She's Back

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun found Luhan creepier than before. Well, the doe eyed monkey was behaving oddly–recently. Although she always found him weird, having such a moody personality, this time he was–––oddly odd, like scary odd. She couldn’t pin point. And it was causing her to go insane–finally insane. She has the feeling that one of these days, if Luhan would still act like he was not Luhan she knew, she would just submit herself to Mental Hospital willingly.

 

Being around with people who have mental disease was rather good than staying sane when Luhan was around.

 

Seohyun scratched her head in irritation, and then focused her attention back to the questionnaire. It crept her out that she was thinking about him, in the middle of their examination, not to mention her most hated subject––Calculus. Differential Calculus to be exact. She erased the abandoned-formula she tried to use to solve the first problem. But what the hell! She didn’t have any idea how to answer these letters-with-numbers questions. Her eyes widened in realization, now she was forgetting how to solve a calculus problem because of Luhan! She remembered that she reviewed her notes last night, that she knew how to solve these but because of too much Luhan in her mind, she forgot how to solve.

 

Note to herself, too much Luhan was bad to her health. Very bad.

 

She sighed and placed her head on her desk in defeat. Was she going to fail? But no! She shouldn’t fail, she’s a scholar for everyone’s sake. It was their final examination on their subject, because next week will be the start of their vacation and after that, enrolment for the second semester. She didn’t realize that she started writing random letters that she came up with writing Luhan’s name on her scratch paper. She realized what she just wrote and straightened up to her seat. She glanced at his sleeping professor on his table and back to her scratch paper. She stared on it with horror as she realized that she was writing his name ever since she started the exam.

 

She hit her head in annoyance. ‘What’s happening with me?!’ She asked mentally as she read his name that she wrote on her scratch paper, disbelieving herself.

 

“Radish girl.” When she heard that familiar voice whispering from her back, she immediately crumpled the scratch paper and shoved to her pocket. No way, she would let him see it. And damn it, she forgot the fact that the guy she was thinking about was just sitting behind her. ‘Bravo Cho Seohyun. I’ll give you applause later. You’re the dumbest girl ever–no I was not insulting you. I was just stating a fact. It’s a fact.’

 

“Seohyun.” She immediately cringed when she heard him calling her from her first name. Honestly she noticed that he was doing that a lot now, it’s one of the symptoms why he was not the Luhan she knew. The normal Luhan would call her ‘Radish girl’ or some insulting adjectives to annoy her but––– “Ugghhhh.” She groaned loudly in annoyance when she felt him poking her shoulder. Luckily, their professor was so engrossed with sleeping.

 

She irritatingly faced him but soon blushed when she saw his handsome grin, displaying directly at her before she could even form her shield for protection, since you know? Too much Luhan is bad. The butterflies that startlingly appeared-on-her-stomach-out-of-nowhere became active again.


“What?” She tried hard to appear annoyed in front of him, no way she would let him see her swooning over his handsome grin. And to her annoyance, his grin became wider as he said, “Give me your test paper.” Seohyun raised a brow after she heard his statement.

 

Luhan let a sigh and stared at her in annoyance. There, there! It’s one of the symptoms too! After flashing a smile, a grin, a smirk if he didn’t get what he want he would flash his annoying frown. “I said give it to me.” He demanded, annoyed. When Seohyun didn’t budge he swiftly got up from his seat and and snatched her test paper.

 

Seohyun was about to protest but stopped when she saw him answering the questions. She was expecting a tease since her paper was neat, without answers at all but when she heard nothing, she watched him quietly as his face became serious, solving the difficult problems. Honestly, their questionnaires weren’t the same since there are Set A, and Set B. The professors did that to avoid his students from cheating. Luhan’s questionnaire was Set A, while Seohyun was Set B.

 

Glancing around the classroom, afraid that someone would see them rather Luhan answering her test paper and sighed mentally when she saw how her classmates were focused on their own. It was really a relief to sit at the back of the room, especially if your professor was sleeping during exam.

 

She shifted her attention back to Luhan who was now on the last problem. Seohyun looked at him in awe, he was really a genius. To think that he was not listening every time their professor will be having their discussion or what. He would just take a nap, and then play games using his phone to entertain him from being bored.

 

Luhan stopped writing and looked up to her who immediately shifted her eyes to the other side. Luhan produ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter