Sparksfly

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t be bothered with the expenses. We have our budget.” Suho told the Student council president as the girl nodded at him. Yoon Bomi, the student council president handed on the other hand the copies of what was the student council officers’ final plans to the rest of the people inside the Student council office.

 

Yes, the Empire Princes just suddenly barged in, inside the Student Council Office making the people inside alarmed. Seohyun, and Luhan’s cousin Yoona were also with them since Seohyun participated on planning for the upcoming School Festival, while Yoona… Luhan couldn’t leave her alone.

 

“If you have questions, feel free to ask us.” Byun Baekhyun, the Vice president stated in addition as all of them stared at the paper.

 

“So you mean, you will take care of the booths?” Sehun asked catching Baekhyun’s attention. “Yes, the booths for the festival.” The Vice president answered.

 

“So we’ll leave the planning about the flow of the Festival to the student council.” Luhan finally stated as all the heads nodded in agreement. “Let’s talk about the waitresses and waiters for our café? Any suggestions?” Luhan scanned the people inside the room one by one and he spotted his fiancée’s pondering expression. “Cho Seohyun?” He summoned that caught Yoona’s attention as she stared at the girl studying her.

 

Seohyun immediately landed her eyes onto her fiancé and stared at him with your-problem-is-what look.

 

“I can see that you’re thinking of something. Mind sharing it to us?” He asked as the attention was shifted to the girl. Seohyun scratched her head first before talking, “I was just thinking if, the Empire Princes can take the job as the waiters for the café?”

 

The five princes creased their foreheads at the same time as they shot her a weird look. “You’re kidding?” Luhan asked using sarcasm. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Lay also stated as Sehun and Kris nodded their heads in agreement. “We can’t do that.” Sehun seconded.

 

“And come to think of it, we are managing the event. It will be hassle for us Cho Seohyun-sshi.” Suho was the last one to defend themselves about Seohyun’s idea on them taking the job as the waiters.

 

Seohyun shrugged her shoulders. “Then don’t.” She coolly answered.

 

“Wait…” Yoona, the quietest person inside the room decided to speak as well. “The girl’s idea wasn’t bad, boys.” She stated. “I’m pretty sure the students especially the girls would love to go in and out at your café.” She explained as Seohyun beamed also at the princes. “It will also help you to earn more moneys for the charities!” She added.

 

“But it will be a hassle on us Yoong.” Luhan tried to explain their sides but in the end, Seohyun and Yoona’s plan succeeded making them to agree being the waiters.

 

“How about the chefs?” Bomi asked again.

 

“I’ll take care of them.”  Sehun answered calmly. It wasn’t a big problem for them since, Sehun’s family owns such famous five star hotels in Korea. Chefs and cooks of their hotels are all professionals.

 

“And since we already have waiters, how about the waitresses? Don’t we need them?” Baekhyun this time asked.

 

“Of course we do! You’re not telling us to take the job all by ourselves!” Kris immediately complained and looked at Seohyun. “And since you thought of this idea, why not become a waitress?”

 

“Excuse me?” Seohyun asked raising her brow.

 

“Excuse me too? We’re not going to do it if you’re not going to do it.” Sehun retorted as Lay, Luhan, Suho and Kris smirked at the dumbfounded face of Seohyun.

 

“Part of your job, personal maid.” Luhan told her while smiling evilly as Seohyun just face palmed herself. Why did she even think of it in the first place? “Fine.” She muttered in defeat. “But it’s unfair since I’m the only waitress here.”

 

“Then find your own co-workers.”

 

 

Seohyun nodded, she’s now thinking of ways how to persuade her two ever loving girl best friends to participate with the waitress job thingy. ‘If it’s Hayoung, I’m sure that girl will say yes but I’m worried about Jung Soojung.’

 

 

 

 

          The meeting between the Empire Princes and the Student Council officers was finally finished after two hours of talking and suggesting of something. They have discussed the flow of the 1-week big event of their school and they were glad that they ended up with so many ideas and great options for the event. They knew that the principal was counting on them and they’re not planning on dropping down his expectations. Added the fact that they were doing this for the school’s charities.

 

Seohyun like usual, was walking alone again, thinking of ways how to persuade Jung Soojung, the brat princess. “How can I make that girl agree being a waitress? She wasn’t used in serving people since she’s the princess of their family. She was the one who orders people around.”

 

She heaved a sigh and grasped the straps of her backpack tighter. Yes, Seohyun was still using a backpack. “How about I consult Sooyeon Unnie?” She asked herself but a loud horn just blew next to her making her flinch. She heard a laugh and saw her fiancé waving his hand at her. “Hop in!” Luhan shouted.

 

She just rolled her eyes and ignored his invitation. She continued walking but Luhan kept on calling her. “Hey Radish girl!”

 

People are now staring at them because her fiancé was freaking making a scene. He was following her while riding in his car and while honking the horn. Head was peeping outside the car’s window. Seohyun stopped and irritatedly turned back at him, “Will you stop?” She asked, obviously annoyed.

 

But her expression turned soft when Yoona, Luhan’s cousin popped her head over the window at the back seat and smiled at her. “Hop in! It’s so rare that Lulu will invite a girl to ride his Baozi.” She smiled goddessly as Seohyun almost drool over her beauty.

 

“O-okay.” Seohyun agreed out of nowhere.

 

Seohyun decided to sit next to the driver’s seat beside Luhan since it was really awkward if she’ll sit beside Yoona. They’re still not that close.

 

“Finally, I don’t look like your driver anymore Yoong.” Luhan stated and started the engine. Seohyun looked at the grinning face of Yoona at the rearview and she saw that Yoona was staring at her so she averted her gaze.

 

“What’s your name?” Yoona who was still beaming asked her energetically. Seohyun looked at the rearview mirror again and bowed her head, “C-cho Seohyun-imnida.” She answered politely. Luhan laughed at her stiffness, “Wow, is that really you Radish girl?” He asked putting a shock expression on his face. Seohyun glared at him and punched his shoulder as an answer but Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter