Teaseful night

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author’s POV:

At Jung’s residence:

“Haraboji, are you sure you are coming?” Eunhye worriedly asked at they sat on the sofa inside in their living room. Already dressed up as a formal. Eunhye wore her red dress with a black heeled on, had her hairdo upbun just like Audrey Hepburn's signature hairstyle. While Grandpa Jung wore a long sleeve with a tie, with a black pants and shoes on.

“Yes dear, you don’t have to worry about me. I’ll be fine.” Grandpa reassured his granddaughter a smile to his face.  Eunhye began shed some slight tears. “Don’t cry. I’m still here neh? Omo~ your face. It’ll messed up.” Grandpa Jung glanced at the table then he took off some tissues from a tissue box then he gave it to Eunhye.

“I’m just sad. Well, you know, you are my everything.” Eunhye said as she took care of her makeup with a tissue to prevent from messing up. Then she gave a faint smile to her grandpa. “I’m sorry.”

Grandpa Jung said nothing but he pulled her granddaughter to a hug. “Once you get old, you’ll understand. You know honey, nothing permanently stays in the world.” He said as he rubbed her arms. While Eunhye rested her head to his shoulder. Silence fell inside the room until Grandpa Jung spoke again. “We still have to get at the party, right? Come on now. Butler Park must be waiting outside. Maybe the car is now ready.” Grandpa Jung pulled his sleeve as he glanced at his wristwatch. Its now 5pm. "We're goona be late." He smiled.

"Okay." Eunhye tried to smile then they bought stood up from their sitting place.

 

 

 On the other hand, Yonghwa is talking to Seohyun by telephone in the other room.

“Are you sure you’ll gonna be okay?” Yonghwa speak to the line.

“It’s okay, Yoona is right here by my side. Really Yonghwa, it’s okay. Your family needs you now.”

“Okay, be careful. Always stick to Yoona. Once you got there, you—“

“Oppa, I’m fine. Keke~ why so worried?"

"I'm just want to know my jagiya is safe with someone~" Yonghwa being cheesy at his line.

"Hehe~ Okay oppa, I’m gonna go now. Bye~ Be careful okay? Yoona is calling me now, she's here at our house. We're gonna leave soon.” Seohyun said cheerfully on the line.

“Sure… Uhm. I love you.”

“I love you too. See you there, neh?” Seohyun said as she ended the phone. Yonghwa became speechless then he slowly bring down the phone. He paused for a second then he said to himself. Seohyun, I still want to be with you, talk to you, spend with you of all the times. He sighed. But I have to say something to you. He went now to the living room to get ready then leaves the room. 

 

 


At Seo's residence:

"Are you ready?" Yoona ran downstairs after she dressed, asked her bestfriend who is at the living room. "Wow, you look hot!" Yoona went toward to Seohyun. Seohyun is wearing white dress with a white heeled on, she let her hair down. While Yoona threw up her yellow sun dress with her heeled on of course, she curled her hair on her ends. Seohyun just ended her call with Yonghwa then she came toward to Yoona.

"Shut up alligator mouth." Seohyun gave her a smile as she hushed her up. Then she picked up her small purse at the table. "About your question, yes, I'm ready." Seohyun grinned.

"Hyah, you should be feel thankful that I complimented you. Instead 'thank you', I hear just 'Shut up alligator mouth.'" Yoona mimicked Seohyun's voice at her quote then she gave Seohyun a 'yeah seriously' look. "Well fine, you're welcome." Yoona said sarcastically. 

"Hahaha~" Seohyun laughed at her bestfriend's actions as she pat her head.

"How's talkin' with your boyfie~ eh?" Yoona began teasing her bestfriend. She cupped her own cheeks, acts like a fangirl infront of Seohyun.

"We are fine." Seohyun's cheeks flustered. 

"Aigoo~ Ah Omo~ I'm getting old now. Yah, I think I need a niece or nephew." Seohyun widened her eyes as Yoona said the words. "Can you two give me some? I'm getting old. I think your parents need some too." Yoona grinned.

"Uh-Hyah! Pabo! You're still 21 and I'm 21. And I-I-I'm n-not still thin-thinking abo-ut th-that." Seohyun stuttered at her words then she slightly hit Yoona's head as her cheeks became more red.

"Hyah! My hair. It'll ruin. Hyah! One day, you'll give me some kid, duh? You'll have one then two then three then four..." Yoona her own hair then she continue barked back to her bestfriend.

"Hyah! Jjinja! Stop it." Seohyun half-screamed then Yoona laughed with her widest mouth on. "Hahahahaha~ you..... you are so.... cute... Hahahahaha... when you're... angry... Kekekekekeke~ He must be like you in that way... Hahahahaha~ You... Hahahaha... Oh... My tummy..."

Seohyun just rolled her eyes then she barked again. "Hyah?! I heard that you are with this famous star. His name is Kai, right? You are so lucky, his crazy fangirls can kill you." Seohyun with her tounge out.

"Hahahaha~ neh? That jerk? I'm nothing with that jerk. I look like a slave yesterday. My job is getting misery because of him."

"Aishh. Well soon, you'll be with him no matter what." She thought. "Aigoo, let's just go now. Appa will drive us through there."

"Wait, I have to drink water. *cough cough* Wait!" Yoona hurriedly herself to the kitchen. Coughing.

"That's what you get for laughing so hard." Seohyun grinned as she said then she wear her small purse on her shoulder. She paused for a second then she looked the inside, there, she saw a pink ribbon. I think I have to show this to Yonghwa. Maybe he knows something about this. But, is this the pink ribbon that they're talking about? There are many other styles of this, right? Is this how it looks like? What if... She thought then Yoona came back again. Seohyun placed back the ribbon inside.

"Let's go now. I'm fine now. Sorry about that earlier." Yoona had her serious look then she picked up her purse from the table then hangs it on her shoulder. "Uncle must be waiting outside." Yoona smiled then the two left the house.

"Wow, these girls are beautiful." Mrs. Seo was waiting outside at the gate then clasped her both hands as she saw the two girls went outside towards the gate. "Goodluck at the party." She smiled.

"Thanks." The girls said it in unison. "Where's Sulli? She's still not home yet." Seohyun asked her mother.

"She's with Luna. She called earlier. Having their overnight." Her mother said the phrases then Seohyun nods. Minute later, Mr. Jung had arrived, driving. Mr. Jung had just camed from the parking lot since their house has no space to park the car inside.

"Mom, we have to go now. Bye."  Seohyun kissed her mother on cheeks then Yoona waved goodbye.

"Don't worry auntie, I'll take care of Seohyun." Yoona assured Mrs. Seo a smile. Then the two girls headed to the car then ride.

"I'll be back honey, neh?" Mr. Seo said as he sitted on the driver seat then droves away. Mrs. Seo watched the car until it dissappeared in the horizon.

 

 


Mr. Seo, Seohyun and Yoona are on their way now to the hotel. The girls are sitting on the back while Mr. Seo at the steering wheel. After they rode, they had a silent atmosphere inside the car. 

"Does your family knows something between you two?" Yoona whispered to her right side where Seohyun sits. Seohyun just shrugged. "Don't just shrug you shrugger. How about tell 'em right away? I think your parents like him." Seohyun face to Yoona then give her a 'should I?' look then Yoona just nods.

Seohyun face infront then she cleared . "Appa. I have to tell you something."

Mr. Seo glanced at the rearview mirror to see at his back. "Go ahead sweetie. What is it?"

"You know, Yonghwa right?"

"The CEO's grandson? Yeah... from the Jung Enterprises." Mr. Seo said still driving.

"Oh... well as you want to know, Yonghwa and I are---" Someone cuts her sentence.

"Yeah, Seohyun has a boyfriend now! Kyaaaa~ Seohyun and Yonghwa, kissing on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. My bestfriend is growing up, right uncle?" As expected, Yoona was the one who cuts her line. Seohyun facepalmed herself.

"I know. I know honey. Sulli and your mom knows it too."

"What?! Mwo?!" The girls widened their eyes. "Uncle, how do you know?" Yoona asked then the driver just smirked.

Mr. Seo cleared his throat then he began the story. "Do you remember when we just got home from Han river? That's your birthday, right? Then the three of us went inside, we hurried to the upstairs then to the terrace, to see the better view of you two." Seohyun's mouth agaped then Mr. Seo continued. "You guys kissing under the moonlight. That's so sweet. I remember when we were young, your mom is so stubborn then I kissed her suddenly, underneath the moonlight too. And it was snowing that day." Mr. Seo chuckles. "You guys lucky because no one saw you outside. Just us." Her father grinned in victory. "Next time, please, don't do that at the public again. You guys just go the bedroom if you want some private." Mr. Seo laughed in satisfaction, teasing her daughter is really his job.

"Hahahaha~ Did you guys? Aww... I didn't see that." Yoona frowned.

"DAD?!" Seohyun yelled then Yoona and Mr. Seo laughed. Seohyun's cheeks became red in embarassment. Hiding her face with her palms. "Aigoo! Why in this world..?! Arghh..."

"We can buy you two a king size bed if you want some more exciting." Mr. Jung grinned ear-to-ear. 

"Yah?! Dad!" Seohyun can't help her father's green side sometimes.

 

 


At Grand Hilton Seoul: 7pm

The guests had arrived wearing their suitable formal attire. Most of them are really involved in business matters. Staffs, foreign guests, chairmans, everyone are getting excited and ready for the program proper. Yoona and Seohyun had just arrived in a classy hotel. They are now at the inside the room with full of rounded tables covered by white table cloth, waiters wearing their suit and tie, sound system is getting ready, caterings, shining chandeliers, the decorations are more focus in golden light. Simple but elegant.

"I hope this will be better. Because it really cost too much." Yoona said then Seohyun just nods. "I have to go at the backstage. I'm the emcee for the night. I think they're now looking for me. Don't worry, I won't leave you. I always look after you." Yoona patted Seohyun's shoulder.

"Its okay. You can go now. Goodluck on stage." Seohyun smiled. 

"Thanks. Yonghwa must be here too." The two girls glanced around the room then they saw the Jung family had just arrived. "I'll better get going. And oh, some drinks are wine. Don't drink too much." Yoona said it in full of concern.

"I will not." Seohyun said then Yoona leaves. Seohyun just standing at the corner, enjoying the view inside then suddenly someone pats her shoulder, she looked up.

"Hey."

"Ah.. Oppa." Seohyun smiled as she saw her boyfriend is now infront of her. Yonghwa hugged Seohyun then he withdrew.

"You're alone. I thought Yoona will be here for you." Yonghwa said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I am but she is the emcee this night. So I won't be able to stick with her." Seohyun bits her bottom lip. 

"How about you join us? It's okay. And oh, they already know that you're mine." Yonghwa showed off his y smirk to Seohyun. The latter's cheeks flustered into red. "Let's go." Yonghwa encircled his arms on her waist then they walked towards to their table. The Jung's table placed at front, pretty close to the stage.

"Hello Seohyun." Eunhye waved her hand sitting on her seat. "Hello dear." Grandpa Jung is also there. Yonghwa pulled the chair then he let his girlfriend to sit on the chair he pulled.

"Good evening unnie and good evening to you grandpa." Seohyun bowed her head as she said.

"We are so happy because.... Sooner or later, we can be sisters! Keke~ Our Yonghwa boy is growing up. He even told me about his girlfriend last night." Eunhye squeeled like a fangirl on her seat. Seriously, how can be a supermodel like her can do fangirling stuffs?

"I think I need another grandchild now. NOW." Grandpa Jung joined. Laughing.

 

The couples looked at each other then they facepalmed at theirselves. What a teaseful night. Seohyun thought.

"Uhm... I have something to say to you..." Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun's ear.

"Me too..." Seohyun replied.

"I..." Yonghwa began to spoke.

 

 

Author's note: Keke~ Teaseful nights is just OMG! I don't know what I'm doing lol. Greens everywhere. Hope you like the update. And oh, I can't wait for the poster! Woot!