Ellie Chan

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

At Lee Jonghyun's house:

 

"Remember the last time that I called you?" Yonghwa asked his friend sitting infront of him with a small table between them. Assume it they are in a living room inside. 

"Yeah." A young man named Lee Jong Hyun said while drinking his iced coffee.

 

"Hyung~ before that, Ellie came in at our house." Yonghwa spoke to his friend who is busy drinking his coffee.

"Jjinja? Ha! That childhood friend of yours still head-over-heels for yah! What happened?" Jonghyun asked before he put his drink on the table with his eyes went wide.

 

 

Yonghwa just shooked his head then a silence filled inside a room.

 

 

"Fine!" Jonghyun raised both of his hands, just like surrendering on something. "I won't ask anymore. I know. I already know what happened." That making Yonghwa's eyes become slit after Jonghyun spilled his words.

 

 

Yonghwa just sighed.

 

 

"Oh my! Why Ellie is so crazy for you? Unbelievable." Jonghyun chuckled then he even received a death glare by Yonghwa.

"I don't know. Hey! I said I need company that time after she left in our house. Unfortunately, you didn't let me drop by at your house because of your girlfriend." Yonghwa said in a mocking tone.

"I-I... Well... Uh.. Anyway, that is so last week. You are here now anyway. And besides, I have to take care of Juniel that time because she is sick. And I have no time for your 'sulking'. If you know what I mean."

 

 

Silence filled again inside a room.

 

 

Yonghwa even realized that Jonghyun really knows him well. Jonghyun is his bestfriend ever since they were young, also one of his playmates in California with Ellie. Jonghyun, Ellie and Yonghwa both studied in a same high school before the latter went to Seoul. Jonghyun is always the top of the class while Yonghwa is always placed at second. Ellie always placed between 4th or 5th. "Hey, as you know. If you really don't like Ellie, then ditched her away out. You know what, If I were you, I'll do that. Hey! Listen, I don't ditch girls okay. But Ellie, its really getting on my nerves. She's kinda... creepy. She's not the Ellie Chan that I know anymore. She really... changed."

 

Yonghwa sighed then Jonghyun continued his spill.

 

"The last time when you left, she got really depressed. I'm the one who comforted her that time but... she didn't listen to me. That's too bad. I don't want her become miserable, but... she's the one who making her life miserable. She even had an urged to go Seoul that time, to follow you maybe. God, she really into you." Jonghyun chuckled as he faced Yonghwa.

"Jjinja?"

"Yeah hyung~ Ugh... enough Ellie. It makes me sick now. I was the one of her friends that she ditched me out. You know, she didn't listen to me okay? Her pride, her selfishness... I'm only human, Yonghwa. I also get tired. My last words that I spat it out on her: 'Don't cry for what you lost.'"

 

"You really have a sense huh? Wise... Give this man an Oscar!" Yonghwa cheered while he plastered a smile on his face.

"Yes.. she is nuts." Yonghwa just laughed at his bestfriend's actions. He can't deny the fact that he is a wisest friend that he ever known. Just like a philosopher, with full of words of wisdom.

"Juniel is so lucky to have you hm?"

"No... I'm so lucky to have her. She's the one who paints my world. Always painting my world. Well maybe she is lucky that I have her but according to my point of view, I'm luckier though."

 

 

"How's Seohyun?" Jonghyun changed the subject while he shifted on his seat.

"The good news is: she will be here." Yonghwa grinned ear-to-ear.

"JJANG!"

 

"Yeah hyung~ it will be enchanted to meet her again." Yonghwa said as he plastered a smile then faced his bestfriend.

"Wow~ that's the spirit."


 

 

Yonghwa in a scene, steering his wheel to go home. While he is on his way, he saw a familiar figure with a petite height, short-haired girl stumbled while walking. This girl looks drunk... He thought while he accelerated his car to see the front view of the person. Ellie? 

 

Yonghwa parked his car at the side then he get out. He walked towards Ellie backfacing him, still out-of-balance, trying to walked properly. "Ellie!" The girl tURned around then she saw the love of her life. The girl was never loved by Yonghwa. "Ellie! What are you doing here? It's evening."

 

"Yonghwa! Hahaahaha! You're back!" Ellie walked towards to Yonghwa then she stumbled. Luckily, Yonghwa was there to catch her before she fall to the ground. "Oops! You're here to catch me? Hahaha! Waeyo? Waeyo? Wae!!?

 

"Come on! I'll drive you home..." Yonghwa brought Ellie up, then the latter stood up with her feet. Still chuckled like a crazy girl.

"Home? Home! Your home is Seoul! I want to be in Seoul! But... my parents didn't let me to. BECAUSE I'M CRAZY! CRAZY FOR YOU!"

 

 

Yonghwa grabbed her wrist in force. He didn't care if she stumbled while walking or have her headache because he is walking fast. They went now to the car as Yonghwa opened the backseat's door. "Get in." Yonghwa sounds demanding.

"Aniyo... Hehehe~ Aww.. you are so cute!" Ellie grinned like an idiot then suddenly, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Yonghwa can smell of an alcohol coming from Ellie's mouth. "Yonghwa.. I miss you. Tell me, tell me that you love me too~" Ellie said still wrapping her arms around his neck. While Yonghwa, trying to freed from her grip. 

"Ellie, I'll drive you home now."

"NO! JEBAL?? PLEASE TELL ME.." Ellie said as her tears rolling down on her cheeks. 

 

 

"No. Ellie no." Ellie felt a sudden pang of her chest that makes her heart clenched into fist. She lose an energy to tighten her grip that's why Yonghwa freed from her easily. "Ellie no. Come on, I'll just drive you home!"

"Wae?! Waeyo?!" Ellie's tears went on burst then she cried loudly. "Do you love someone?"

"Yes! I love someone and it will never be you!" Yonghwa shouted at Ellie that making other people noticed the scene. Besides, his words making her heart into clenched even more.

 

"WHO IS THAT ! TELL ME! WHO IS THAT ? WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?!" 

"Don't call her a , Ellie!" Ellie shocked at Yonghwa's sudden outrange. Making Ellie's tears became overflowing.

 

"Why can't you just love me? Please~" Yonghwa pushed Ellie down to the backseat that making her lied down then Yonghwa closed the door.

"Just shut up." Yonghwa pulled the engine then drove away. After that, Ellie became silent inside after she followed Yonghwa's order. While she is lying down, she felt an anger and hatred towards Yonghwa's 'girl'. Yonghwa is mine. Yonghwa is only mine. Whoever you are, I'll make your life miserable. She thought, thinking of a bad idea.

 

 

On the other hand, Yonghwa, who is still steering his wheel.

 

Seohyuh, I will protect you. I have a feeling that Ellie might do something bad to you. He thought, thinking of an idea to prevent Ellie step in Seohyun's life.

 

Author's note: OMGEE! ELLIE IS A RIGHT! NEVERMIND, HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE! EXPLOSIVE CHAPTERS WILL BE SOON :)) *winks*

Leave a comment. Upvote is highly appreciated too :))

*don't be a silent reader guys. I don't bite :))) Don't be scared! :))*