A dinner with his Stalker

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, who is she really? Her name was so familiar with me.” Sehun kept on bugging the doe-eyed guy as he kept on asking about the girl he last met with Luhan. “I told you she’s not that important. No need to bother yourself with the girl, can you?” Luhan asked irritatingly. Sehun since last last day was asking him the same question every time he will see him.

 

“Who? Was that a girl your topic?” Kris immediately butted in on their conversation as he asked the Maknae. Sehun ignored his question and kept on staring at Luhan to get an answer.

 

“Did I already tell you she’s my stalker? My stalker was not a special girl so end of discussion.” Luhan dismissed him. He didn’t know why Sehun was persistent on asking about Seohyun’s identification. And it’s not like he’ll spill the bean anyway. Why Sehun does need to see them together in the first place? He really blamed the timing!

 

And the song Give Love though? But actually he was still LSS. After he arrived home on that day, he immediately downloaded the album of AKMU on Itunes.

 

“Stalker? You have a stalker Luhan Hyung?” Oh crap now Lay’s here. Three of the most annoying people just started on prying him. Suho was his last hope, he was wishing that Suho wouldn’t appear as well but it looks like the heaven wasn’t his side today. Suho just entered the residence without knowing what was really happening.

 

‘Speaking of the devil.’ He thought.

 

“What are you guys up to?” He asked as he took a seat beside Lay on the couch.

 

“About Luhan Hyung and that girl that really looks familiar with me!”

 

 

“And it happened to be his stalker.” Kris added.

 

“I hope she’s not a clingy stalker.” Lay added while cringing.

 

“Don’t worry, she’s not. So enough about her, I can handle her.” Luhan ended the discussion with his final words but it looks like Sehun wasn’t still done with the topic.

 

“Okay. I saw Luhan Hyung sharing an earphone with his stalker. Really normal right?” Sehun asked sarcastically as Luhan face palmed his face mentally. ‘Thank you Oh Sehun. Bless you.’ He thought mentally.

 

“You shared earphones with her? Omo! Are you an idiot Luhan? I thought you’re smart?!” Kris asked really bewildered while bolting his eyes on its sockets.

 

“But you never did that to me every time I ask you to. I’m starting to get jealous with your so called stalker!” Lay sulkily stated while faking a sob. His assault was kinda different with the other guys though? Luhan scratched his head in irritation, he didn’t know how to defend himself from their questions especially to Sehun who was really persistent on knowing who she is.

 

Suho just stared at them, observing everyone. He didn’t know what to say or to comment. He just waited patiently on what was Luhan’s answer.

 

“She threatened me!” The four guys gasped in horror. ‘Sorry Radish-Girl.’ “Yes, she did that.” ‘It’s not like she’s going to know about this right?’

 

“What threat did she use against you?!” Lay asked worriedly. Honestly, they always encountered different stalkers everyday. And those stalkers were creeping them out really well.

 

“I thought you won’t be having a stalker since you hid your identity as the First Empire Prince. But it looks like I’m wrong.” Kris commented while shaking his head. “Last day honestly a stalker sent me her picture, and since she’s kinda pretty, I told her I’ll date her for one day so she’ll stop from stalking me and I’m so lucky she agreed.” He added while his chin.

 

“It looks like our stalkers are getting wild again, compare to last time.” Suho then remarked. “But I’m happy that so far I haven’t encountered a worst stalker. When I found them stalking behind me, I’ll politely tell them that I have my own life too and I hope they can leave my life alone. And then they were going to disappear.” He this time shared his own experience with his stalkers.

 

“Really? Me too! I’m doing that thing Suho.” Lay happily stated then requested a high five with Suho.

 

“Me? I’m going to tell them that freaking leave me alone because I want to have a privacy in my life, using a very cold manner.” The youngest also shared his experience while shaking his head, “Our stalkers’ insanity can compare to EXO’s Sasaeng fans to be honest. Don’t you think so?”

 

“Yeah. Because all them are undeniably handsome especially the man from the Galaxy. He’s really my idol. He’s the most handsome member of EXO.” Kris bragged out as the topic was already altered without them knowing.

 

‘That was close.’ Luhan thought mentally while observing his dongsaengs.

 

“No! No! No Hyung! Never underestimate the handsome face of their Maknae, others are thinking he’s the most handsome member of EXO too. All Maknaes from their groups are all good looking. I’m telling you the truth.” Sehun defended his opinion as he contradicted the Playboy’s outlook.

 

“Never forget the Handsome main dancer of EXO-M guys. His dimple really catches attention from all the girls. He also dances ily, if you know what I mean?” Sehun and Kris scowled at Lay’s words at the same time. Not accepting his opinion.

 

“But don’t you think the Leader of EXO-K was really a handsome man? I heard that he’s not only handsome but also rich too like us? He’s a gentleman and many girls love him moreover.” Luhan was enjoying the view seeing his dongsaengs fighting for their bias.

 

‘But I still hate the doe-eyed member of EXO-M.’ He thought. ‘But wait, where can I find Radish-girl at this time by the way? I saw how she looked at me in horror when I told Sehun that she’s my stalker. Aish. Expect the physical assault with your next meeting Luhan.’

 

His phone suddenly vibrated as he immediately checked his message. His eyes widened in fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter