A little testing perhaps?

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun couldn’t believe her schedule of classes. Who in the world did this to her? Why did she need to suffer with such a very unfortunate fate? Did she do something wrong that’s why the heaven was punishing her? Sighing, a hand ghosted on her forehead it gently, couldn’t fathom what she just has learned when she took her schedule of classes.

 

She was slumped her back on the hard chair and sulked quietly. She was currently at the library, since we all knew that she’s a student assistant. The difference now was she was working with her cousin Joy as well, much to her relief. But her thoughts were dragging her back to her schedule of classes which she couldn’t fathom how exactly it happened. She just received the list of her subjects together with the subjects, at first she was happy because she found out that three of her subjects were with the trio. But the remaining five subjects were unjustifiable. 

 

First because one of her subjects was alone with Luhan. How the hell could she forget her stupid feelings if he was near with her? Of course she couldn’t just pretend he did not exist inside the class. Second, she also has a class with Luhan and Kris. Though it doesn’t really matter since somehow Kris and she became closer. But who knows that egotistical jerk would be pestering her about her feelings with Luhan, which was unnecessary since Luhan was with them. And wait there’s more! She also has a class where her classmate was Irene, just thinking about the awkwardness that was bound to happen, making her feel dizzy. And if you think that was the worst, well you’re wrong! Because one of her class was together with the two! Yeah, with Luhan and Irene, simple as that. Her mind was having a mental battle to drop all her subjects and damn, bury herself underground. There’s no way in hell she could survive with such situations. Added the fact that her remaining subject was together with the three, Kris, Luhan and Irene.

 

 

And now she was missing her boy friend Lay! She would rather choose and prefer his company, than of course than them. Duh?! And now she was wondering why the hell he’s not her classmate in at least one of her subjects? Well, it wasn’t like they have the same course but… She sighed.

 

“Unnie!” Soon, Joy’s familiar voice echoed through her mind as she glanced at her cousin who was cheerfully making her way to her. Confusion hits Seohyun’s mind as she noticed what her cousin was holding. A camera. And based on Joy’s face she could read that it over pouring of excitement. “Look!” Her cousin chirped as she handed the camera to her, she did as what she was told and she almost fell to her seat when she saw her fiancé’s face on the camera screen. She nervously stole a side glance at her cousin who looked so preoccupied. She cleared and gulped, “And?” She asked, though Joy didn’t understand her question.

 

“It was Luhan.” Joy ridiculously stated the obvious. Seohyun nodded, since she was FULLY aware who it was. “And?” She asked again.

 

“I have the chance to take his picture when I saw him talking at the librarian!” Joy chirped happily again, “And oh, I took so many pictures. And kyaaaah! His side view profile is so asfghjkl! These pictures would cost high price. I can’t wait to print these and sell them to my schoolmates from my previous school.” Seohyun mentally sighed. She almost forgot about that. “I hope I could also take pictures of the rest of the Empire Princes.” Joy escaped a sigh, while pouting. “You know? But I know Luhan’s pictures are enough this day. There’s always plenty of time.” Then after that Joy formed an evil laugh causing for Seohyun to shake her head. There’s no doubt that she was related to this girl, since both of them are well…. Insane.

 

“I should thank whoever that person he was looking for, here in the library though? I heard he’s looking for a Student Assistant who happened to be like us. Now I was wondering who it was. Do you happen to have an idea?” Seohyun became pale, hearing Joy’s words made her cringe. It was her. She knew for sure since she was the only Student Assistant he knew.

 

She stood up and Joy flinched at her action. “My duty is almost finished. I should probably prepare for my next class.” She lied, though part of it. It was true that her duty was almost finished, but she was not going to prepare for her class since she only has one class today, which was already finished. It was with the trio by the way.

 

Joy nodded, “I still have two hours to finish, and exactly for my next class.” She turned off her camera which caught Seohyun’s attention. She needed to getaway from here, since Luhan was looking for her. And when she left this place, she doesn’t have a place to go or to distract herself. Then an idea entered her mind as she grabbed Joy’s arms. “I have an idea!” She exclaimed, though in a whisper since she couldn’t really shout inside the library. So many students needed some peace and serene place to study. “I’ll help you taking pictures of the Empire Princes!”

 

Joy opened to reply but Seohyun didn’t even let her as she took the camera from her cousin’s grasp. “Don’t worry, I’ll find a good angle.” She said as she gathered her things and left her cousin dumbfounded. “I thought Unnie is going to prepare for her next class?” Joy asked no one, with a hint of confusion. Soon, she let a small smile and shook her head. “I didn’t know Unnie is also their fangirl.”

 

 

 

 

Seohyun sighed in relief as soon as she stepped outside the library. The thoughts of why would Luhan was looking for her did invade her mind but she brushed them off since she wasn’t planning to see him. What would she answer if he ever asked something about their last encounter? As far as possible, she would avoid the possibility. She shook her head, she better leave this place quick. Staying here could create chaos. She would focus on her task, which she presented. But now she was regretting her so-called-brilliant-idea because she knew for sure the Idiot Princes would find her weird if they ever caught her taking pictures of them, now they would find her as one of them which was plainly idiot.

 

But this was her idea, so should stick to it. She should just be careful not to get caught. She just hoped so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun was thanking the heaven when she spotted the three idiot princes having their unusual tea party outside the Empire Princes’ residence? Her eyes begin to narrow as she looked at them. Well, she was hiding at the bushes. Perhaps she forgot to mention, the Empire Princes’ residence was honestly surrounded by tress and bushes. Though, the residence always amazed Seohyun. It’s just a perfect house she pictured to have in the near future. A place where she and her family would leave in peace.

 

Okay back to the idiotic princes. Why the hell they were having their tea party outside their residence? Before she forgot, the three idiotic princes were composed of Sehun, Suho and Lay. Where was Kris by the way? Maybe flirting. She snorted, she didn’t believe when he told her he stopped from flirting with girls. She just can’t since it was the Might Kris Wu! That’s just impossible.

 

She tiptoed to the nearest bushes to hear their conversation. She was bothered by the fact that they do really having their tea party since it was just unusual for guys? Okay maybe for some it wasn’t, but for them it was! Were they doing it occasionally or it was their first time? She didn’t know.

 

“It’s so great to relax outside feeling the fresh breeze of the wind doesn’t it Hyung? I wish Hayoung was here so she could relax as well but she has classes today. I don’t want to disturb her.” She heard Sehun saying as he sipped his cup of tea quietly. 

 

“I agree, it’s been a long time since we last did this. We’re so busy with our study and the things in the company. Now we could at least relax since the second semester was just starting.” Suho agreed, though Seohyun call them all idiots, she wasn’t really thinking that Suho was a total idiot. He earned respect from Seohyun, he was responsible and kind. Now she was wondering how the hell they became his friend. But forming a friendship sometimes doesn’t require similarities from each person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter