Breaking me Inside

His Secret Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

A pair of doe eyes unhurriedly opened as they immediately squinted seeing such a very familiar place, yet quite odd. He closed his eyes, waking himself trying to remember how the hell he ended up waking himself inside his car. When a very angry ringtone started ringing, his whole body tensed up and cursing the damn thing for disturbing his musings.

 

He reached for his phone inside his pocket and furrowed his brows when he saw that it wasn’t his phone. He glanced back and his doe eyes widened thrice as before like he was a deer caught by headlights. His mind began replaying the events last night. Shaking his head in disbelief, he took his jacket off and started covering her slightly trembling body. She was cold, and both of them fell asleep. He stared at his watch and saw the time. Six thirty in the morning.

 

He hoped she hadn’t had an early class because for sure the girl’s going to kill him. He still valued his life, he still planned to marry her in the future. He contained himself from blushing with the thought, but it was just too good to be true.

 

When her phone started ringing harshly for the second time, Luhan glared at the offending object. Afraid it might wake her, he decided to reach for her phone beside her and saw the caller. Jungie? He wondered who the hell this Jungie was. Thinking it was a guy, he frowned and deciding to answer to know who this person was, calling her in such an early time.

 

“Hello?”  He asked, tone threateningly.

 

“Who the hell are you?!” In his relief, a girl answered on the other line. In fact her voice was very familiar, but Luhan couldn’t quite remember where he heard her voice. “Oh my gosh! What did you do to Seohyun?! Did you kidnap her? Do you want ransom?! How much do you want?! Name your price don’t you dare touch my friend or else I’ll send you to hell, flying!”

 

Luhan had already put the phone away from his ears, away from the screeching voice. The girl’s voice was so loud, he didn’t even set the phone in a loud speaker but her voice was throughout his car, the percentage of being deaf was high, putting the phone away was the only thing he could preserve both of his ears.

 

She was still blabbering about the words he couldn’t comprehend, and he let her. But one thing he was sure, the girl was worried for his fiancée. And now he was guessing he knew the screeching girl on the other line. Listening to her voice made him remember the events at the mall, the one who was accusing Sehun for cheating behind his girlfriend.

 

“Jung Soojung.” He muttered in disbelief, the girl was sure frightening.

 

“Hello?! Where are you?! Why aren’t you answering me!!”

 

Luhan closed his eyes, thinking of ways how to survive without facing the wrath of this girl. He was now wondering if Sehun’s girlfriend was also like this when she was mad, since her friends Jung Soojung and Cho Seohyun were the least persons you wanted to deal with when they were angry.

 

He cleared his throat, “Calm down Jung Soojung.” He tried to coax the girl on the other line and was grateful when she stopped prattling. But he knew the girl was now raising her infamous brow and he sighed mentally, wondering how he can be so stupid for answering other’s phone.

 

“LUHAN?!” He closed his eyes, silently praying for his dear life, reflecting from his sins and asking for forgiveness from God, wishing he survived. But before he could answer, the phone was snatched away and he glanced back lovingly at the angel who was sent by the God to save his life. But the said angel glared at him before answering the phone, “Krystal, it’s me Seohyun.”

 

The best way to appease with an angry Jung Soojung was to call her with her English name, Krystal.

 

“God, where are you? We’re so worried you didn’t arrive last night. You haven’t even answering your phone! What happened to you? And why the hell Luhan answered your phone?!” Luhan took a pity to her fiancée, who looked like she was being scolded by her mother.

 

Sighing in defeat, “I’ll explain later. All of it. I’ll be heading there after this call.” Seohyun glared at Luhan for the second time before ending the call with her friend.

 

“Will you be alright?” Luhan asked worriedly, causing for Seohyun’s face softened and roared in laughter. “What the hell, of course! It’s just Jungie.” But Luhan wasn’t convinced when she sighed, “And I might end up digging my own grave later.”

 

“I’ll talk to her.” Luhan stated and was confused when the girl gave him an incredulous look like it was the most stupid thing he ever said in his entire life.

 

“I’ll deal with her. In fact I was planning on confessing all my sins to her, to them.” She laughed at her words’ absurdity. “And it’s your fault for answering someone’s phone you know that?” Rolling her eyes in sarcasm, “And you owe me a ride to her apartment.”

 

Luhan nodded in guilt, and then asked for the second time, “Will you be alright?” Seohyun’s reaction was the same when he asked the question and he just smiled at her antics. “Come on, start the car before I started feeling comfortable here.” Seohyun ushered.

 

 

“You might not know, but I wanted to keep you here inside my car.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun arrived in front of Soojung’s apartment, fidgeting with her fingers nervously. Luhan, surprisingly was still with her even if she told him to go. Honestly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter