Bother plus Flowers

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

At Jung's residence:

 

After they spent their time in Seo's Italian Restaurant, they strolled once more then they head straight home. Few minutes more before 6pm since they got home.

"Haraboji is tired." Grandpa said then he yawned.

"Its okay. You can rest a bit. Here, I'm taking you to your bedroom." Eunhye voluntarily accompanied her grandfather to his bedroom. "Just take a rest. Dinner will be soon. And Yonghwa?"

"Yes, Noona?"

Eunhye mumbled 'I'll talk to you later.' then Eunhye went upstairs with her grandfather. Yonghwa just nods.

 

 

"How's haraboji?" Yonghwa said as her sister went downstairs.

"He's fine. Just little bit tired. Grandpa seems happy today. Especially, when we met Seohyun." Yonghwa faced her older sister after she mention the name. "She's adorable. She's great. Fun to be with. Beautiful. Kind. And very hardworking."

Yonghwa just nods with a flash of smile plastered on his face.

"Don't you like her?" Eunhye smirked.

"You guys like her. Well, I like her too." Yonghwa smiled.

"No, silly! Pabo!" Eunhye slightly punched his younger brother with a smile on her face. "I mean, feelings? Like that?" 

"Uhm....." Yonghwa's cheeks flustered into slight red. 

"Hahaha! I saw you. That glancing moment? That was really great. I'm not kidding. That was priceless! Better than the romantic movies I've seen." Eunhye giggled. "Yah! Answer me!"

"Noona, you don't need to shout!" Yonghwa said before he covered his ears with his both hands. "Okay, okay. I like her. I like her since I met her. I know that was yesterday but you know what? That moment when we bumped to each other, I know its some kind of awkward meeting and then her head rose up, when I saw her face, the rotation of our world became slow. The time got even slower. If you know what I mean and that's how I feel. I, Jung Yonghwa, finally answered your question. Happy?"

"Kyaaa~ Well, you know what, I'm just thinking what if Daniel Hwang said like that to me. Seohyun will be very good. You two are look good together. I promise. My god! Yonghwa, just court her. I'll support you."

"Whatever Noona. Kamsahamnida~" Yonghwa sarcastically said.

"Okay, Your welcome. Oh! My main man, Too bad we'd had a long conversation compared to you! Aigoo!" Eunhye said.

"Someday, we'll have that one too. Just for us. Me and her."

"Wow! A man~ And one more thing, I asked her about something."

"About what?" Yonghwa asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I just asked her if she remember something especially the pink ribbon that we gave her. I know that was 12 years ago, Yonghwa. She just said she didn't know and she thinks that she is not the 'Seo Joo Hyun' that we met before."

"Really? After I heard that from the woman, I really expect that she's the one. What if she's the one we are talking about but she just can't remember that thing?" Yonghwa then became sad.

"I don't know. We are not that sure. We just met her one time since 12 years ago and only her name that we really know. We don't know where she lived, or etcetera. We don't know much about her."

"That's the sad thing." Yonghwa sighed.

"Dinner's ready, I think. Come on, let's go to haraboji."

 


 

 

At Seo's residence:

"I think this is good. This is a great opportunity for us." Mrs. Seo said as she clasped her both hands on the dining table.

"Yeah, really. Seohyun you're jjang!" Mr. Seo said as he raised his thumb up to her daughter.

"Well, they really like are service. And they knew that our business will grow up soon due to our success."

"It's not bad, I think." Mrs. Seo said then she smiled.

"Excuse me for now, Mom. Dad. I think I'll go to sleep now. Because, I have work to do tomorrow."

"Seo Joo Hyun, really? You're so eager to work, aigoo! You have to rest. We don't want our daughter getting tired or stress. What if next time you'll take a rest on your weekends? Me and your father can handle this. We promise." Mrs. Seo worrily said to her daughter.

"Well Mom, Dad. I'm not tired helping the ones I love." She said before Seohyun hugged her parents.

"Aigoo! Well, Seohyun, We are glad to hear that and it's up to you. We don't want you to get stress. That's all." Mr. Seo said.

"We don't want you to get sick." Mrs. Seo added.

"It's okay and thanks for your concern." Seohyun once again hugged her parents then said. "I love you Mom, Dad."

"We love you too. Go get some beauty sleep. We're okay now." Mrs. Seo said as Mr. Seo nods.

"Okay. Goodnight." Seohyun said then went upstairs to her bedroom.

 

 

Seohyun went now inside to her bedroom but before that to take her deep slumber, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and groom herself. After few minutes, she step outside the bathroom then she pulled the blanket, then went onto to her bed.

 

Do you remember the pink ribbon? Uhm... I think we gave it to you when we were young.
 
That was 12 years ago
 
Yonghwa is the one who clipped the ribbon on your hair.
 
We were at the airport that time.
 
That was the first time we met each other.
 
 
 
Its been few minutes since she got onto to her bed still she can't sleep. Words from her Eunhye unnie keeps ringing back to her head.
 
And then she thought.
 
Did I really had that thing? I don't know
 
Seohyun, you have still work tomorrow as an Executive Assistant. Time to sleep.
 
Sighs. Forget it. Stop bothering. It isn't your problem.
 
 

Then Seohyun fell asleep.

 

 


 

The next morning, she woke up from her deep slumber then she's now doing her morning routine. She even greeted her mom and her cousin Sulli a good morning. After that, she took her shower, wearing her uniform. A white polo with a long sleeves tucked in by her knee-length skirt. Having her black leather high heeled court shoes with her petite shoulder bag.

 

"Mom, Sulli! I've got to go! Bye!" Seohyun said as she kissed her mom on her cheek.

"Bye Seohyun!" They said as Seohyun went to their front door and went outside.

 

 

11pm at Lotte Department; Seo Joo Hyun's office

*knock knock*

"Come in." Seohyun said as she reading paperworks on her table.

The door went cracked open then a young-looking man peeked then went inside handing a bouquet of flowers on his back. "Hello."

"Oh hello, What can I do for you?" Seohyun looked infront then she widened her eyes. She froze from her doings. Few minutes later then she spoke. "Oh! It was you, Yonghwa." Seohyun can't help but to giggled. Yeah, right now the young-looking man, famous Jung's grandson and her.... well.... her crush is now infront of her. Smiling.

"For you." Yonghwa gave the bouquet of flowers to Seohyun.

 

Oh. My. Gosh. She thought then her cheeks flustered into slight crimson red.

 

Author's note: Oh yeah! Let's start the full of YongSeo feels, shall we? :"> 

Kyaaaa~ My YongSeo feels~

By the way readers, I think for now I need posters. :( Well, sorry. I don't know how to make one. Is there anyone willing to create a poster for this fanfic? 

Anyway, hope you enjoy this update lol. Stay tune~ Love you readers and thank you :*