Decisions

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Cho Seohyun? Can I have a word with you?”Seohyun stopped from stuffing her things inside her bag as she glanced at her professor in Archeology, Mr. Song. Her classmates stopped to stare at her before going outside the class. Mr.Song just dismissed them.. Cold sweats started to form on her forehead as well as on her neck as she wondered if what the professor has wanted from her.

 

As far as she remembered, she exceled in this class. And of course Archeology was one of her major subjects, she should be exceling in this subject. But, was that not enough? Did she somehow upset the male professor without her knowing?

 

After all her classmates successfully left the classroom, Seohyun nodded her head as an answer as she continued to do her abandoned work, which stuffing her things inside her bag. “Don’t worry Cho Seohyun, what I was about to discuss with you was a good news. You don’t need to worry yourself.” The sigh she didn’t know she was holding escaped and she heard her professor chuckled lightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The trio were waiting patiently for Seohyun to appear outside the room as they found out that their friend was having a discussion with her professor privately. They were just hoping the girl didn’t do something bad for her to be in the situation.

 

At the sound of the door opening, all eyes swept to the wide-eyed looked awed but fazed girl slowly and timidly taking her steps. The trio exchanged confused glances at each other before deciding to approach her. When Seohyun noticed them, she smiled widely and opened but closed it again with a frown.

 

“So…?” Soojungs started, amused seeing Seohyun looking like a janitor fish.

 

“Unnie?” Hayoung asked when the girl is still not answering.

 

“What happened Seohyun? Why did Mr. Song talk to you?” Jongdae finally inquired as Seohyun gathered her attentions all to him. She wore a determined face before forming a thin line on her lips, she sighed, “I’m sorry guys.” She blurted out.

 

Three brows quirked in question, and Seohyun made faces. “I cannot exactly tell you what that was all about because I gave my word to Mr. Song that no one will know about what we have discussed. But I swear it’s a good news!” She explained cheerfully.

 

Soojung looked at her suspiciously before nodding while the two decided to nod as well. If Seohyun said she couldn’t tell them, they would respect that. It’s not like they’re not going to find out in the future, they just needed to wait.

 

“So what’s up? Any news?” She inquired as they started walking outside the building heading to a discreet place where only few students go. “Have you found out where did the rumors start?”

 

The rumors that started few days haven’t really vanished, and Jongdae as well as Hayoung still didn’t find the culprit. Soojung too was now doing her work to find out.

 

“I have gathered new evidence Unnie.” Hayoung seriously stated while adjusting her spectacles as she were back to wear them. She missed wearing her glasses and even if her boyfriend Sehun was strongly against with the object, she still wore them making the guy to sulk. And trust Oh Hayoung when she said she did.

 

“Really?” Seohyun couldn’t hide the enthusiasm and curiousness in her voice. Well, she will really give a good nag to the one who was spreading it. Added the fact that her fiancé still didn’t meet her even if she had called countless of times. Looks like the jerk was avoiding her, again. But nah, she wasn’t bitter anymore, she was just angry.

 

The youngest nodded furrowing her brows, “Someone I asked, answered me that she heard other freshmen girls talking to a woman in black. Well, when she said woman in black, the woman was wearing black from head to toe. She even thought she was a famous artist just hiding in disguise and when she looked closely, she thought, the woman was familiar. She resembled Yoona Unnie, so much that she also approached them to confirm. The freshmen girls didn’t recognize Yoona Unnie but she did. My source said eavesdropping wasn’t her style but she couldn’t stop listening to the words Yoona Unnie were telling to the freshies. She said the rumors started with Yoona Unnie and she was the one telling all the lies to the freshmen girls until it spread throughout the University.”

 

Seohyun’s jaw dropped, disbelief written on her shocked face. “Why would Unnie…?” She trailed off as she bit her lower lip in frustration, “I really need to talk to Luhan and even if he was avoidingme, I’m going to find his even if it’s in hell.” She said through her gritted teeth and started stomping off leaving the trio staring at her walking away figure.

 

“Why do you think Yoona Unnie would do that?”Soojung asked the Maknae also shocked with the revelation. The maknae shook her head, “I really don’t know Unnie. I just hope YoonaUnnie knew what she was doing.”

 

“By the way guys, I pray for Luhan’s safety. Seohyun is really murderous right now compare to last.”Jongdae commented while shivering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one can stop Seohyun right now as she grudgingly headed to the Empire Princes’ Residence. She just hoped Luhan would give her a proper explanation as to why his cousin was doing such thing, right now she wasn’t really mad at Yoona, probably the girl has a reason but what she was doing was unreasonable and her fiancé wasn’t even giving her a warning if he ever knew.

 

Flaring her nostrils, she swore to shock the hell out of him with her outburst and going to beat him into pulp before giving her a time for explanation. A wicked grin spread on her face as she slowly peeked on the inside of the residence through the open window. Sehuntold her Luhan was in the residence probably alone, resting when she bumped onto the guy while making her way through the place. And oh, how she loved to disturb Luhan’s peaceful resting.

 

She was carefully peering on the window when she caught the sight of Irene sitting on the couch facing Luhan. Her eyes widened as she immediately hid herself down. She cursed her luck, the guy wasn’t alone what more, he was with his girlfriend? She bit her lower lip in irritation, Luhan was so lucky he was with Irene.

                                                                                                                               

“Why aren’t we discussing about the rumors? Why were you trying to change the subject every time I’m going to ask you?” Seohyun flicked her eyes when she heard Irene’s demanding questions to Luhan. She was to be honest planning to surrender and leave when the questions were fired up by Irene.  Since, those rumors concerned her, she would stay to eavesdrop first maybe Luhan can give her answers by answering Irene.

 

“I told you those rumors were pointless. They’re not true. Stop concerning yourself and stressing yourself with the matter. The one who was spreading it probably out of her or his mind.”Luhan’s tired answers caught Seohyun’s attention. So, he didn’t know as well but he was just brushing it off since well, those aren’t true except that he has a fiancée.

 

“It’s about you Luhan. Of course I should!”

 

“It will only give you stress. I don’t want you to tire yourself.” So much for being caring, Seohyun snorted mentally.

 

“Are you sure that those aren’t true?” Irene asked, chuckling sadly. “You know what? I found out something true about the rumors.” Seohyun narrowed her eyes while listening, ‘What could it be?’was her question. “And you do not dare lie to me because I knew all along that you have a fiancée.”

 

Seohyun’s heart skipped a beat. She wanted to scream, “OH MY GOD!”, but that will reveal her existence to the two of them so she bit her lower lip harder than before.

 

“What?” Luhan’s obvious startled question.

 

“But I don’t know who it is, I was just testing you if you will tell me about it Luhan. I have known that your parents have arranged you to someone.”

 

“Irene…” Luhan cursed, “I didn’t want to tell you because…”

 

“I know.” Irene bitterly chuckled, “What about your promise to me? Will you marry her?”

 

“No! Of course not! I will never do such thing Irene. I will only choose you, the girl didn’t ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter