Surprises

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

"Here we are, Miss." Butler Park said as he stopped the car infront of the restaurant then he dismounted the car to open Seohyun's door.

"Well. Here we are." Seohyun said as she stepped with the things on her hands and with the roses on her arm. "What are we have here?"

"Uhm. Miss Seo? I'll help you with the things."

"Oh no no no. It's okay. I'm fine and besides, I'll put my things here inside." Seohyun said as she glanced to the restaurant.

"Are you sure?" Butler Park asked.

"Yes, Mr. Park."

Butler Park nods then he said "Let's go inside now." Seohyun and Butler Park headed now to the restaurant then as they are now at the main door, Butler Park opened the door for her and they both now entered. "Miss, I'll be over here at the car." Butler Park said as he glanced to the black car.

"Sure. You wait for me?"

"Yes miss." Butler Park smiled to Seohyun.

"Uhm. You can call me Seohyun if you like." Seohyun smiled back to Butler Park.

"Alright. Seohyun." Butler Park replied then after few minutes, Butler Park went now outside with the car. Waiting.

 

Warming greets from the employees inside the resto. Then a waiter came towards to Seohyun. "Miss Seo." He called.

"Oh... Hyunjoong."

"Your seat is here." The waiter said as he gestured Seohyun to follow him. After that, Seohyun settled down now to her seat. "Order?"

"Just some iced tea please. Thanks. Where's mom?"

"She's busy miss."

"Oh well, okay. Maybe I can't visit her for today. I don't want her work getting into trouble because of me."

"Its okay. So? Iced tea for Miss Seo and Happy birthday to you." The waiter said as he jotted down the orders on his memo pad.

"Thanks." Seohyun said as the waiter nods then leaves.

Then Seohyun saw again a note on the table then she picked it out.

 

I ordered you a sweet potato salad. Happy birthday unnie!

- Im Yoona

 

This alligator mouth again. She thought while she smiled. Then suddenly, a waiter showed up in a picture with a drink on top of the tray and also, the salad.

"Here are your orders." The waiter said.

"Thanks Hyunjoong." Seohyun said as the waiter put down the orders on her table. "Uhm... do you mind if I ask?"

"No. What is it, miss?"

"Do you perhaps? Well, you know what is going on?"

The waiter became silent as he crossed his arms on his chest. "I don't know, miss." He said with a smile.

"Oh okay sorry. Go on now." Seohyun said then the waiter went now back to his work. Seohyun glanced around the room while she eats her salad. He said he will gonna show up. Seohyun thought as she bit her lip then drinks her iced tea. Then few minutes later, a waitress came towards to Seohyun.

"Hello unnie."

"Oh hi Luna."

"Ahem. Uhm... Someone gave you this." A waitress handed over the small, white envelope to Seohyun.

"Thanks." Seohyun said as the waitress bowed then leaves. Seohyun opened the seal then she picked it out the inside.

 

Are you done eating? Is it good? Hehe, I hope you ate well because your bestfriend told me that your favorite dish is the Sweet potato salad, the one she ordered for you.

I know, I know I'm not there but I really have a sense that you are very excited to see me.

Do you know why I let you came to that restaurant first? Because I want to let you know that this is the first time that I met you. That's the most enchanting part of my life. That part of my life is that happened when I saw you. I know we are humans and you have flaws but still, you are perfect to me.

I always like you even more. I always adore you. But there is one thing for sure, I love you. Oops. Yes, I love you.

Okay, are you still excited for your birthday? Come and see me at Sugar & Spices.

- Jung Yong Hwa

 

Seohyun felt her heart beating so fast as she read all the words from Yonghwa. She admit it. She likes it. She likes Yonghwa. Every Seohyun see him, she feels sitting in a cloud 9. Little by little, Seohyun likes him more. Little by little, She slowly falls.

Seohyun left her things to the waitress named Luna except her flowers then she went now outside.

"Let's go to Sugar & Spices." Seohyun said to Butler Park then the latter nods as he opened the door for Seohyun.

 

 


"Here we are now." Butler Park said again as he opened the door for her. "I'll be over here." He said.

"Thanks." Seohyun said as she brisk walking towards the entrance.

As she opened the door, waiters and waitress are falls in two lines. Then one waiter gave her a sweet potato stuff toy to Seohyun with a note sticking on it. (Let's pretend that plushies are trend in 80's lol.)

Seohyun awed as she got her toy then she picked the note.

 

I just want it to give you this. Do you like it? Last place, I promise. Meet me now at Han river. I have something to show you.

- Jung Yong Hwa.

 

Seohyun smiled as she thanked the employees inside because all of them greet her 'Happy birthday' to her before she leaves.

 

 


"I guess this will be my last stop." Butler Park bowed to Seohyun as she dismounted the car. "Young master will be here soon." Butler Park continued as he assured her with a smile. "Be careful."

"I will and thanks for the ride, Mr. Park." Seohyun once again bowed to the older. Then Butler Park went now to the car, pulled the engine then drove away. Seohyun watched him in the horizon until it dissappeared.

Seohyun continue on her journey in the river with a sweet potato stuff toy and bouquet of roses both on her arms. She walks and walks and walks. She even remembered that she and Yonghwa spent their time together, especially to her favorite place. The beautiful and famous Han river.

Suddenly, she heard a sound. More like a song. Closer and closer. Louder and louder. She turned around then she saw Yonghwa standing in a limelight, wearing suit and tie infront of her.

 

Oh I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship,
Has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

 

People were watching. There's a woo's, ahh's and applause. Some are shrieking and screaming. Some people even noticed the Jung Enterprises' grandson. People even formed a circle then the couples are on the middle. She covered her face in embarassment.

 

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
'Cause I feel so secure when we're together
You give my life direction
You make everything so clear

And even as I wander
I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winter's night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever

 

The crowds in Han river applaud to the show as Yonghwa stepped forward to Seohyun.

"Let's get out of here." Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa then the couples went away from the crowd.

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you." Seohyun's cheeks flustered into crimson red. "Say, What are you going to show me?"

"Hmmm.... This way." Yonghwa gestured his hands to the path to Seohyun then they both headed over. "But before we go on, I'll cover your eyes first."

"JJINJA?!" Seohyun half-screamed as Yonghwa placed both of his hands to her eyes.

"Let's go." Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun as they now start over.

"Fine, Mister, mister."

 

 


"Hana, dul, set." Yonghwa released his hands as he said.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN. WOO!" Her mom, her dad, Sulli, Yoona, Minhyuk, Hyuna, Eunhye and Grandpa Jung are here. "Saengil chukkahamnida. Saengil chukkahamnida. Saranghaneun Seo Joo Hyun. Saengil chukkahamnida. Woo!" All of them sang together with the smile on their faces and with gifts on their hands.

"Great day in Han river for a special birthday like this!" Yoona wooed as she came toward to her bestfriend for a hug.

"Happy birthday! We wish you all the best." Minhyuk & Hyuna cheered.

"Happy birthday unnie!" Sulli said, still wearing in her school uniform.

"Happy birthday. I'm glad you make it." Eunhye and Grandpa Jung came toward as she hugged Seohyun. Grandpa Jung hugged her too.

Then the Seo parents came toward to their daughter with a cake on their hands. "I came to a restaurant because we baked you this. Then your father, well, went to the S.M Department for this kind of show. For some advices." Mrs. Seo said.

"As you know, I'm great at Marketing and stuffs. And I need help of course, that's why." Mr. Jung plastered a smile on his face.

"Eomma, Appa. I didn't expect for a party. Just a simple one." Seohyun said.

"Aigoo. Don't say that. We decided this. We wanted you to repay for everything, for a special girl like you. We know you always work hard just for us. Your day is a special day for us. And of course, Yonghwa helped us too." Mrs. Seo said then the Seo parents grinned ear-to-ear as they mentions someone's name.

"Blow the candles. Ppali! Oops! Make a wish first." Mr. Seo patted her daughter's shoulder then Seohyun closed her eyes, wishing something then as she opened her eyes, she blowed the candles out.

 

I wish for my family, my friends and my love of my life are in good terms. I wish Yonghwa stay in good health and have his good luck for his goals. Take care of them for me.

 

"Let's celebrate!" Yoona, being the loudest dear of all the time. "Oh wait, Seohyun." Yoona said as she came toward to her bestfriend then she handed over the small, pink box to her.

"What's this?" Seohyun said as she unwrap the present then she saw the pink ribbon inside.

"Happy birthday." Yoona smiled then she hugged Seohyun.

"Where did you get this?"

"After you woke up from a coma, you suddenly gave me this, and I don't know why. My first assumption is that you don't like that thing." Yoona said as she pointed the ribbon. "Enough of this state, let's have fun first!"

 

 


At Seo's residence:

It's been 8pm now, the Seo family and Yonghwa arrived at their house.

"I gotta go first." Mrs. Seo dragged her husband inside.

"Me too." Sulli followed then they leave the couple outside.

"Uhm... Thank you very much. You made me so happy." Seohyun said then she looked down to the ground.

"You are welcome. It's a relief that you are happy. I'm happy too." Yonghwa smiled.

"Its my first time in my birthday to feel like this."

"Well, I'm honored."

"Paboya!" Seohyun laughed as she slightly punched Yonghwa's head. "I gotta go now inside. Bye."

"Bye. See you next time." Seohyun turned around then she proceeds now to the front door after Yonghwa said that to her. Then as she came towards, someone mentions her name.

"Uhm... Seohyun?" Yonghwa called as he walked towards to Seohyun.

"Yeah?" Seohyun looked back to see him.

Yonghwa smiled then he leaned closer to her then he kissed Seohyun's forehead as for Seohyun, she closed her eyes. "Be careful." Yonghwa said as he putted his hands to her shoulders.

"Alright." Seohyun nods as she felt her cheeks became hot.

They steadied for awhile at their feet. Closer and closer, Yonghwa leaned to Seohyun and Seohyun began closing her eyes. Yonghwa placed his hands on her cheeks as he brushed his lips against hers. Their lips pressed to each other, gently.

"Will you be mine?" Yonghwa said as he broke their kissing scene.

"Uhm.... Yes. I would love to." Seohyun nods as she smiled to him.

"I'm your first?"

"Yes. My first boyfriend." Seohyun chuckled.

Then they even kissed again underneath the moonlight <3

 

Author's note: Theaismyname here! So here we are! Kyaaa~ Their first ever <3

Hope you love this update :)

How is it? Leave a comment, jebal :) Kamsahamnida ^^