Meet Jung Enterprises' grandson

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Seohyun's POV:

"Ah! Come on. I'll help you up." The guy infront of me then lend his hand to help me up. I caught his hand while I'm trying to stood back from the ground. Gosh, his hands seems so soft. "Uhm.. I-I-I'm sorry Miss. Again. Really. I-I- didn't see you." he smiles apologetically.

"It's okay. I'm fine now. You know, I built like a tank." I finally said then he chuckles at my word.

"I see..." Oh no! His eyesmile... I froze. 

"Uhm.. Miss. Earth to Miss." he snaps.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Let me see, You are going 'here'?" I pointed to the restaurant.

"Ah yes.." he smiled then rub his back of his neck.

"Oh.. geez! I bumped a customer. I'm sorry." I bowed.

"You don't have to.. Its okay. You work here?" he asks.

"Yes, sir. And yeah, it is our lunch break today. Some of the employees who are in afternoon shift will be here soon."

"Ah I see. My name is Jung Yong Hwa. You are?" he is offering a hand shake. Jung Yong Hwa. Familiar. 

"My name is...." 

"Seohyun! The taxi is here." Yoona cried as she comes back. Running towards us. "Ppali! Ppali!"

Geez Yoona. "Bye! I guess some other time." I pouted.

"That's too bad. Okay bye." Yonghwa said.

"Kkajja! Oh~ hi there! I'm Yoona! Nice to meet you. Seohyun, let's go." Yoona introduced to herself then she grabs my hand and drag me towards to the vehicle. 

 

Before I get in, I gave him a wave with a smile on my face in a one last time then got inside.

 


 

 

 

Yonghwa's POV:

30 minutes earlier in Jung Enterprises.

 

The meeting was done. So I have to go back home. I went down to the ground floor from the conference room. It takes 5 floors from the said room to the ground. Then I headed to the main door and step outside. I went to my car, pulled the engine then drove away. 

 

It was almost 11am. Lunch. I'm still here in the middle of the road. I have to fill my stomach so I search some nearest restaurant at the sideways. There, I saw a fancy restaurant. Seo's Italian Restaurant. Mmmm.... Craves. 

 

I parked my car at infront of this Italian restaurant, then I saw two girls chattering to each other. They have the same attire. Their heights is also the same. They were like sisters. They have the same facial features.

 

But the one with a soft, long and brunette hair has a cute and chubby cheeks rather than the other one. More like her face is so angelic. She seems conservative.

 

They were both pretty. Well, I know how to appreciate someone's beauty, their uniqueness with their features. But that one is perfect.

 

It is lunch time. I have to get inside to dig in. I got out from my car then before I head to the restaurant, I simply look then turn around to see the view of my back. I saw one girl running then stops at the end of the street. Maybe she is waiting for taxi, a friend, or etc. She's more like crazy. She seems excited. 

 

In this urban area like Seoul, you will see running cars, some are walking at the side, some are busy with their suitcases and wearing their proper attire to go work, etc.

 

Seoul, one of the best place and also the busiest place next to New York City. I'm so glad to be here and I'm proud that I'm born and raised in this city. 

 

As I head back again to the resto, I bumped into someone then she stumbles.

 

"Ouch." It is a girl. A beautiful girl. The one I said with an angelic face before. Then I offer her a hand to help her stand up from the ground.

"I'm sorry. I didn't saw you coming." I said apologetically.

"I'm... O-o..." then she stares at me. I stare.... her.. too. She is really beyond perfect. She is really an angel.

Then I offer her again a hand but she seems froze at her place. Not moving a muscle. She is cute.

So I kneeled next to her then waved my hand to her face and I said "Uhmm... Miss? Miss?"

"Eh?" She surprisingly said. Your such a cute yeoja.

"You okay?" I asked again. 

 "Yea... Yeah... I-I-I am f-f-fi-ne. Fine." She stutters. Woman, you're stuttering.

"Ah! Come on. I'll help you up." She caught my hand while she's trying herself to adjust from the ground. Her hands are so soft and delicate. I tempt to hold her hand even more. "Uhm... I-I-I'm sorry Miss. Again. Really. I-I- didn't see you." I smiled apologetically.

"It's okay. I'm fine now. You know, I built like a tank." She saids then I chuckle at her word.

"I see..." I smiled.

"Uhm... Miss. Earth to Miss." I snap.

"Oh... Uhm... Let me see, you are going 'here'?" She pointed to the restaurant with her thumb at her back.

"Ah yes.." I replied then smiled while rubbing my nape.

"Oh.. geez! I bumped a customer. I'm sorry." She bowed.

"You don't have to.. it's okay. You work here?" I asked.

"Yes sir. And yeah, it is our lunch break today. Some of the employees who are in afternoon shift will be here soon." She stated.

"Ah I see. Let's drop the formalities. My name is Jung Yong Hwa. You are?" As I offering her a hand shake.

"My name is..." someone's cut her off.

"Seohyun! The taxi is here." Oh! An excited girl that I saw before. She is running towards us. "Ppali! Ppali!"

"Bye. Maybe some other time." She pouted. Why are you so cute?

"That's too bad. Okay bye." I said. Awwww.

"Kkajja! Oh hi there! I'm Yoona. Nice to meet you. Seohyun, let's go." Seohyun. So that was your name? Oh.. I saw her name tag. Pabo Yonghwa! You didn't see that? Asking her name then... oh... idiot. 

 

After the girl named Yoona introduced herself, she drag Seohyun to the taxi. Maybe they're going somewhere?  

 

Before she get in, she bid one last wave while giving her warm smile then gets inside.

 

"Seohyun. I was enchanted to meet you." I said as I watched the vehicle drove to the horizon until it dissappeared

 

I got butterflies in my stomach. I got hungry. Oh, butterflies! You knew me well. Then I headed back to the resto then gets inside to eat lunch. Uhm..  This could take a while.