Almost in downpour

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

Rainy day At Sugar & Spices:

 

Dear Seohyun,

 

Jagiya~ Jjinja? Well, I'll wait for you here. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see you. Goodluck always jagiya~ I'm very, very proud of you. 

 

Jagiya~ I really, really miss you too. I always looking at our pictures, always thinking about the past that we've done. Hehe~ In September, let's do that again neh?

 

Jagiya~ I can't wait to see you. Kisses and hugs for you. Mwuah!

 

Your namja,
Jung Yong Hwa

 

 

Short letter but already completes my day. Seohyun thought as she placed the letter back inside the envelope then the whole, she put it inside of her purse. After awhile, she took out the pink ribbon from her purse inside. She held the ribbon then began playing it with a smile plastered on her face.

 

 

"Seohyun?" A deep male voice came in after few minutes. Seohyun glanced at the young man wearing a white coat while, standing infront of her.

"Oh? Kyuhyun, what's up?" Seohyun said as she shifted her seat. "Take a seat." Seohyun gestured him then Kyuhyun went on the chair then settled down infront of her.

"I'm good. You?" Kyuhyun said as he leaned with his hands clasped on the table.

"Same." She smiled after she gave a response. "Hey, I haven't seen you back there. Guess I'm busy playing with this." Seohyun raised her eyebrows as she showed the ribbon to a young doctor infront.

 

 

"It's okay." Kyuhyun said. "Aren't you old for pink ribbon?" Kyuhyun asked as he knitted his eyebrows while he took a look at the pink object. Seohyun gave him a glare before she gave in a response.

"Did you just say 'old'?" 

"Na-ah-ah.. That's not my intention to call you 'old'. I mean, aren't you grown up for pink ribbon?"

"Kyuhyun, this is not just the pink ribbon. This is special for me." Seohyun said as she plastered a smile on her face.

"Ah.. I see.." Kyuhyun said as he nods.

 

 

"What are you doing here.. in this rainy day?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun.

"Nothing. I just want to be here. Hey, how about you? Aren't you be working on this day?"

"Pabo. Its our lunch time. Lotte Department is my neigborhood since I'm working at Chungmyeongdong Hospital. It's quite near right?"

"Well, it's Saturday. Still on duty?"

"Yeah. Look, what's the point of this white coat that I'm wearing? It means I'm on duty. Tsk. Pabo." Kyuhyun chuckled a bit then Seohyun paused for a moment.

 

 

Pabo. She thought. Only Yonghwa calls me like that. 

 

 

"You alright? You sudden paused for a second." Kyuhyun said as he leaned his face then he waved his hand infront of her face. Then Seohyun came back to her senses then she responds.

"I-I'm alright... I guess. I'm just thinking of something." She mumbled her last sentence. He reads me like a book just like Yonghwa.

"Mind telling me?" Seohyun glanced back to Kyuhyun and have their eye contact. 

"Well, would you mind listening?" Seohyun asked, not breaking the contact. Never mind. "How's Yoona? I haven't seen her these days." Seohyun said, trying to changed the subject.

"Hahaha! You two are quite the same. Like twins. It's that, Yoona also said that kind of words. She's fine and there is nothing to worry about. She seems happy with this popular guy I supposed." Kyuhyun said as he chuckled a bit then Seohyun just nodded.

"Boyfriend? Yoona has boyfriend?"

Kyuhyun brought his hands up, surrendering. "I don't judge. But maybe." Seohyun just sighed.

"Didn't even tell me."

 

 

After few minutes:

"You still haven't tell me." Kyuhyun said.

"About what?" Seohyun knitted her eyebrows, still playing the pink ribbon on the table.

"It's okay. I know it already." Kyuhyun said as he felt a pang on his chest. Its like his heart clenched into fist. He suddenly realized about Seohyun's love.

"Gee! You asked but you already know the answer." Seohyun smiled a bit. She is now oblivious for Kyuhyun's feelings. After awhile, Kyuhyun brought his hand to placed it on hers. Making Seohyun's eyes went wide. 

"I'm always here for you, Seohyun." Kyuhyun traced his fingers on Seohyun's hand, still holding. Seohyun froze for a moment then she freed easily from his grip. Then she tapped on Kyuhyun's hand.

"I appreciated that you're here." Seohyun said before she sighed.

 

Kyuhyun just sighed then he brought his hand back.

 

"I've got to go." Seohyun quickly stood up from her seat then head over to the front door with an umbrella.

"Seo-- *sighs*" Unfortunately, Seohyun had left so quickly. Kyuhyun glanced around the room, forgot to eat. I lose my appetite. He thought as he stood up. Then he felt that he stepped on something so he lifted his foot to see the object.. "Her ribbon." He said then he picked it up from the ground. "I must give it back to her." Kyuhyun said as he suddenly remember the words she said.

 

 

Kyuhyun, this is not just the pink ribbon. This is special for me.

 

 

Kyuhyun saw Seohyun through the window walking at the left side with her umbrella on. "Seohyun!" Kyuhyun hurriedly left the restaurant, forgot his umbrella inside.


 

While Seohyun is walking, she glanced to her left side then she saw the pedestrian lane with moving cars. She stood up, waiting for a traffic light to turned into red.

 

*ding*

 

The traffic light turned into red so Seohyun went on now crossing through the lane. 

 

 

While crossing the street, Seohyun realized that she forgot something, so she patted her pockets. "Omo~ I think I forgot the ribbon." She said as she stopped in the middle of the street. "I must go back." Before that, Seohyun realized something. This place.... 

 

 

Wait, I know this. 

 

 

"Wow! Seohyun, Who gave you that?" The little girl's father said.

"My friend."

"Ah.. I see. Come on, let's go home." Her mom laughed then she hold her daughter's hand.

 

The traffic lights went to red while they're on a pedestrian lane, The little girl's ribbon fell then landed on a ground. She noticed her hair became untied then she saw her ribbon is on the middle of the lane. Few seconds left, the traffic light will turn to green.

The little girl freed from her mother's grip then she ran to get her ribbon back but *ding* The light turn to green.

"Seohyun!!!!" 

 

 

 

"Seohyun!!!"

 

 

 

The girl came back to her senses. She felt a sudden force on her arms causing her umbrella released from her hold, as if someone pulled her then they went on safely at the side. "Are you crazy!!!!! Huh?" It was Kyuhyun's sudden outburst while he shook both of her shoulders by his hands. "What are you doing in the middle of the road?!! You almost got killed." Seohyun didn't spoke for a moment, thinking about the sudden past of her life. The two become drenched because of the hard rain. "You almost got killed by the ing cars!" Seohyun remained silent.

 

 

Kyuhyun hugged Seohyun as she her wet head. "I'm here. The good news is your safe now." Kyuhyun said it in calm tone as he hugged her tightly then Seohyun placed her hand on his back, as if she hugged him back. Her tears began rolling down on her cheeks then she cried hard.

 

 

Author's note: OMG! What do you think guys? Is she getting EVEN BETTER now? Omo...

Here's my update hihi! And oh btw, Fame is here! *throws confetti* https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/767887/fame-romance-snsd-yoona-exo-kai-yoonkai-exoshidae Feel free to read, enjoy, subscribe, leave a comment, and upvote :3