His & Her

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Yonghwa's POV:

We already went home now and its 10pm. I hurried myself to my bedroom, lie down even though I didn't still change my formal clothes into a pajamas. I just can't believe what happened. I don't know what will be my emotion today. There's a part of me that I'm happy, I'm happy because she is the one. I found her. The other part is sad and confuse, I'm sad because I don't know else what to do if I'm at States and she's at Seoul. Our bodies will be apart. Of course, we have still 7 days to spare. Still, I want to be with her because I love her. I stared at the ceiling and still reminiscing about earlier as my tears rolling down.

 

FLASHBACK:

"It's you." I can't believe it. My eyes went wide. The girl since 12 years ago is my girlfriend. My mouth went agaped in seconds then I spoke. "H-how? This is exactly from my noona."

"Its a long story. Wanna hear it?" Seohyun said as she initiatively took my hand then intertwined her fingers to mine. Well me, I'm curious so I nodded as a yes. 

"Yoona is the one who help me about my past. So I'll took a bite." Seohyun adjusting to her seat to make herself comforable. "I went to an accident after we went at the airport. Me and my family, of course. I got hit by a car. She also said that, my pink ribbon fell at the lane so I managed to get it back in spite of many speeding cars back then. Because of me being stubborn, a crash happened and went to a 4-month coma. And I suffered amnesia." Seohyun gave me a faint smile. Then I shocked at her story telling. I felt bad because I wasn't even there. If I have given a chance to go back, I'll save her.

"Do you know the airport?"

"Incheon airport. That's all I know." Seohyun replied then she continued. "After I woke up, well the first day, I had a confusion, having trouble recognized people but except for my mom and dad. They are the one that I remembered. But the next day, my memory slowly recovered and I can recognized people that day. Just people but some memories did take too long but I knew it lately." 

"Oh..."

"My doctor said my memory will continue regain in 6-10 months. But its been 12 years, still I have no idea about this ribbon." Seohyun smiled. "Will you still believe me? What if, I'm not the one? Because I'm not so sure if I'm the one you looking for." Seohyun's tears began to rolling down on her cheeks then I cupped her cheeks, wiped it with the back of my hand.

I said. "Shh... Don't say that. I know t'was you. I can feel it."

"But Yonghwa, listen to me. I can't remember the day. How can you become so sure?"

I kissed her forehead then I said. "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to me if you don't remember something about me or your past because I love you. I love you for who you are, for what you are. We can start all over again. I promise."

Seohyun hugged me then she said. "I love you too." Then she my back. 

"Wait." I broke free then Seohyun became puzzled. "Hand me your ribbon." I commanded then she obediently gave it to me. "You have beautiful hair." I clipped the ribbon to her then I said. "Perfect."

Seohyun smiled at me, her eyes twinkling like stars. "I said that to you when we were 9 years old." I smiled then after seconds, I slowly leaned forward to her, I held her chin, she leaned forward also to me as she closed her eyes. I closed my eyes as our lips brushed against mine. We shared our soft kiss with a fountain behind our backs.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Tomorrow, I'll go to her house. I thought.

 

 


Seohyun's POV:

Its been 9am morning. Still sobbing and I'm still here lying on my bed as I still thinking about last night, I've been crying last night before I slept and so I had these puffy eyes. Thinking, what should I do without him even though he already knows who I am? I still don't have a guts to go up like an early bird that I used to be I am ever since in my life. I'm not saying that I feel lazy to work right now but this is my first time to feel like this. Then someone knocks on my door.

 

 

Sulli's POV:

I'm already home at 9am because I went to Luna's house and had our overnight there. No need to mention why and what we did there *giggles*. Its all about school, that's it. I went straightly upstairs after I greeted the Seo parents a good morning. Then after I passed at Seohyun's door, I heard a sound of sobbing.  Something's not right. I thought then I knocked on her door. I want to help my cousin of course. Then after few seconds, she opened the door, I saw her red, puffy eyes. 

"I knew it. Something's wrong unnie. Let me in?" I asked.

"Since I need a company for today and Yoona is seems busy at her work now, she can't go to a resto to do a part time job. I understand her. For you, sure." Her words are faint as she sneezes.

 

 

Author's POV:

"What happened?" Sulli asked her cousin as the latter closed the door behind her. Then Seohyun went now lying on her bed.

"He'll gonna leave next week to States. I don't know what should I do without him. Grandpa Jung is sick so he have to be with his grandpa for his treatment. I understand him but its just quite sad." Seohyun sniffs. "We just been together."

Sulli went towards to her cousin then gave her a hug. "You're being like this because its your first time encounter in a relationship, aren't you? And oh my gosh, first time will encounter in a long distance. You have to be stronger unnie. He'll come back. I hope Grandpa Jung is safe."

"I will miss him."

"I know. Sometimes, long distance relationship is hard. But for now, we must endure it. If you love him, fight for it, fight for yourself, be stronger and braver. And don't let the trust break." Sulli comfort her cousin. "Have you eaten breakfast? I'll give you some okay?"

"Not yet. But okay, thanks." Seohyun replied then Sulli leaves the room.

 

 


At Seo's residence:

*ding dong*

Sulli went downstairs after from her cousin's bedroom. She hurried herself towards the door. "I got it." Then Sulli opened the door. A young man standing infront of her. "Oh, Yonghwa-ssi. Come in."  

 

Author's note: Drama~ Drama~ Hope you like this update :) And hey, someone's coming in the NEXT chapter. Guess who? Stay tuned! :) 

Hyah! Pictures aren't mine. Credits to weheartit.com :)