Goguma, Keroro, Ban Ki Moon

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah Kim Jongdae! What is your contribution for staying here? You’re not even ordering! And yet you dared to choose an empty table?! Other customers will soon use it now that all the tables were occupied!” Soojung scolded but the guy didn’t even hear the girl’s scolding as his ears and eyes were only focused to one person.

 

“Yoon Bomi….” He muttered while feeling giddy on his seat. Soojung her forehead while her other hand closed her fist. “Kim Jongdae, I know you are so in love with your so-called first love but I swear I’ll kill you if you will still not listen to me.” She warned. “Leave. This. Place. Now.” She one by one stated but Jongdae just sighed and continued with his stares at Bomi. Soojung could also see how his eyes turned into a shape heart and she immediately cringed.

 

“Was this really the effect of being in love? I am somewhat feeling scared if this will happen to me.” She shook her head, “I am backing out on finding a boyfriend. I don’t care if I don’t find one as long as I won’t be like this idiot.” She smacked Jongdae’s head using the tray she was holding and that made Jongdae to get back his wits.

 

“YAH” He shouted in pain and irritatingly stared at Soojung. All the customers’ eyes shifted to them as Soojung became more furious. Her eyes squinted, and her forehead creased in exasperation as she smacked his head again with the tray. “You dared to shout at me KIM JONGDAE?!” She shouted as well.

 

Jongdae’s irritated eyes became gentle, as he looked like a lost puppy in front of the girl. He shook his head slowly, using his puppy eyes and answered, “I’m sorry. But can you tell me why did you hit me?” He asked politely.

 

But Soojung just hit him for the third time and replied, “Leave this place before I dirty my hands.” And with that, she left him.

 

Jongdae was stunned, but he obeyed since he knew what she meant. In any minute, she could kill him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oooohhhh..Scary and feisty.” Kris commented pretending to cringe. Sehun and Lay laughed at him as Suho just kept on watching her movements. “What would you expect Kris Hyung? Her blood holds the blood of a Jung. I’m still shocked when I found out that she’s SooyeonNoona’s younger sister.” Sehun answered.

 

“But from what I see, Jung Soojung is different from Jung Sooyeon.” Kris stated in serious this time. “Both were obviously Ice princesses but Jung Sooyeon is more sophisticated and classy, compared to Jung Soojung who looks like a rebellious girl that hates the world.” He added, differentiating the Jung sisters.

 

“Though Mr. Jung didn’t mention he has two daughters right? He only brings Sooyeon Noona in every meeting or in a celebration party. He never mentions about Jung Soojung as his daughter because all he talks about is how great SooyeonNoona is. Maybe he has favoritism.” Lay also added making Kris and Sehun to nod their heads.

 

Truth to be told, Luhan wasn’t the only one who’s working in their own company, because the other princes also have their positions in the Lu Business Corporation in order to ready them if ever their parents would pass the company title to them.

 

And since Lu Business Corporation was the biggest and the wealthiest company in the world of business, their parents decided to make them work at the said company to train them well. But since they’re still students, only easy works were given to them because Nichkhun, the owner and the chief still wanted them to study harder than working.

 

Only Luhan has owned a high position since he was intelligent enough to handle both of his works in the company and his studies.

 

 

“I was told Jung Soojung was being disregarded by her father, Mr. Jung.” Suho finally spoke and that caught off guard to the princes. Suho looked at them in serious, “I guess you can’t blame her if she was being rebellious.”

 

Pity. That what was they’re feeling right now. Being disregarded by your own father will really make a great impact into your life.

 

And they sure knew how it happened. They knew Mr. Jung for so long ago, since he was their fathers’ business partner. And that man only trusted and believed in his daughter Sooyeon.

 

“But let’s look at the bright side,Seohyun and her circle of friends are there for her. And she really looked happy when she was with them.” Lay tried to look at the positive side as they all stared at her ever move.

 

But immediately shifted their sight and pretended to do something when Soojung accidentally caught them staring at her.

 

“What date is today?” Sehun spoke again after the long silence, rather asked. “Today is June 27 Hunnie. Why did you ask?” Suho answered.

 

And all of the sudden, Kris and Lay’s eyes bolted in disbelief, “You just said June 27?!” They both asked in unison as Suho nervously nodded feeling scared at their sudden outburst.

 

“Why Hyungs?”Sehun inquired curiously.

 

‘Tomorrow is Seohyun’s birthday!’ Lay thought frantically. ‘I remember she told me her birthday when I asked her, after we became friends. Darn, why did I forgot about it?!’

 

Kris on the other hand immediately searched for his calendar application in his android phone and gaped when he saw his reminder for tomorrow. ‘It’s her birthday tomorrow! I should buy her a gift!’

 

Curious how Kris knew Seohyun’s birthday? Well, remember the stalker thingy where Kris researched all about Seohyun’s information. He happened to be found out her birthday and since she was his target before, he made a reminder in his phone.

 

“I’m leaving! Since it’s almost 3pm.” He stated in a hurry.

 

“Me too Hyung. Tell LuhanHyung, and the others that I have something important to do.” Lay, also in a hurry stated and since Suho didn’t have any choice, he just nodded. The two left the café while still wearing the butler uniforms.

 

“What do you think happened to those guys Hyung?” Sehun asked, “And they were so much in a hurry that they forgot to take off their uniforms. Idiots.”Suho just shook his head when he heard the Maknae’s statement. He couldn’t disagree with him, he has the point.

 

 

“Where’s LuhanHyung by the way?” Suho questioned when he remembered their oldest Hyung. Sehun pointed at the guy who was sitting at one of the empty tables, using a serious expression and currently his mind was preoccupied. He was in a deep thinking that no one dared to ever get closer to him.

 

 

Suho glanced at Sehun with a questioning look but the maknae shrugged his shoulder. When they heard a cracking sound, the two was alarmed and Sehun immediately ran to rescue the girl who accidentally broke the plates. “See? I told you to wear contacts.” Suho heard their Maknae, scolding Hayoung as he just smiled and got back to work as well now that the two idiots left the café.

 

 

 

 

          Seohyun noticed the guy-in-his-deep-thinking that doing nothing but thinking. So she approached him just to remind him that they needed his assistance since there were still so many customers that were entering the café.

 

“Deer-monkey!” She summoned and tapped his shoulder from behind. But he didn’t even budge nor didn’t say something. Seohyun narrowed her eyes, “Boss.” She whispered in his ear, still from behind. But when he didn’t still budge…

 

“There’s an alien invasion! We need to evacuate!!” She screamed right behind his ear making him winced as he almost fell on his seat. He looked around to find that the café was still normal. The customers were chatting with each other while eating what they have ordered. The waiters and waitresses were giving them assistance and most importantly, there wasn’t an alien invasion or evacuation that was happening.

 

He frowned, he knew that voice who screamed behind him. He slowly turned around wearing an irritated façade, brows were knitting, and arms were crossing in his chest and giving a glare to the girl who was currently scratching her head and laughing nervously. “Hi.” She greeted.

 

Luhan kept his mad face and asked, “Where’s the alien radish-girl?”

 

Seohyun chuckled anxiously, she pointed at the ceiling before answering, “They went home already.” Luhan gestured her to move forward as Seohyun quickly shook her head. “I-I need to go! Bye!” She immediately ran to take the orders of the newly arrived customers.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. She didn’t know that she was bugging his mind recently. Credits to her little brother who was really persistent.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Luhan glanced at the clock. It was already 9pm in the evening and he was still not sleepy. He tried playing some games in his android phone but he failed to make himself sleepy.

 

“What to do?” He asked, lying on his bed but flinched when he heard his phone ringing. He glanced at the screen to find Seohyun’s name, calling him. She’s calling him? His brows furrowed.

 

“Hello?” He answered his phone.

 

“Hyung!!” He moved the phone away from his ear afraid that he might get deaf. So it wasn’t her, rather her brother Jongin. “Jongin.” He said flatly. Why did he sound so disappointed when he heard Jongin’s voice? He wasn’t expecting for her to answer her phone right? Since it was HER phone?

 

“Hyung are you okay? You sounded unhappy? Did something happen to you?”

 

“Nothing happened. So why did you call? And why are you using your Noona’s phone?”

 

“She was already sleeping so I decided to give you a call.” Jongin replied. “I called you because I’m worried that you might have a hard time to deciding what would be your best gift to Noona’s birthday.”

 

“What?!”Luhan asked in disbelief. “Did I already tell you that I am not going to give her a gift? I am not changing my mind Jongin.”

 

“You need to change it now Hyung! Do you want to watch the scene where that Lay Hyung giving his gift to Noona?”

 

Luhan’s eyes narrowed, “Why did you bring out Lay’s name?”

 

“Because I remember what you said! There’s a possibility that he and Noona will fall to each other. And I don’t want that to happen, we won’t let that to happen Hyung! I’m on your side don’t worry.”

 

Luhan unbelievably stared at his phone, did that kid was listening to what he was saying? “Jongin, we couldn’t avoid that prospect. Let them be if ever.” He wasn’t sure with his own words but he needed to tell this to the young kid to stop his imaginations.

 

“So you will really let that to happen? Lay Hyung liking Noona and Noona liking him back? Then they will become a couple? Then your engagement will be ruined because Lay Hyung will fight forNoona’s love? Then they will get married!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter