Small world

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

Seohyun is now on her way to LA Industries by riding a cab. Once she made it in her destination, she was greeted by several American employees inside the company. Then she stopped by to the counter. "Hello, may I help you?" A middle-aged, blonde-haired woman asked politely in English to Seohyun.

"I'm here for Mr. Scott, the co-director of LA Industries. My name is Seo Joo Hyun from Lotte Department of Seoul, South Korea. I'm here to see him." Seohyun replied in English with a smile.

"Oh, so it's you. Okay hold on for a minute, I'll call his secretary okay?" The receptionist said.

"Sure, no problem." Seohyun said then the receptionist called Mr. Scott's secretary on the phone. Then after few minutes, the receptionist bring down the phone and glanced back to Seohyun. 

"Okay Ms. Seo, you may go up now to the 7th floor." The receptionist said with a smile.

"Thank you." Seohyun said then bowed her head then went to the elevator. 


 

Seohyun is heading now to Mr. Scott's office after she made it now in 7th floor then she was greeted by a young man in office uniform wearing eyeglasses, with brown hair. "Hello there. You must be Ms. Seo, the Executive Assistant at Lotte Department. I'm Jacob Hudson, Mr. Scott's secretary." Mr. Hudson shook hands with Seohyun.

"Nice to meet you." Seohyun said politely then Mr. Hudson gestured her to Mr. Scott's office.

 

"Mr. Christopher Scott, Ms. Seo is now here." Mr. Hudson said after he knocked on the door and opened. A man in middle 50's stood up from his office chair while fixing his glasses then with a smile plastered on his face.

"Oh let her in." Mr. Scott said then his secretary gestured Seohyun to come inside to his office then closed the door. Mr. Scott welcomed the guest in open arms then shook hands with Seohyun. "Welcome to LA Industries." Mr. Scott said in glee as he went back to his office chair. "Sit~ sit~" He gestured Seohyun to the chair infornt of him then he clasped his hands on the table. "I already know that you are here because you guys are agreed for the partnership with us since our company is getting big here in America."

"I know, Mr. Scott. My job is to assure, convince you more and explain about everything in our company to make it more appeal and more catchy to you. Mr. Kwang already agreed so all we have to do now is to talk and sign on contracts. Together, we will support endlessly all the man's needs."

"I like it, God bless America." Mr. Scott smiled then cleared his throat. "So? Are you ready for the business matters. Contract is ready." 

"I'm ready and for the contract, so am I." Seohyun said fluently it in English then the two began talking and reassuring themselves about business partnership, reading files and helping each other to solve about the situations.

 

 

After a couple of minutes, a sound of knock on the door got interrupted their discussions then opened the door, revealing the short-haired, petite figure wearing an office uniform with a brown pencil skirt on her bottom. "Oh Ms. Ellie Chan! Meet Ms. Seo Joo Hyun. She's also an Executive Assistant like you." Mr. Scott said to Ellie who is still standing there with files on her arms.

"Oh, hi Ms. Seo." Ellie bowed 90 degrees to Seohyun as the latter stood up from her seat and bowed back, they even shook each other's hand. "And Mr. Scott, these are all the files that you requested." Ellie said in English with a smile on her face as she glanced at her boss. Ellie went toward to Mr. Scott's desk then put the files on the table. 

"Thank you, Ms. Chan." Mr. Scott said with a smile. "And oh~ you guys can talk to since you two are in the same position in the company. You guys can be close since we will having a partnership with them, right Ms. Chan?"

"Oh that's right, Mr. Scott. I don't mind at all if we become friends and helping each other to solve every conflicts in our company." Ellie said in a confident tone then Mr. Scott chuckled.

"Ms. Chan is also the star of this company like you, Ms. Seo. Both of you are very smart." Mr. Scott said as Ellie become fluttered after awhile she glanced to Seohyun who is still plastering on her face, then she smiles Seohyun back.

"Mr. Scott, I have to go back to work now." Ellie said then Mr. Scott nodded.

"Sure." Mr. Scott said.

"Bye Ms. Seo. Bye Mr. Scott." Ellie said then leaves the room.

 

 

"She's wonderful, isn't it? One of the workers that I adore next to Jacob Hudson, my secretary of course. Both of them are really eager when it comes to work." Mr. Scott said then Seohyun just nodded.


 

After Seohyun leaves Mr. Scott's office, she's now on her way back home as she went to the ground floor. While her heels clicking along her way inside the ground floor, she met Ellie at the same time backfacing her, standing outside of the company waiting for a ride. "Annyeong hasaeyo." Ellie said as she glanced Seohyun over her shoulder with a smile

"Hi." Seohyun greeted her back as she walked toward besides Ellie. Then they paused for awhile. Ellie keep glancing to Seohyun then she cleared .

"It's my first time seeing you around here." Ellie said while tucking her hair behind her ear because of the wind blews. Then she fixed her dark chocolate fringe.

"Me too." Seohyun said with a smile. "Waiting for a ride?" 

"Yeah." Ellie said in monotone. "How about you?"

"Oh someone's going to pick me up here maybe----" Someone cuts her sentence by a deep male voice calling her name.

"Seohyun!" Seohyun turned around, searching for the owner then she saw Yonghwa walking towards her.

"Oh~ Oppa!" Seohyun cheekily smiled as she saw her boyfriend, she ran to him then hugged Yonghwa. While Ellie saw the entire scene. She can feel her heart clenched into fist. It hurts her so much. So, its her? She thought. Her blood is going to burst. Seohyun dragged Yonghwa by holding his hand, then the couple went to Ellie. The latter can see in her own eyes, they were holding hands. 

"Oppa~ This is Ellie, Ellie... this is---" 

"Let's go home now, Seohyun." Yonghwa dragged Seohyun away from Ellie by holding her hand

"Oppa?"

"Let's go." Seohyun's mouth become into a pout as the couple were about to go.

"Bye Ellie." Seohyun waved Ellie but the latter didn't waved her back. Ellie watched the couple for a moment with tears rolling down on her cheeks. The couple just got inside the car then she saw Yonghwa pulled the engine then drove. She even watched the car dissappeared in a horizon. Ellie fell on the ground with her overflowing tears.

 

 

Meanwhile:

 

"Oppa?"

"What?" 

"Are you mad? Something happen?"

"None."

"Why are you like that? What is that?"

Yonghwa stopped the car on the other side of the road then he sighed. "Seohyun?"

"Oppa?"

"Trust me okay. Only me."

"I always trust you, Oppa." Then Seohyun hugged her boyfriend tightly then kissed his cheek. Yonghwa just plastered a smile on his face. "Kajja. Let's go home now." Seohyun said without thinking about Ellie again.

"Sure." Yonghwa said as he pulled the engine again then drove away. I must protect you. 


 

Author's note: Quite tired today~ sorry for some grammatical errors. There's something really going through my mind. So many tangled-like situations. Again sorry. I'll try my best for the next update~ *sighs*

btw, 3 chapters left then its end. I have to rest now. Bye~