New Found Target

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jongdae!!!” Soojung whispered irritatingly. “What should we do to her?!” Jongdae shot her back with an irritatingly look, “I don’t know! Stop asking me.” He whispered back as the Maknae stared at the two with a helpless look.

 

Hayoung sighed, she shifted her gaze to Seohyun who looks like her soul left her body. She was not on her usual self. She was just staring blankly. There will be a time that she’ll be shaking her head vigorously then eventually would mutter an inaudible words making the trio to feel worry.

 

Seohyun was acting really weird since this morning they saw her. She was walking on the corridor like a mad girl, talking to herself like a crazy girl and the students who happened to see will throw a weird stare at her.

 

Right now, it’s their second class and thankfully all of them were classmates in this subject, Botany.  Yes, Botany. So basically, they’re at the Greenhouse. Their professor was busy having his lecture to their classmates as the trio with Seohyun wasn’t really paying attention.

 

Well, Seohyun’s attention wasn’t really with the lesson. Her mind was wandering somewhere, as the trio’s attention wasn’t with the lesson as well, they were paying attention to the girl who-was-abandoned-by-her-soul.

 

 

“Hayoung!” Jongdae and Soojung accumulated the Maknae’s attention. “Why don’t you try asking that girl?” Soojung commanded as she pointed to Seohyun. “She might answer you.” Jongdae seconded as the Maknae nodded her head in understanding.

 

She slowly advanced at Seohyun’s location as she asked, “Unnie.. Are you okay? Do you have a problem?”

 

Seohyun was alarmed at Hayoung’s presence as she almost screamed loudly forgetting that their professor was having his lecture. Luckily, Hayoung was fast to cover to stop her from screaming. She shot an anxious look to the younger girl, ‘Crap. She might think I really do have a problem.’

 

When Hayoung removed her palm, Seohyun flashed a fake smile, “Of course Hayoungie, Unnie is okay. Don’t worry, I don’t have a problem… it’s just.. It’s just…” ‘I’M FREAKING OFFICIALLY ENGAGED WITH THAT DEER-MONKEY!’ She screamed mentally.

 

“It’s just…?” Hayoung asked feeling curious because of the cliffhanger.

 

“It’s just.. Me and Appa fought last night.” She reasoned out, though truth to be told, she was really mad at her father.  She felt betrayed. Those two old men really did plan the so-called-meeting which happened to be their engagement party.

 

Like what Luhan told her, Nichkhun his father is a clever man. He already guessed beforehand that they’re having a dirty schemed that’s why he planned to move the engagement party one weak early.

 

 

Without telling them. She and Luhan were really mad last night, they wanted to bury their fathers alive.

 

 

She sighed. They didn’t even get the chance to execute their plan. Frustrating as it was, but the two of them were really frustrated. And since they couldn’t refuse last night because of so many people looking at them, they agreed to get engaged.

 

 

Seohyun mourned mentally, ‘He’s really my fiancé now.’

 

 

She heard the Maknae sighed as she altered her attention back to her, “So you and Samcheon fought? We really thought you have a serious problem Unnie. Jongdae Oppa and Soojung Unnie were worried because you acted so strange since this morning. Don’t worry Unnie, I’m sure you can fix your misunderstanding with Kyuhyun Samcheon.” The Maknae soothingly said as she placed her hand on her shoulder and squeezed it lightly. ‘I hope so Hayoungie.’

 

 

“Okay class, all of you can now start on finding which plant you want to make research report.” As the professor’s instruction was finished, Jongdae and Soojung immediately approached Seohyun and Hayoung.

 

“So you did find out?” Soojung asked, focusing her gaze to the Maknae. Hayoung nodded her head proudly as Seohyun laughed at them.

 

“What is it?” Jongdae couldn’t help but to inquire.

 

Seohyun patted their backs, “Thanks for worrying about me but I’m okay buddies. Me and Appa just fought last night, no need to worry okay?” She smiled, trying to flash the usual smile they used to see at her.

 

Jongdae sighed in relief as Soojung slammed her palm on the girl’s shoulder. “I really thought something bad happened to you! I worried for nothing. Though, don’t let your fight with Samcheon worsen. Don’t follow my footsteps.”

 

‘I hope so Soojung.’ She thought.

 

 

 

 

          One week had passed but Seohyun and Kyuhyun weren’t still in a good state. Seohyun was still ignoring her father as Kyuhyun felt miserable. He was now considering if he’s decision was wrong or right? But eventually he would think that this was for Seohyun’s future. He would bare it even if she’ll ignore it forever.

 

Though, Seohyun was having a second thought about disregarding her father, after all he’s her father and ignoring him was kinda hard. But she’s a prideful girl, she wasn’t going to back down. Although she was hurting now that their closeness was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter