Celebration Party

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          Luhan shook his head. He was not feeling guilty. He was not…. Right? But he has his reason why he didn’t let them to join the Battle of the Bands. Although it was lame… But still, he has. He just didn’t want them to ruin the contest because they didn’t get the chance to practice, that’s all. Nothing’s wrong with that.

 

He closed his eyes. “I’m a liar.” He mumbled. It wasn’t really his reason.

 

 

 

*Flashbacks*

 

“Jongin?”Luhan asked as soon as he answered the boy’s call. “Do you need something from me?”

 

“Hyung!”Jongin shouted as Luhan removed the phone from his ear. He heard Jongin explaining really fast as he narrowed his eyes and calmly said, “Jongin, calm down. I don’t understand anything.”

 

He heard the younger boy calming himself down as Jongin inhaled and exhaled. Luhan smiled a little as he focused his ear back to the boy. “LuhanHyung, don’t let SeohyunNoona enter the Battle of the Bands okay?” Luhan confusingly stared at his phone as he asked, “Why?”

 

“Because Noona and that LayHyung had an agreement about joining that contest. I heard Noona promised Lay Hyung that he’ll be her first dance at the celebration party if they join the battle of the bands together so never ever let them join that contest Hyung! I’m begging youuuuuuuu.”

 

 

 

 

*End of Flashbacks*

 

 

Luhan sighed and ruffled his hair irritatingly making everyone to shift their attention at him. Then he remembered that he’s inside the meeting room with their investors. He bowed his head in embarrassment and pretended to listen to what his father was saying.

 

He’s feeling guilty. His reason was really lame. He rolled his eyes. Was that really matter to him if Lay would be her first dance? It wasn’t right?

 

It wasn’t!

 

Okay it was. He gritted his teeth. Aside from feeling guilty, he’s feeling bitter.

 

After the meeting Nichkhun scolded him, saying that his focused wasn’t with them instead his mind was drifting somewhere else. He didn’t say anything to protest since he didn’t want to make the issue bigger. He headed back to their house as later in the evening, he’ll attend the celebration party.

 

He decided to retire on his bed as he’ll take a nap first before getting ready for the party.

 

“Lulu!” He flinched as soon as his cousinYoona appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Yoong? What are you doing here?!”  He asked in shocked as he immediately sat up. Yoona grinned at him and took a seat beside him. “Is it really true that you and Seohyun fought?”

 

Luhan scowled and altered his gaze. “Amazing. How did you know?” He asked sarcastically.

 

Yoona shook her head then flipped her hair, “Because I’m pretty.” She threatened to punch him when he was about to roll his eyes at her. “You dare and I’ll punch you.” He nodded half-heartedly and didn’t say anything.

 

“Kidding aside, I heard it from Oh Sehun.” She answered again as Luhan nodded for the second time. “And oh by the way! I also heard that tonight’s your celebration party??” He saw how her doe eyes sparkled in anticipation, her alligator smile showed up once again.

 

“So?” Luhan asked in boredom.

 

“So? So do you plan to ask your fiancée for a dance?” His eyes bolted from its sockets as he stared at his cousin in disbelief. “Why the hell should I plan to ask her for a dance? I’m still sane!” He immediately answered as Yoona pouted at him.

 

“You should ask her for a dance you idiot. It’s okay if you’re not her first dance but remember you need to be her last dance!” Luhan covered his ears and pretended he didn’t hear anything. And soon, a fist landed on his head as he growled in pain.

 

“Im Yoona!” He called Yoona as the girl raised her hand and said, “Present!” Luhan irritatingly scratched his head and decided to ignore his cousin.

 

“I wonder if Seohyun already has something to wear.” He heard her muttering as he still acted he didn’t care. But now that she mentioned, he also wondered if she really has something to wear.

 

“Aha!” Yoona exclaimed loudly. “Lulu! Give me your phone.” She demanded as Luhan hesitatingly gave his phone to her while raising his brow. “Why?” He asked curiously but instead of getting an answer, Yoona just started dialing numbers from his recent calls and he almost had a heart attack when he heard…

 

“Hello Seohyun-ah!”

 

“Where are you?” Yoona asked and Luhan was trying hard to listen to their conversation but all he heard was Yoona’s questions, he couldn’t hear Seohyun’s replies.

 

“Ohhhh! I want to go there.” Yoona stated while nodding, “I will be the one to choose what you should wear for the party. Hep! No more objections Seohyun.” Yoona frowned, “Yah!” She exclaimed loudly. “I want you to look beautiful tonight so every guy in your school would want to take you for a dance.”

 

Luhan faked a cough as Yoona ignored him. “I’ll be there in 30 minutes. Thank God, Jung Soojung dragged you in that boutique.” After Yoona muttered those words, she immediately ended the call and threw the phone to Luhan.

 

“If you don’t want to dance with her, then I’ll make sure everyone would want to dance her.” She grinned as Luhan left dumbfounded.

 

 

*

 

“Did Yoona Unnie really say that she’s going here personally?” Soojung and Hayoung excitedly asked as Seohyun nodded in response. Soon, the two girls squeaked in anticipation as Seohyun stared at them in confusion. She looked around the boutique and sighed that they’re only the people inside, aside from the staffs of course. Well, Jung Soojung rented the whole boutique because she didn’t want to be disturbed by the other customers.

 

‘She’s a Jung after all.’Seohyun thought while sighing. She would get what she wanted.

 

“I’m so excited to see her again! We could ask her opinion about what to wear for the celebration party later at night.” Soojung stated while clasping both of her hands, wearing a big smile on her face. Hayoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter