Confusion to the Highest Level

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

          Seohyun was really glad that they finally got away from that awkward situation as they decided to eat in a nearest fast food chain. They ordered their food as they found a vacant place to eat.

 

“That was so awkward. But I’m happy that Sehun’s not cheating behind Hayoung.” Soojung stated as Hayoung flashed a sincere smile to her Unnie. “Thank you Unnie. I never thought you’d do that for me, although he was not really. I still appreciate it.” The Maknae answered feeling grateful. The redheaded girl softened and patted her head. “You’re important to me Hayoung-ah. Of course I would do that, you were like my baby sister. I’d do anything for you and for Seohyun. Okay and also for Jongdae.”

 

Then their attentions were darted to the quiet girl who was spacing out, but continuing devouring the French fries she ordered. Soojung shook her head and leaned to whisper to the youngest girl’s ear, “She was quiet ever since our encountered with the Empire Princes.”

 

“Do you think it was related to what Kris-sshi said?” Hayoung asked as Soojung pondered with her words. “Maybe. But the question here why was she with him?” The youngest shook her head, indicating she has no idea. “What if Kris Wu is courting her?!” Soojung exclaimed in horror getting Seohyun’s back to her senses and shot her a confuse look.

 

“Who’s courting who?” Seohyun asked, slightly shocked with Soojung’s outburst.

 

“Be honest with me Seohyun.” Soojung started as the girl nodded then noticed that she no longer had her French fries. She groaned feeling unsatisfied then grabbed her soda while waiting for Soojung to speak. “Is Kris Wu courting you?”

 

Seohyun coughed, choking herself with her soda as she gasped at Soojung’s absurd question. “What the hell Jung Soojung! Since when did you have that kind of idea?! Didn’t you know that he’s a dangerous guy? There’s no way he was courting me since there’s a possibility that hecould accidentally stab me with his sharp jaw!”

 

Shrugging, Soojung smugly stared at her. “Then why do you two look so comfortable quarreling with each other? Plus, he announced that you’re with him yesterday. Why was that?” Soojung started her prying session as Seohyun didn’t have choice but to explain and make up lies. Well, she wouldn’t tell the the whole scenario, she’ll just make excuses.

 

“We’re always like that please. You do know how much I hate his self-admiration towards his face. That egotistical jerk should know that not everyone finds him handsome. And about what happened yesterday, he just dragged me somewhere saying he was so bored and he was searching for a companion. Since, I, being a good citizen agreed, given by the fact that I’m also bored, we’re both bored to be honest.” Seohyun couldn’t believe herself, having such a beautiful alibi. Everyone would have believed her acting skills, and her words.

 

“So…” Soojung looked at her suspiciously. “Did the two of you enjoy? Where did you go?”

 

Seohyun knew that although her lies were so perfect, lying to Jung Soojung was really a hard one. She mentally scratched her head and answered, “Yes we did. We went to an orphanage.” Soojung raised her brow while Hayoung who was just watching them couldn’t help but to repeat her words, “You went to an orphanage?” Seohyun nodded, that part wasn’t a lie. They really did.

 

Then remembering her good times there with Kris made her crept a smile making the two to stare at each other. Seohyun found out that Kris has a charity, a secret charity like Kris Wu told her. He was helping the orphans, providing them with their needs. And Seohyun swore it was her first time seeing the great playboy Kris Wu, being so carefree with the children in the orphanage. They also loved him so much as they were so happy seeing him arrived.

 

“Wu Yifan has a charity.” She plainly answered then started picking Hayoung’s fries and straightly dropped to .

 

“Daebak.” Soojung muttered in amazement as Hayoung smiled in awe. “I never thought Kris Wu was a good man. At least. I wonder if Sehun knew about it?” Hayoung asked as Seohyun nodded to her. “I didn’t have the chance to ask. But, though maybe since they were his friends.”

 

“So now, what do you think of him Seohyun? Do you think he’s a boyfriend material?” Soojung pried making Seohyun to look at her in disgust. “There’s no way in hell.” She immediately answered. “Although he’s a good guy, let’s not forget that he’s also a womanizer. But he’s a guy friend material though? Just erase the fact that I always want to kill him every time I see him. Then everybody happy.” She added. She also noticed that she already ate all Hayoung’s fries and when she was about to pick on Soojung’s fries, the redheaded girl immediately snatched it away from her, with a glare.

 

“Selfish.” Seohyun muttered under her breath.

 

“How about Zhang Yixing? Do you think he’s also a boyfriend material?” Soojung pried more, making Seohyun to grunt in annoyance. “Why are you even asking me these questions?” She asked, still annoyed by the fact that Soojung didn’t share her fries with her.

 

“So you can find a boyfriend. Hayoung, our MAKNAE already has a boyfriend Cho Seohyun. When do you think our time is? After a decade?” Soojung retorted as Seohyun rolled her eyes. “It wasn’t a big deal to me Soojung. I don’t think it’s the right time for me. In fact, you should find yours first. If you already find yours, then I would consider finding one too.”

 

Soojung flashed an evil smile, “Remember your words or else I’ll bury you alive. And if I find a boyfriend, you should consider dating Zhang Yixing.” Seohyun shot her a disbelief look, “Do you think I could do that to my Boy friend? And besides, he’s already dating.”

 

“Really Unnie?” Hayoung was the one who asked before Soojung could. Seohyun nodded in response, “He’s dating a unicorn.” Seohyun added as she bursts from laughing while Soojung rolled her eyes.

 

“So you don’t want Zhang Yixing? How about Luhan then?” Soojung’s next question made her froze, as the redheaded girl formed a wide grin on her face. “So you like Luhan more than Zhang Yixing?” Soojung asked wearing a very wide smile on her face as the Maknae could only just watch her Unnies conversation. Seohyun’s felt her sweat on her forehead and before she could even defend herself, she heard a familiar ringtone that she recognized it was hers. She immediately answered the phone without even glancing who’s the caller as she mentally thanking who it was.

 

“H-hello!” She answered, with a little shaky in her voice.

 

“What happened to your voice?” She froze for the second time, it was Luhan. Why the hell he was calling her at a time like this?! She was now regretting thanking him mentally. Though his voice was describing how irritated this guy could be. She eyed Soojung and Hayoung who were obviously staring at her before she answered, “N-nothing. Why are you calling?” She asked feeling annoyed with the timing. Though feeling grateful they couldn’t hear his answers.

 

“Where are you?” He asked, making her more annoyed. Why was he even asking her? Didn’t they say each other awhile ago, and not to forget he was with his girlfriend. She sighed, “Why do you care?” She snorted when she heard a grumpy groan on the other line. “My father wants me to fetch you since our families will be having a dinner tonight.” He answered sarcastically. “So mind telling me now if where the hell are you since I am going to fetch you now?”

 

Seohyun straightened up, didn’t want to take the risk of telling him where she was since she was with the two girls. “I’ll text you later.” She immediately answered and she knew the guy on the other line was smoking in anger as she ended the call and abruptly stood.

 

“Where are you going?” Soojung asked, slightly confused but also in doubt.

 

“There’s somewhere I needed to go. I’ll catch up with you next time.” Seohyun explained as she started gathering her things, and swiftly snatched a piece of fries of Soojung when she saw the girl wasn’t guarding them anymore. She waved her hand off, as she left place without glancing back.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter