, “Well, we’ll pry on Seohyun when they came back.” Soojung happily stated as she gave a high five to Hayoung. “What do you think their relationship is? Don’t you think those two are couple?” Jongdae this time asked as Hayoung giddily looked at him. “It’s so romantic. Maybe he hid his identity so his fangirls won’t hurt Seohyun Unnie.”

 

 

 

 

 

          On the other hand…. Finally the students can enter the cafeteria, as Sehun and Suho already permitted them. But the topic of all the students is about the First Empire Prince finally revealing his identity. Others were saying that they knew him but they didn’t knew that he was the first Empire Prince, others were saying that they always saw him everywhere roaming around the school but most girls were very happy that finally his identity was exposed.

 

“Luhan Hyung was a hot topic to everyone.” Sehun commented looking around the cafeteria. He was so sure that he had been hearing Luhan’s name for a million times now.

 

“But it’s really funny that the girl that Lay and Kris Hyung was talking about was the same person only.” Suho also commented while chuckling, “It looks like I was the only one who didn’t know her since you said Sehun that you already saw her with Luhan Hyung.” He added flashing an eyesmile.

 

“Yes! She was Luhan Hyung’s stalker!” He stated firmly.

 

“That’s impossible. Seohyun wouldn’t stalk Luhan Hyung. I am certain because she’s my girl friend and she didn’t even mention Luhan Hyung’s name while talking to me.” Lay defended his girl friend side.

 

“But if my princess was Luhan’s stalker, his reaction was very unusual to a person who just saw his stalker.” Kris also let out his opinion.

 

“I told you I was in doubt when he said that she was his stalker. Because I saw them sharing an earphone!” Suho, Lay and Kris focused their attention to the Maknae, “So you’re meaning to say?” Suho asked.

 

“Maybe she was not his stalker, but rather his new found love!”

 

Kris and Lay creased their forehead as they sharply stared at their Maknae. Sehun faked a cough, “I was just saying.” He added.

 

Suho laughed out loud, “It’s very amusing to see. So what would you two do if she was really Luhan Hyung’s new found love?” He asked Kris and Lay.

 

Kris shrugged, “I gave up. It’s not like I really like her. She was just very amusing for me.” He answered. “I knew it!” Sehun noted.

 

“What about you Lay?” Suho asked. Lay sighed, “We’re just friends Suho. But I was afraid that our friendship will change after what happened.”

 

‘My feelings weren’t really that deeper. I know I can still put an end on it.’ Lay thought.

 

“But honestly I think I also saw her already.” Sehun snorted at Suho, “Don’t tell me Hyung she’s your fairy since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter