Lunch date

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

Still on Seo's office:

"For you." Yonghwa said as he reached the bouquet of flowers to Seohyun.

"Uhmm.... Really?" Her cheeks flustered into crimson red then she stood up from her office chair then she went to Yonghwa's front.

"Hm-hm. Flowers for you, Seohyun." Yonghwa smiled.

"Thank you." Then Seohyun got her flowers to her arms. 

"Seohyun?" Yonghwa called.

"Yes?"

"You're so beautiful." He said as he combed her hair then tucked in behind her ears.

Yonghwa leaned forward to her. Slowly. Almost reaching their each other's lips. One more inch. Slowly. Slowly.

 

But...

 

Someone's broke their kiss.

 

Miss Seo. Miss Seo.

Wake up.

 

"Miss Seo?!" Kang Min Hyuk, her secretary, patting her boss' shoulders. "Miss? Are you alright?"

Seohyun groans, rub her eyes then she looked up to her secretary from her slumber. "Oh! I'm sorry. I napped." It's just a dream. she thought, biting her lips.

"It's alright. Uhm... you look quite sleepy and tired today. Do you by any chance worked again? I think you were an afternoon shift, Noona! I supposed that was yesterday?" Kang Min Hyuk, well, a 20-year-old and a 6-month newbie. Seohyun treats her like her younger brother since she's just an only child in her family. There's Sulli and Yoona too. 

"Yeah, yeah. Probably, you're right. Uhm, don't fire me. Anyway, I was reading paperworks but I'm done now. And oh, I fell asleep." Seohyun apologetically smiled.

"How can I suppose to do that? It's alright. Since when did you got sleep?"

Seohyun brushed her sleeves to look for her wristwatch. Shoot! It's now 12:30. she thought to herself. "Uhm, I think 11?! I don't know." Seohyun grinned to her secretary.

Shouldn't sleep on the job. MinHyuk thought. "Uh-uh. I see. Well, I'm here to pick up your paperworks once your done if you are going to ask."

"Hm-hm." Seohyun submitted her paperworks from her table to her secretary then Minhyuk carefully handed the piles.

"I can't believe it! You really read this pile?" Minhyuk shocked.

"Dear, it's been 6 months since you worked here. I used to be like that. Always. I'm a bookworm. And besides, I love to read." Seohyun warmly smiled to Minhyuk.

"So smart! Well, who knows?! Graduated from a prestigious university with Yoona noona, a valedictorian. No doubt noona! You're jjang!"

"Hm-hm." Seohyun hummed.

"I'll be right back. And hey! Its lunch break. Don't forget, noona!" He said as he turned the knob with his pile of paperworks on his arms.

 


"Seohyun noona fell asleep." Minhyuk put the excess papers after he gave to the employees then he talked to Kim Hyuna.

"Jjinja? Unnie must be tired. She worked again, didn't she? Aigoo! So eager." Hyuna said. She is the Assistant Manager.

"You're right. You know what? Someday in our lives, we have to enjoy! Right?"

"Yeah, Just like my older brother Kim Jongin! Aigoo, he really traveled the whole world because he is the photgrapher. He had met dose and dose of supermodels in a world. A famous photographer! Unbelievable!"

"Hahaha! Really!"

"Annyeong hasaeyo!" A young man suddenly appeared in a picture then he bowed.

"Oh! Annyeong hasaeyo!" The duo bowed. "May I help you?" Kang Min Hyuk said while Hyuna's mouth is agaped. "Psst! Say something. The fly is gonna go there inside your mouth soon." He whispered to his right side, talking to Hyuna.

"Are you kidding me? I know him! It's such a shame. A famous man like him you don't know?"

"Shhh!" Minhyuk hushed.

"Uhm... The receptionist leads me here. Is this the way to Seo Joo Hyun's office?"

"Oh yes, Mister. Here." Minhyuk gestured his hands to his boss' office. "Uh-em, I'm her secretary so follow me. Name?"

"Jung Yong Hwa."

"Right here, Mr. Jung." Minhyuk said to Yonghwa then lead away after that, he mouthed 'Wait for me' to Hyuna. 

 


*knock knock*

"Come in!"

Minhyuk turned the knob then went inside to Seohyun's office.

"You have a visitor."

"Who?"

"Mr. Jung Yong Hwa."

Seohyun's heart pounded faster than the usual. Somethings heat rushing to her cheeks. Again, her cheeks became slight red. 

Am I dreaming again? She thought.

"Let him in."

"Understood." Minhyuk bowed 90 degrees to his boss then turned the knob. "Mister, Come in." Minhyuk let Yonghwa in then Minhyuk stepped now outside of the office.

 


"Hi! You drop by. What brings you here?" Just like a dream. she thought.

"Visiting you." He gave Seohyun his warmest smile which is Seohyun went her cheeks into redder. Even more.

"Ah~" Seohyun smiled.

"Whatcha doin?"

"Oh, I was reading and jotting the tasks. Work. Haha~"

"Hmm... I suppose you still hadn't took any lunch yet." 

"You're right~" While scribbling her papers with her pencil. Her stomach growled.

"You must be so busy." Yonghwa worriedly said. "Let's go eat lunch, what do you say?" In reality, she's not busy. She became blank, well... thinking her dream recently after her secretary got out.

"Uhmm.... Sure~" Seohyun replied with a smile. Too bad no flowers. she thought. Became dissappointed.

Then she and Yonghwa got out from the office.

"Ladies' first."

"Hm-hm." Seohyun hummed.

 


At restaurant:

"What do you like?"

"Maybe Seafood carbonara and just one iced tea. I'm fine~" Seohyun said with a smile on her face with her menu on her hands.

"We have a same taste. Ditto~" Yonghwa smiled then he closed his menu after that he called a waiter then they ordered up their foods.

 

They now started their converse.

 

"This place is cozy, isn't it?" Seohyun sheepishly smiled.

"Mhm-hm. You're right. One of my favourites." He smiled. "You know what? Haraboji said my parents..."

"Uh-uh. Go on. Continue."

"My parents, this restaurant, this place was their first met." 

"Wow~ so sweet." After Seohyun replied, Yonghwa nods to the waiter, a signal.

"Where are they now?"

"Uhmm... they're now in happiest place called Heaven." This was my line when I met a little girl. Yonghwa thought.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's alright. That was long, long, long time ago." He smiled.

"Madam, this flowers are for you." A waiter handed the bouquet to Seohyun.

"From whom?" Seohyun said as she handing it to her arms.

"Madam, from your secret admirer." The waiter smiled. "I'll better go. Sir, Madam." Yonghwa winked to the waiter then the waiter got now back to his work.

"Well, let's check it out." Seohyun as she saw and opens the small letter inside.

 

Dear Seo Joo Hyun,

It's been 2 days since I met you. That was the best of 15 minutes of my life. I know its kinda awkward because we bumped to each other. Then you stumbled and cried. I know it sounds crazy but that was greatest thing in my life. The way when you look up to me from your ground, you're like an angel fell from heaven. 

The time became slower than the usual time. It was very enchanting and I love it. The more I look at you, the more sparks that I have to you.

I know its kinda cheesy but I want to see you smiling. The way you smiled yesterday, that was the most beautiful smile that I adore.

Right now, let's enjoy conversing while we are in my favourite place. This place was my parent's first met. And I hope we are the next.

Too bad we had a short talk yesterday and I became sad. But now, let's take our time to ourselves, shall we?

Don't worry, this is not the last letter you will receive. Many letters and letters to come.

From now, I'll make you happy, My dear Seo Joo Hyun.

 

Love,

Jung Yong Hwa

 

 

After Seohyun reads the letter, she closed the letter then placed it back on inside with a contented smile on her face

"Aww~"

"Let's enjoy, shall we?" Yonghwa smiled to Seohyun.

"Okay." Seohyun smiled again. This is great. Like they are destined to each other, they thought. Seriously, they really thought. They are meant-to-be.

 

 

 

Author's note: Here's the lunch date!! Kyaaa~~ Hope you like this update :">

Hello! Yehet! It's now 50+ subscribers! I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ROCK!

By the way, To those EXO stans readers, Have you guys seen the 'Overdose' Mv? They're so hot! :") Kris is so handsome. (Authornim's bias in EXO. lol.) 

Still needs posters. I know I'm , you can throw me some tomatoes on me. 

Additionally, It seems I add Kim Jongin here aka Kai. Hehe~ Yeah~ New character! Yippee~ 

WANTED: POSTER. :( 

Stay tune for another YongSeo fluffs~~