An Awkward Lunch

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          Seohyun immediately shut herself inside her room while Luhan and Jongin stayed at the living room. Seohyun didn’t know what the two were doing, and since she still has so many assignments to do, she found that she didn’t care about the matter. And now she was wondering since she has an assignment, obviously Luhan has it too and she kept on asking herself if that guy was doing his assignment also?

 

“But naaaaaaahh. Of course he’s not. He thinks he’s intelligent enough.” She answered her own question as she kept on writing her answers on the sheet paper. And now she was wondering as well on how did it happen that she and Luhan were classmates at every subject. Like it didn’t really make sense. She was majoring History and that guy was majoring business. Was their curriculums are the same? She didn’t know. Shrugging the thought, Seohyun just continued on answering the questions on her assignment than answering her nonsense questions.

 

But she was shocked when she heard her door suddenly opened as she immediately turned to look at the person who entered her room. It was her stupid fiancé. “How did you get in here?! I locked the door?” She confusingly asked.

 

Jongin appeared at the back of Luhan and flashed the keys in front of Seohyun’s eyes. Seohyun closed her fist and closed her eyes tightly, controlling her temper. Jongin immediately fled himself away from his witch noona’s room leaving her with Luhan.

 

“You have this on your room?!” Seohyun flinched when she heard Luhan exclaiming. She saw him staring at her EXO’s poster that was pasted on her walls. She bought that poster last week together with SNSD’s poster. She stared at him widely, “You’re not expecting for your face to be posted on my wall don’t you?” She asked.

 

“These guys are gays.” Luhan commented while crossing his arms. “Especially this guy.” Luhan pointed out at the picture of EXO-M’s visual.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes and stood up, she was actually doing her assignments in her bed since she didn’t have a study table “Excuse me Deer-monkey. Everyone knows that they are gays.” Seohyun said, advancing at the poster as well. “And this guy is my bias!” She growled at him. “I don’t care if he’s a gay or not.”

 

Luhan looked at her disgustingly, “Where’s your taste Radish-girl?” He mocked as they stared at each other with an intense gaze.

 

Seohyun broke the stare, “Get out of my room while I’m asking you nicely.” She answered as she climbed up to her bed but unfortunately she was outbalanced. She closed her eyes and was ready to fall on the floor when Luhan caught her faster. “Why can’t you at least be careful?” He asked annoyingly as she helped her to stand up again but he also lost his balance as they both fell on the hard floor. Seohyun fell atop of Luhan as they stared at each other with their eyes, widening in shocked.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! YOU TWO ARE TOO YOUNG TO MAKE BABIES!” Their jaws dropped down at Jongin’s sudden statement. Seohyun immediately stood up, dusting away the dust on her clothes. She stretched her hand to help Luhan to stand as the guy willingly grabbed her arm.

 

“I understand if the two of you are impatient since at your age, raging hormones are trending. But can’t you think of your future? You two aren’t really married officially, you two just engaged. And you didn’t even finish your college. So will I remind you too, that if ever you Noona will get pregnant, how will you two sustain the lives of my future nephews and nieces?”

 

Luhan and Seohyun flushed at Jongin’s words. Seohyun face palmed herself as Luhan couldn’t look directly at his eyes.

 

“Finish your studies first before making a baby. Or if you really can’t wait, just don’t forget to use some protection. I heard you can buy it on drug the stores.” Jongin added as Seohyun took one of her notes on the bed and threw it to Jongin’s direction as it landed straight to Jongin’s face. He yelped and immediately fled away from the place for the second time.

 

“Sorry.” Seohyun muttered. “Jongin was always like that. I didn’t know where he learned those things? But don’t be bothered at his words.” She sighed, “I should be the one was bothered. Gosh! That erted dark imp. He’s only 8 years old but he already knew those things.” She grimaced.

 

All of the sudden, Luhan laughed loudly as Seohyun stared at him weirdly. “Your brother has a point.” He commented while laughing. Seohyun also hit him with her notes, “Go away!” She shooed.

 

“What? What was he said was no lies. When will you be open-minded over those things? You’re old enough Radish-girl. No wonder you never have your first kiss.” Seohyun clenched her teeth, squinted her eyes as she retorted, “Don’t worry. I’ll kiss the man I love in front of you!”

 

Luhan chuckled, “Good luck.”

 

 

*

 

 

“Its part of my job to keep the secret about me being the personal maid of the Heir of Lu Business Corporation. That’s why I didn’t mention it to you Lay. I’m sorry.”

 

Lay patted Seohyun’s back, “I should be the one saying sorry Seohyun. I hid the truth to you about me being one of your-so-called idiot princes.” Lay laughed when Seohyun lowered her head more.

 

“About that, sorry for calling you all idiot princes.”

 

“Our problem is settled. No need to say sorry Seohyun. At least we already cleared the misunderstandings.” The usual Lay, Seohyun thought. He’s always been a serene and calm guy but sometimes really naughty. But his naughty side was one of his charismas, honestly. Because it was really cute and rare when he fools around.

 

 

But only to those comfortable people.

 

 

“Thanks for understanding me.” Seohyun finally smiled. These girl friend and boy friend decided to meet again. Actually Lay as usual visited Seohyun at the library, wanting to clear all of the confusions that were going on. He waited for Seohyun to have a vacant time so he could talk to her. Now, they were at their favorite spot, next to a vending machine.

 

 

“You’re just doing your work Seohyun. Why would I not? In fact, I was happy that you are Luhan Hyung’s personal maid.” ‘Because it will be very hard to face you if ever you are Luhan Hyung’s new found love. And since you’re not, I can feel at ease.’ He mentally thought while smiling at Seohyun.

 

 

But the girl took it to the wrong was as she frowned at him, “So you’re happy that I am his slave? I can’t believe you.” She pouted as Lay defensively shook his head, “No! I mean, yes. Because at least he found a very l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter