Cosplay ♥ ☆♥

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So you’re joining the Battle of the Bands without even practicing?” Seohyun pouted, and then eventually nodded. “I can’t let you.” Luhan stated in a serious tone.

 

“But!”Seohyun was about to reason when Luhan raised his right hand, signaling for her to stop. “I don’t want you to ruin the battle of the bands. You didn’t practice!”

 

“You know we can’t because we’re so busy in the café!” She retorted. “So why would you even want to join? Do you want to embarrass yourself in front of so many students? In the whole campus? What if you forgot your lines, or you all made a mistake? What would you do?”

 

Seohyun bit her lower lip. Luhan had a point. But he was being unreasonable! Everyone can join, why can’t them? And she was wondering why his fiancé was acting like a jerk again. He was like that since this morning. Always contradicting what she would suggest.

 

“But what if-----” Luhan glared at her. “Can you please accept your defeat, just this time? Just this time.” That was his last statement before leaving her alone at the Empire Princes’ Residence.

 

Actually, Seohyun followed him all the way to the Empire Princes’ Residence just to convince him to let them join the battle of the bands. But he was firmed with his decision.

 

“I was sure he was still okay last night. What happened to him?” She asked confusedly but scowled thereafter. She left the Empire Princes’ residence and went to the Auditorium where the venue of the Cosplay event. She saw the Student council officers and all the Empire Princes helping each other, decorating the stage of the Auditorium.

 

They decided to put some standees of some famous Anime Characters. Like Naruto, Hanamichi Sakuragi of Slam Dunk, Luffy the Monkey, Goku of Dragon Ballz, Ichigo of Bleach, Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail and many more.

 

The stage was so colorful and Seohyun was really astounded by the view. She smiled happily and cheerfully hopped to the place where the Princes’ location was. The princes didn’t notice her presence and Seohyun was really glad. But she furrowed her brows when she saw Hayoung was with Sehun.

 

‘Why was Hayoungie here?’ She asked mentally. ‘And with Oh Sehun.’

 

 She advanced towards them, and stared at Hayoung who looked bored, passing the things that Sehun was going to ask for.

 

“Seohyun Unnie!” Hayoung beamed when she saw Seohyun. That was the only time when the princes noticed her presence. Sehun glanced at Seohyun and back to Hayoung. “I’m so glad you’re here!” Hayoung added as she welcomed her and clings into her arm. “I’m so bored.” Hayoung whispered to her.

 

“I noticed. But what are you doing here? And why are you with Oh Sehun?” Seohyun asked also in a whisper. Hayoung rolled her eyes and glared at the guy who was glancing at them. “He just dragged me here all of the sudden making me his assistant.” She stated while gritting her teeth as Sehun immediately averted his gaze.

 

“Why would Oh Sehun do that?” Seohyun asked quizzically. “He told me he needed help and since I remember what my parents reminded me that ‘Always help those people who needed help’, I agreed. But I didn’t think that he’ll make me as his assistant. Tsss..” Seohyun laughed and patted the younger one’s back. “That’s alright Hayoungie.”

 

“Hey I needed the scissor!” Sehun shouted getting the attention of the two girls. Hayoung scowled while Seohyun laughed silently. “The scissor. He needed the scissor Hayoungie. Go get and give him the scissor.” Seohyun stated holding back her laughs. Hayoung sighed and half-heartedly got the scissor and handed him while frowning.

 

“I find those two cute.” Seohyun heard someone stated. She glanced at her side and saw Lay grinning. “Hi Girl friend!” Seohyun grinned back at him. “Hi Boy friend!”

 

Luhan who was on the top of the ladder, since he volunteered to arrange the lights looked down to witness the two grinning at each other. His ears automatically snapped when he heard the girl-friend-and-boy-friend thingy. He rolled his eyes and groaned. He got back to what he was doing with a hint of irritation. He’s irritated that he hates to see them together. He’s irritated because of he’s feeling bitter. He’s irritated because he didn’t understand why. When they finished from decorating the venue, it was already 10 am in the morning and all of the staffs are preparing themselves, wearing their own costumes.

 

*

 

“Let me guess, you’re representing the role Shana of Shakugan No Shana aren’t you?” Soojung who was wearing a Japanese uniform and was wearing a black cloak, gave a slight nod. “Nice choice. You don’t need to wear wig anymore since your hair was already dyed in red.” Jongdae pointed out and took small strands of Soojung’s red hair. The red-headed slapped the guy’s hand away and gave him a glare. “Don’t touch my hair. You know how much I hate it when you’re doing that.”

 

Jongdae cringed as he witnessed her red eyes glaring at her. She was wearing red contact lens since Shana’s eyes were red. Jongdae raised his hands in defeat and sighed. “Okay fine. I forgot your hair was so dear to you. My fault.”

 

Soojung just rolled her eyes and studied the guy who was with her. “Wait. Whose anime character you’re portraying anyway?” She asked out of curiosity. He dressed so familiar to her but she just couldn’t pin point if who’s character was it.

 

“Me?” Jongdae smirked. “I am Miroku of Inuyasha. The handsome and greatest Monk.” He proudly introduced himself while bowing. Soojung immediately drew the sword that was hanging on her waistline since Shana has a sword that was called Neotono No Shana and pointed toward Jongdae’s direction. The guy widened his eyes and stared at Soojung in disbelief. “What are you doing Soojung?!” Jongdae exclaimed in horror.

 

“I want to chop your head Miroku. You’re infuriating me. You liar.” She stated with an expressionless face. Jongdae pouted, “I am not lying. I am handsome.”

 

Soojung raised her sword aiming at his neck making Jongdae to gulp. “Miroku is also a ert. In case you’re forgetting.” She smirked then drew back her sword. “Geez. You’re such a chicken Jongdae! You know my sword wasn’t real but you still looked like you’re about to pee.”

 

Jongdae frowned at the laughing red-headed girl. “Why did you choose Miroku by the way?”

 

“Because President Bomi is portraying the character Sango-chan. So you know?” Soojung nodded. “I know buddy. I know.” She answered while patting Jongdae’s back hardly.

 

“Before I forgot. Where are Seohyun and Hayoung?” Jongdae inquired and Soojung was about to shake her head when Hayoung who was wearing a maid costume got out from the dressing and face was all red.

Soojung and Jongdae exchanged a confuse look as they both approached their Maknae. And before they could ask her, Sehun who was looking so handsome with his plain white uniform exited the dressing room as well as he stood behind Hayoung.

 

“The maid costume suited you well, Misaki.” Sehun stated while smirking as Soojung and Jongdae dropped their jaw down exactly at the same time while staring at the two.

 

“You’re just saying that because you’re the one who chose this maid costume!” Hayoung growled at him while pulling down the lower layer of the dress. “And it’s so damn short!!!” She whined and Soojung and Jongdae swore they have never seen Soojung acting so mad like that.

 

Their eyes shifted back to the grinning Sehun who was now standing in front of Hayoung staring straightly at her eyes. “You know Takumi’s personality right? He’s a erted alien.” His grinned became wider. “Bear with it.” And with that he left the furiously flushing girl staring blankly at the air.

 

Soojung and Jongdae blinked their eyes multiple times before they gathered the courage to ask. “Ammm… Hayoungie…” Jongdae called and Hayoung finally noticed their presence. “Unnie… Oppa…” She walked closely to them, teary eyed. “That erted alien forced me to wear this maid costume.” She sobbed. “I am not even choosing Misaki to be the character I was going to cosplay! And that guy just suddenly dragged me to the dressing room and threw the costume at me and ordered me to wear it!” She scowled. “Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!”

 

 

Soojung and Jongdae exchanged a look again this time with a smile. “Aww… Hayoungie I feel like getting old!” Soojung exclaimed and hugged their Maknae tightly. Jongdae on the other hand patted her head gently, “That’s okay Hayoung-ah. Oh Sehun-sshi was right, it suits you.”

 

 

*

 

“Hyung! What happened to you?” Kris glared at Sehun who was widely gaping his mouth at him. “Why do you have these cute fox-like ears here on your head?” Sehun inquired as he stared at his Hyung from head to toe. “And… You’re wearing traditional Japanese clothes? And you even wore a silver-colored wig? And did you use gray contact lens?”

 

Kris rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Leave me alone Oh Sehun or do you want me to kick your ?”

 

Sehun frowned. “Hyung I was just asking. Whose anime character you’re portraying?” Kris was huffed an air. “I don’t know.” He muttered.

 

“What?!” Sehun narrowed his gaze. “Hyung I don’t understand you.” Kris put his palms on his face and vigorously shook his head. “Ask Suho about it!” He roared.

 

At the same time, Suho who was busy checking the memo appeared at the front door of the Empire Princes’ residence. He glanced at Sehun and Kris then to the papers he was holding. “Guys, the program was about to start. We need to get bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter