Feelings and Visitor

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Seohyun's POV:

"Hey!" Yoona poked my head then I turned to my left from the window to face her since we are in the same place. Driver's backseat.

"Oh... What?" 

"What is that smile plastered on your face? I think its now 10 meters from the resto. You grinned like crazy." Yoona said then she laughed. Maybe that Yonghwa guy? I heard her whispering as I looked back again to my right side, enjoying the view.

"I heard you." 

"What? No... Uhm. Nothing. I said nothing." 

"Liar."

"Unnie.. Hahaha! I said you are smiling because of that guy. That Yonghwa guy. Why? He's handsome, right?" she said as she leaned to my side.

"Eh..." Oh no... Something's hot in my cheeks. 

"Aigooo! Omo! You are blushing! Kyaaa~" Yoona then shriek like a fangirl. I think the driver can't bear us anymore.

"Hyah! Yoona! Please! Quiet! Shh.." As I placed my index finger onto my lips. "Uhm.. Ahjussi, I'm sorry. My friend is too loud. Don't worry, we are almost there." I smiled then the driver nods.

"Sorry. Hey! Answer me! He's handsome, right?" Ughh... Yoona. Stop. I'm blushing.

"Hyah! Okay fine! Yes, he is. He is handsome. I think he is gentleman." As expected, Yoona awed in my response.

"Hm-hm.. Seohyun! This is the first time!"

"First time what?"

"First time that I heard from you said 'handsome'. Now, the word 'handsome' is now in Seo Joo-Hyun's dictionary." she clapped her hands then she laughed. "Just wondering. All handsome bachelors that I introuduced to you, you just ditched them out. I mean, you're like ignoring them. But now, you stared him like 100 years."

"Well Yoona, Its because they didn't catch my attention. That's all. And Yoona.. You saw that?"

"Duh.. Yeah. While I was waiting for the taxi, I watched you two. I saw that Yonghwa guy was the one who bumped by accident then that is the cause you stumbled. I think he stared at you too." she giggled then I felt some heat rushing to my cheeks. "You know what? You two are really great to be together. Such a cute couple. Trust me. Oh look at you, you're blushing again. Ha?! Even more. More red." she giggled.

"Stop. Wait, he's name is Yonghwa right? Did I also... Oh no! I think he didn't know my name?!" I said then I pouted. 

"Hyah! Hyah! Why are you acting like that? Hey! Wait, do you like him? Isn't he is the reason why are you smiling like an idiot before? And you sound so so so worried when you knew he didn't knew your name and you didn't have a chance to introduce yourself? Is that it?" she stared at me. Waiting for my answer.

I froze. Oh gosh.

"Just tell me." Yoona held my hands as she said.

"Yes." I broke free from her grip then I placed both of my hands to my face.

"Awwww~ Seohyun! Love at first sight? Eh?"

"Just a crush. And there's something about him that made me...... captivated."

"So... Is this the 'something-magical-in-my-life'? The thing you said before?" she folded her arms on her chest.

"Magical." I smiled. "Oh here we go! Come on, Yoona! Let's eat lunch after that, let's go shopping after that, let's head home."

"Aye aye, Madam!" Yoona saluted with her right hand.

 

Please don't be inlove with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

 


 

Yonghwa's POV:

 

Lunch's over so I have to get back home straight. I went to the main door then step outside. Yonghwa, let's go home. You have to visit Grandpa. Suddenly, I heard a voice. More like a female's voice.

"Sir! Sir!" a female waitress rushing towards to... Uh... Me.. Yes. It's me.

"Yes? Uh.. Can I help you?" I ask politely to her.

"Sir, uhm.. You left your wallet at the table. I came here to return this to you."

Its my instinct to check my pocket so I began. Then I realized that my wallet is really on her hand. "Oh.. Kamsahamnida......" Her name tag says 'Sulli' "Sulli... Kamsahamnida, Sulli."

"Welcome! I hope you enjoyed our meal. I have to go inside and get back to work. Haha!"

"Okay. Thanks again." Before I get in, I check my wallet first. The inside? Safe. Okay! Let's go home.

 

 


 

At Jung's residence:

"Grandpa! I'm home! Uhh... Where's Grandpa?" I asked our butler after he appeared.

"He's in his office with... someone, Sir."

"A relative?"

"Sir, just go and see it by yourself." He smiles

"Well okay. Thank you." I bowed then went upstairs. Before I knock, I heard some laughters and seems they are talking and I think Grandpa is really with someone today. Just like the butler said. I also heard a female voice. It is 100% sure a female a voice. Then I knocked 3 times then I turned the door knob.

"Hi Grandpa." I said as I came in.

"Hello Yonghwa, you came today." My Grandpa greeted me back then after that, a woman stood up from the couch then greeted me.

"Yonghwa! Long time, no see!" She said.

"Noona?!" I shocked as I saw my older sister. 

 Yoon Eun-Hye as Jung Eun-Hye

"Yonghwa! Omo~ you really grown up!" Then she walked towards me then we hugged each other.

"Noona?! Why didn't you tell me that you'll be here today? And Grandpa, Why didn't you tell me that she will be here today? Guys..."

"Hahaha.. Your Eunhye noona wants us to be suprised. And Yonghwa, my boy, she didn't also told me that she will be here today. And her manager gave her a break in US since she has no photoshoots and promotions to do. So yeah, that's why she is here today. Your noona became a supermodel in States. We should be proud." Grandpa laughed as his lines began to show. 

"Jung Eun-Hye noona! Very well played." I said.

"Hahaha aigoo! My baby brother!" As she ruffles my hair.

"Aisshh.. What time did you arrived?" I asked.

"Lunchtime. I just arrived here in 30 minutes earlier." She said. "And do you know Daniel Hwang? A famous Korean-American model? He is now my boyfriend. We are now dating in 4 months. Too bad he's not with me now to introduce him as my love. He had many promotions to do."

"Really?" Grandpa said.

"Okay! Me and Grandpa can forgive him. But once his photoshoot was over, He must go here immediately and have some men's talk." I said.

"Are you even a man? Haha you're joking." she joked

"I'm serious. And don't let that man break your heart." I said. 

"Wow! You are a 'man'. I have no doubt. Well fine, I'll do." she said then smiled. 

"Uh-em.. Your younger brother is right. That Daniel Hwang? Show him to me once he's done to his work." Grandpa said.

"Yes Grandpa." Eunhye noona responsed.

"I'll be right back. To the kitchen. I'll make some tea." Grandpa said as he stepped outside of his office.

"We'll coming with you!" We said in unison then we stepped also outside the room.

"So Yonghwa? No yeojachingu yet?" My sister asked.

"Nope. But I found one." I said.

"Well then, she must be lucky."

"She is."

 


 

At Yonghwa's room:

I changed my outfit into pajamas and have some sleep. I laid to my bed then pulled the blanket over me. After that, I closed my eyes.

I can't sleep. 

Seohyun. Seohyun. Seohyun. 

Sighs. 

I hope we meet again. 

Wait, she said she is working in that Italian restaurant? I almost forgot. And its just 4 meters away from Jung Enterprises.

Idiot. Yonghwa idiot. 

You and Seohyun can meet again so stop sulking.

I HAVE TO SLEEP.

I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP.

Then I felt butterflies in my stomach and my mind was full of her.