I pity her

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Thanks.” Lay muttered while smiling when Seohyun handed him the soda. “It’s my treat.” Seohyun grinned at him and opened her own soda. “What’s the occasion? You look happy.” Lay noted as he drank the soda that Seohyun gave him.

 

“Well, I’m just happy that I fixed my problem with my Father. I feel refresh.” She answered while smiling. They were both slumping at the grasses of the garden near the vending machine.

 

Lay patted her head, “Good job girl friend.”

 

In case you’re wondering why these two were together currently, the reason was Lay initiated to go to library to see Seohyun today. Since the two didn’t really have a proper communication because Seohyun doesn’t have a phone. It’s their weekly routine though? Meeting and talking.

 

Like a good friends.

 

“You know what, I’m wondering if you don’t really have a girlfriend as in a lover? You looked like you’re a happy-go-lucky guy.” Lay laughed at her remarked as Seohyun’s brows rose. “What’s so funny? You’re always laughing at my words. I felt like I’m being your clown.” She pouted.

 

“Sorry, it’s just that you never fail to amuse me.” Lay answered while chuckling. “I don’t know why you’re curious but I do have a girlfriend, and I treat her as my lover.” Seohyun’s eye widened at his words. “Wow! Who’s she? Is she not jealous that we’re always meeting like this?”

 

Lay pretended to ponder deeply as he answered, “Actually she said she’s getting jealous.” Making Seohyun to widen her eyes for the second time. “Tell her we’re just girl friend and boy friend and nothing special was happening to us! We don’t have any feelings for each other! Or, should I distance myself away from you?”

 

“Awww.. That hurts Cho Seohyun. I find your words offending me. So you’re willing to distance yourself away from me if I really have my girlfriend?” Seohyun stopped from overreacting. “So you don’t have a girlfriend?”

 

“I DO!” Lay exclaimed. “This is her picture.” He handed his phone as Seohyun’s face became expressionless. “She’s pretty isn’t she? But she finds you prettier than her that’s why she’s jealous.”

 

“Lay….” She muttered worriedly and placed her hands on his shoulders. “SINCE WHEN DID YOU THINK THAT YOU’RE DATING A UNICORN?!!” She yelled as she started to shake off the poor guy.

 

“But she’s my girlfriend.”

 

“OH MY GOODNESS! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A UNICORN?!”

 

“Okay. She’s my ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her since I fall out in love.”

 

Seohyun pulled her hair crazily. She’s hearing something crazier! Crazier than she expected. “Lay, did you consult a doctor about your condition?” She questioned really serious but only a laugh answered her.

 

 

“What’s funny?” She asked.

 

“You.” Lay answered while still laughing as he pointed his finger at her. “I was just joking but I never thought you’ll react that way. You always made my day Seohyun.” His laughs grew louder as Seohyun face palmed herself.

 

“I hate you!” She sulkily remarked while pouting and while hitting Lay on his shoulder. Feeling embarrassed that Lay witnessed her crazy side. But his answer made her to freeze from her seat.

 

“But I like you.”

 

“Eh?” She asked dumfounded.

 

“Because you’re my girl friend. We’re friends, we don’t hate each other. We like each other right?” Seohyun sighed in relief with his further explanation. Lay smiled at her and ruffled her hair, “Don’t forget that okay? Never hate me.” Seohyun nodded and gave him a thumb up.

 

‘Even if I’m lying to you.’

 

 

 

          Seohyun went back to the library wearing a smile on her face. She really felt good every time she’s talking with Lay. He’s such a gentle guy, simple, and kind. Though sometimes he can be playful, at least she can confide some of her problems with him. He’s one of the kindest people on this University after her friends.

 

She neatly arranged the books that the students used back to the bookshelf. “Excuse me?” A deep voice interfered her, “Yes, what is------

 

Her brows immediately rose up. “What are you doing here?”

 

The guy just answered her with a handsome smirk, “I’m visiting my Princess.” He answered as he circled around her. Seohyun cringed, “Stop calling me that. I’d rather become a beggar than being your princess.”

 

He chuckled amusingly, “You’re such a feisty girl Cho Seohyun. I like that.” Kris watched how her annoyed face turned into shock. “How do you know my name? And why are you here?” She asked using a low tone afraid that they might disturb the students who are quietly reading.

 

“I researched about you. And I found out your name, your work here in the library, your status, your course and your schedule of classes. Call me a stalker but I’m the most handsome stalker you will ever have.” Seohyun looked at him in disbelief, “You don’t?!”

 

“Yes I do.” He answered simply. He roamed his eyes around the bookshelves scanning ever books that were neatly arranged on it. “I found out that you’re a scholar. That means you’re not rich?”

 

Seohyun heaved a sigh, this guy sure was getting into her nerves, “And why do you care? Yes, I am not rich. So stop pestering me. I still have so many works to do.” She answered and pushed the guy away.

 

“Ho! Ho! I came all the way here and you’re just going to push me away? That’s not fair.” He whined like a kid and stopped her from pushing him.

 

“Life is fair. Because it’s unfair to everyone. So go away!” She shooed but the guy was firmed to stay. “I’ll leave if you gave me your number.”

 

Seohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter