Rumors

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Go out with me.” Soojung stopped from shoving the food in and gulped. Wait, she heard it right, right?! Someone was finally asking her to go out with her! She almost squealed in delight because finally someone seeing her as worthy to date but then, there was nothing to celebrate if the guy didn’t pass her taste. She sighed, she needed to assess him first before agreeing. She lifted her eyes to meet a pale yet handsome guy staring at her intently, with a lazy smirk dancing in his lips.

 

She almost dropped her jaw but she managed to catch herself before doing so. Okay, this guy was very very very very very familiar to her, really she knew him too well, they’ve been in a same place with so many times but she never did think he’s going to ask her, to go out with him!

 

She stared back at him, trying to find the deceit in his eyes but all she saw was secureness. She frowned, wait maybe he’s talking to someone else, since she was right now in the canteen, alone, eating. She glanced around then noticed she was the only person sitting in a table, then the other table composed of three girls but they were chatting happily, others scattered away in the canteen as she glanced back at him, who obviously waiting for her response.

 

She snorted, as far as she remembered, she and this guy never got along well. Okay, he asked her for a dance but that doesn’t mean anything, she sometimes met him in one of her classes, or somewhere around the university but they didn’t interact well. Was he playing with her? Probably, he’s finding his own amusement. ‘Kay.’ Soojung mentally grunted.

 

 

“Kim Myungsoo.” Soon, she averted her gaze to the other male who was approaching them, well another familiar male to be exact. “Hyung.” Soojung had the urged to scratch her head but it was very not girly, she stopped herself. However, her mind couldn’t get the process that these two guys knew each other.

 

“Soojung-sshi, are you being bothered by my younger brother?” Suho asked politely. She blinked, younger brother? Suho realized the confusion on her face as he explained further, “Yes. This is my younger brother.”

 

The said younger brother groaned and rolled her eyes, “Go away Hyung. I’m asking her to go out with me.” Suho sighed in frustration. “I’m sorry Soojung-sshi, if you will excuse us.” Before she could even open to retort, Suho was already dragging Kim Myungsoo away from them. She narrowed her eyes to their retreating backs and resumed eating, pretending nothing happened.

 

Soon, Hayoung appeared with a dramatic entrance, panting heavily. “Unnie!” She called breathlessly and the youngest princess of Jung mouthed the word what? Hayoung rushed to her side, a deep air to sustain her lungs before answering, “Seohyun Unnie is being hysterical!”

 

Soojung stared at Hayoung flaccidly, “That’s not new to me Hayoungie.”

 

“No! Today she has a reason!” Soojung swore the maknae was being hysterical too, but she won’t tell her that. “Calm down, and tell me the reason okay?” Hayoung nodded and noticed the bottle of mineral water in front of her, snatching the said object before drinking. When she was finished, she shyly stared at her waiting Unnie. “Sorry, I’m thirsty.” She cleared , “So I was saying, Seohyun Unnie is being hysterical and she has the right to do so. There’s a rumor around the University, and it was about..” She paused then whispered the remaining words, “About Luhan’s secret fiancée.”

 

Soojung’s sharp eyes narrowed, “Did everyone know it was Seohyun?” Hayoung shook her head, “But Seohyun Unnie was anxious others might find out.” Soojung heaved a heavy sigh, “Where the rumor did come from?” She asked while her forehead in frustration. Hayoung pouted worriedly before shaking her head. “But it’s not only that, the rumors are becoming untrue.”

 

Quirking her delicate brow, “What does it mean?”

 

“What the rumors were saying that Luhan was set to marry next month with his fiancée because the girl was already pregnant, and after that he will be taking over his father’s company.” After hearing all the rumors, Soojung couldn’t help but stood up and was furiously striding outside the canteen with Hayoung running to catch up with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Relief washed over Jongdae’s face when he spotted Hayoung together with Soojung rushing to his side. The two instantly stopped, eyes searching as he pointed at the quiet girl sitting next to the vending machine. “She just calmed down.” He informed them as Soojung nodded her head, walking to the girl while Hayoung following next to her. Jongdae sighed before doing the same.

 

“Are you okay?” Soojung quietly asked after approaching Seohyun. Her brows furrowed as she let a thoughtful expression. “Is close-to-murder-someone consider as okay?” The other girl asked as Soojung smirked, “And who might be the victim?”

 

“Who? Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter