Sit-in Students

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hayoungie, can I sit-in at your class? I failed to attend my Philosophy subject last day.” Seohyun pleaded at the Maknae as the group was taking their lunch at the cafeteria. Hayoung nodded her head and said, “Of course Unnie, our professor is kind. He doesn’t mind those students who sit-in in his class.”

 

Seohyun beamed happily, “Good. Then let’s attend the class together later.”

 

“Should we sit-in too?” Jongdae inquired at Soojung as the girl snorted at him. “Naaahhh. I’m kinda relieved that I have no classes remaining this afternoon and now you want me to sit-in? Thanks, but NO thanks.” Soojung refused dismissing the guy.

 

“Lazy brat.” Jongdae commented and turned to look at the two. “I want to sit-in too.” He told them.

 

“Why Oppa? As far as I remember you don’t have a Philosophy subject in your curriculum?” Hayoung asked the only guy in the group.

 

“Nah. He wants to pretend that he’s a genius!” Soojung answered for him as Jongdae hit her with the paper he was holding.

 

“I’m just curious on how the Fourth Prince interact with other people. He’s your classmate right?” Soojung’s eyes lighten up with what Jongdae said as she added the words, “He’s her seatmate too!!”

 

 

Seohyun, Jongdae, and Soojung stared at their confused Maknae with anticipation. “Yes? But why are you staring at me using that kind of expression?” Hayoung asked obviously oblivious while adjusting her spectacles.

 

The oldest triad just grinned at her ignoring her question. “Now I want to sit-in too!” Soojung cheered as she gave a high five to Seohyun and Jongdae. “And I want to acknowledge Jongdae’s not-so-smart-mind.” She added much to Jongdae’s irritation.

 

 

“Unnies and Oppa, I don’t know why I’m having this feeling that you just want to spy on me while the fourth prince is my seatmate?” Hayoung nervously stated but the three just answered her with a grin.

 

She sighed mentally, ‘I hope I didn’t tell them about that info.’

 

 

*

 

 

“I didn’t really know what your plan is while you wanted to sit-in too, but since it looks like Jongdae has something on his mind, and I decided to go with the flow.” Seohyun truthfully stated while she, with Jongdae and Soojung making their way to Hayoung’s philosophy class.

 

Hayoung was walking ahead of them, sulking at how her Unnies and Oppa, not disregarding her with their talk.

 

“Well, I just heard rumors about the Fourth Empire Prince.” Jongdae told them while wearing smug look in his face.

 

“You heard rumors?” Soojung gasped at Jongdae. “Oh no! Kim Jongdae don’t tell me you’re now a gay and you’re interested with Oh Sehun?” She asked with a bit of exaggeration in her voice as Jongdae’s knuckle smacked her head.

 

She aggravatingly looked at him, “Kim Jongdae! You already earned two points from me and if ever you want to add more I swear you won’t exist tomorrow morning!” She threatened as she shot him a glare. Jongdae shivered at her icy glare as he nodded his head like a puppy.

 

“My, my. When will the two of you stop from bickering? Jongdae continue about the rumor, and Soo---I mean Krystal, shut your mouth and just listened to him.” Seohyun commanded as Jongdae thankfully smiled at her while Soojung rolled her eyes.

 

“As the rumors said, the Fourth Empire Prince was said to be treating a girl differently. I mean, they said he’s giving that girl too much attention and it’s really rare for a Prince to do that to girls since those Princes are not really attracted with all the girls in school.” Jongdae continued.

 

“Except for that Wu Yifan I supposed?” Soojung asked as Jongdae nodded. “Yes, except for him since he was known for being a playboy.”

 

Seohyun cringed when she heard that idiot-assuming-prince’s name. ‘I better not tell them about my encounter to that person.’ She thought.

 

“And how will that relate to our Hayoungie?” Seohyun asked altering the topic.

 

“Because base on the rumors, ‘she’ was ‘his’ seatmate.” Jongdae proudly answered while sneering.

 

Seohyun and Soojung’s eyes widened. “But what if he has so many girl-seatmates?” Soojung inquired again.

 

“That’s why we’re here to discern if she’s the girl that the rumor was talking about or not.” The two girls clapped their hands both in unison.

 

“But I wonder why if it’s Hayoung, why didn’t she tell a thing to us?” Jongdae this time inquired as the two girls both snorted.

 

“She’s too dense.”

 

“And too oblivious.”

 

“And innocent.” The three gave a high five to each other as the Maknae stared at them with an envious look. ‘They’re not really wanted to include me.’ She thought mentally while pouting.

 

“We’re here Unnie and Oppa.” She told them as the trio immediately entered the class leaving her behind. The youngest girl heaved a sigh as she entered the room too. Her other classmates were already here. She saw the trio sitting at the vacant row of seats in the back of the room. She advanced towards them and asked, “Kindly explain why the three of you were sitting here?”

 

“Well, we remembered that this class required alphabetical arrangement and since we’re just a sit-in in here, we decided to sit here just to pay our respect to your professor.” Jongdae answered her signaling her to go back to her original seat.

 

Hayoung pouted again and went back to her seat beside the window sulkily. ‘It’s really hard being the youngest.’ She commented as she took her Philosophy book and her pen.

 

 

“Now, all we have to do is to wait for Oh Sehun to enter the class.” Soojung whispered at them. “But what if he’s absent----” Seohyun’s question stopped when the girls screamed ‘Aahhhh’ and poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter