LSS (Last Song Syndrome)

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I hate my sister!” Soojung suddenly blurted out as she took her seat to the cafeteria. Hayoung, Jongdae and Seohyun took their seats as well as they looked at her in questioning look.

 

“Why Soojung Unnie? I thought your sister is the best sister in the whole wide world?” Hayoung asked using Soojung’s exact description to her sister.

 

“I’m taking my words back. She’s the most annoying sister in the whole wide world!” She exclaimed again, huffing an air with annoyance. “Why?” Seohyun asked, slightly curious on what was happening to their best friend.

 

“She told my Dad that I need to work in our company! And it looks like Dad loved the idea!” She complained while gazing them a disbelief look. “There’s nothing wrong with that Soojung? I bet Sooyeon Noona just wants you to learn something more that will help you in your company so in the near future, you’re not going to have a hard time on managing it.” Jongdae pointed out, seriously as he hadn’t seen wrong on what her sister done.

 

“Kim Jongdae, if you’re just going to defend my sister, then you can just leave this place. And before I forgot, I TOLD YOU NEVER CALL ME SOOJUNG!”  Soojung yelled loudly earning so many stares from the students at the cafeteria. Jongdae winced as he kept his mouth tightly. He pretended to put a zipper as he remained mum.

 

“But Unnie…” Hayoung was about to explain more to her as Soojung waved her hand dismissing the topic. “If you’re just going to insist that my sister wasn’t wrong, then save it Hayoung. I don’t want to hear anymore, anything from you guys. Do you understand? I’ll settle this with Sooyeon Unnie.” She added while giving an icy glare to the three.

 

The three nodded their head quietly, afraid that Soojung might throw tantrums to them. When she’s mad, she became like an icy scary princess. Credits to her sister Jung Sooyeon who was completely alike like her.

 

 

“Niga nal sirheohae haneun geol ara

Naneun seounhae geureon nal wae neoneun mot ihaehae

You don’t understand nan neoreul johahandago”

 

(I know that you hate me

I’m sad, why can’t you understand me?

You don’t understand, I like you)

 

 

A loud ringtone suddenly disturbed the silence as the four flinched. Jongdae recognized that it was actually his ringtone as he took his phone from his bag. It was an alarm ringtone, reminding him that he has something to do in the lab.

 

“What song is that?” Seohyun curiously asked when she heard his ringtone. “It’s Give Love by Akdong Musician? Why?” Jongdae asked readying himself to leave. “Girls I gotta go, I have to do something on the lab.” He told them and was to bid his farewell when Seohyun called him back.

 

“Jongdae!”

 

“What?” He asked hurriedly. Hayoung and Soojung just stared at the two. “Can I borrow your phone? I like the song, I just want to memorize it. If you can, if ever you can’t its okay.” She told, trying to gather all of her confidence. Even though they’re friends, she’s still shy to ask or borrow some things to them. It’s a pity that she couldn’t afford those gadgets.

 

Jongdae smiled, “Sure.” He handed the phone to her. He took the earphone as well and gave it to her. “I just need my phone to have an alarm, you can just give it back to me later.” He winked as he started to walk away from the cafeteria.

 

 

 

********

 

 

 

It’s been two hours since Jongdae left the three girls, and it’s been two hours since Seohyun listened to the song Give Love and kept on repeating it. She even memorized the lyrics just by heeding on every word. Though it was very impressive, it was kinda annoying because she kept on repeating it nonstop.

 

 

“Jungyohan geon maeum

Gyeolko ne eolgulman bogo johahaneun geo (ani aniya)

Nal miwohaneun neoui nari seon maltukkajido

Saranghage doen geo ige nae (mamiya)

Neoe daehan geon sasohan geotdo gieokhae nan mania

Amuri nappi gureodo neon naege i sungan manhwaya

Sunjeongmanhwaya juingongeun maennal maennal ireoke bammada gidohae”

 

 

 

“Unnie, I think Last Song Syndrome or LSS hit Seohyun Unnie.” Hayoung whispered to her Soojung Unnie when Seohyun sang the rap part of the song. Soojung rolled her eyes, “Isn’t it obvious?! It’s kinda annoying hearing her singing only that song! Okay I admit that she’s good at singing but for pete’s sake she’s been repeating that song for two hours! FREAKING TWO HOURS!” Soojung exclaimed frustratingly.

 

Seohyun stared at her when she saw that Soojung looked like she was telling something, she pulled out one earphone and asked, “You’re saying something Krystal?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter