Baby don't cry

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

 

Author's POV:

At Jung's residence:

Yonghwa went inside at his mansion with the maids accompany him. He walks and walks until he stopped then he saw Eunhye just came towards him. "Where have you been? Where did you slept?"

"I slept at Seohyun. Noona, let me go shower first." Yonghwa was about to go upstairs but Eunhye halted him.

"Yonghwa, I know your inlove and I know, you really, really love her." Eunhye said while her back facing him then she turned around to continue her spill. "I know that it's hard for you because you two have few days to go to bond each other then later on, you'll leave soon as possible. I know that you're trying your best what's good for your relationship and I can feel that too when I was with Daniel. You know, we're just dating in 4 months. Now, I always even received his letters and wrote him back."

Yonghwa turned around to face his sister. "Noona--"

"Yonghwa, I understand you. I always understand you. But please, for haraboji~ Give him some time too. Day by day, I always sit beside him, watchimg him sleeping, laugh along with him. I always cherish the moment with him and I treat him like my own father. After that I knew about his result, I wanted the whole days will be his father's day~" Eunhye slightly teared up, drooling on her cheeks. "It's really getting on my nerves because you're not even there~ The hopes, the wishes that I want a complete family will no longer be possible~ And haraboji, he is always looking for you~"

Yonghwa walk slowly to his noona then hugs her tight. "I'm sorry~"

"No. To haraboji~"

"I'm sorry if you guys feel lack and incomplete because of me~"

"Go talk to him~" Then few seconds ago after they stood still, Yonghwa went upstairs slowly then he stopped for a minute. 

"Noona~ You're right." Yonghwa said back facing his sister.

"Huh?"

"Seo Joo Hyun. You're right. I found her after 12 years ago~ she's the one. Admit it, you are also looking for her, ami I right?" Then Yonghwa leaves her sister dumbfounded.

 

 


*knock knock* Then Yonghwa came inside at his grandfather's office. "Hi haraboji~" Then he closed the door behind him.

"Oh~ Yonghwa. Come and sit~" Grandpa Jung gestured the boy to sit together on a soft couch at the corner of the room. "What's new? Did you guys made me some babies yet?" Grandpa Jung smiled as they sit.

"Ha-haraboji. Aniyo~ Its not like that..." Yonghwa's cheeks flustered into crimson red.

"Just kidding, boy~" Grandpa Jung laugh as he patted the young man's shoulder.

"Uhm... Grandpa, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being here these past few days." Yonghwa apologized sincerely as he sat on the soft couch.

Grandpa Jung sighed as he continuesly patted his shoulder. "You don't have to~ See, I'm feeling okay~"

"No haraboji, it's not okay~ Eunhye noona is right. Its like you don't feel my presence here because...."

"Because you are always with her? Its okay~ Maybe your sister doesn't understand that well. You know your sister right, she's been very emotional this day especially to her loved ones, and it is all because of me why she's like that. She is just being concern too~"

"I feel guilty for what I did~"

"It's okay. The important is, I can see my grandchild is smiling and happy~" Grandpa Jung said as he rubbed Yonghwa's back.

"I'm both happy at these sides grandpa~ This places and to Seo's place~ I'm very, very sorry~"

"It's alright~ My goodness, one more sorry, I'm gonna kick your outside~" Then the two both laughed while still sitting on a couch.

"Haraboji~ stay cool neh?" Then Yonghwa hug his grandfather tight then the latter hug back.

Grandpa Jung his back then said. "Soon~ You will be the next CEO and I'm grateful with that~ Please, take the opportunity."

"I don't think I'm ready. Grandpa, I'm not ready yet." Yonghwa withdrew from a hug to face him.

"You will~" Grandpa Jung replied, assuring him a warm smile.

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine~ I'll be watching you without my presence here~"

"Grandpa~" Yonghwa's tears came rolling down on his cheeks.

"Please? For me?" Then Yonghwa nods. "Be ready, my boy." Grandpa Jung patted Yonghwa's shoulder as he stood up from his seat.

 

 

 

 


Days later, Seohyun always come at the Jung's place. Seohyun and Eunhye even knew more about to each other then they become close. The two also took care Grandpa Jung and supports his needs. Grandpa Jung and Yonghwa were became busy to file some paperworks and documents for the CEO's hiatus.

 

 

They even shared together in a picture and more pictures. A picture is like a memory, it can't be reproduce nor change. And for the person inside it, it'll be forever stay. Yonghwa thought.

 

If I got a chance to turn back the time, I should've capture the moment when we were young. And I also wish for her memory will thought so too. 

 

Picture perfect memories will always remained inside of me, here in my heart. He thought as he flipped the pictures one by one as he flashed a smile. With Seohyun, Eunhye and Grandpa Jung inside it.

 

 

Day by day, Yonghwa learned something about time.

 

 

Whether you are happy wasting the time is not a waste of time. - Marthe Troly Curtin

 

 

 

Day by day, everything's change into bright. I want to leave this place happily with full of memories, with full of bright things that we spent together with her. I'll make sure that she will never ever forget again about us.

 

 


At Incheon Airport:

The Jung family were made it at the airport with bags and luggages with them and ready for their departure. Their tickets told that they will be seated at the VIP's inside the plane. The family threw their suitable clothes so they'll feel comfortable inside.

"Master, are you sure you can now manage here?" Butler Park asked.

"Yes. Don't worry, Butler Yang waits for me there right now. I'm sure he'll take a good care of me but still, you're better."

"Kamsahamnida~" Butler Park smiled.

"Take care of yourself okay? My favorite butler-like-my-brother." Grandpa Jung said as he patted his butler's shoulder while the stewardess is carefully putting their bags on a cart.

"Master, you too."

"I will." Grandpa Jung assured the butler with a smile. Then few seconds later, Eunhye called his grandpa.

"Haraboji? You'll gonna meet Daniel Hwang." Eunhye jumped as she smiled in enthusiastic.

"Oh, finally~" Grandpa Jung laughed.

 

 

"Seohyun-ah, take care of yourself neh?"

"Hmmm... You too okay? And hey, don't eat hamburgers, you'll die. I heard Americans love hamburgers." Seohyun pouted then Yonghwa suddenly kissed Seohyun's lips, making her eyes wide.

"I won't." He grinned then the couples paused for a moment. Then Seohyun hits his arm as a respond.

"You're passport?"

"Check." He winked at Seohyun. Then the two hugged each other.

"I'll miss you." Seohyun said to Yonghwa as she freed from a hug, intertwining their fingers.

"I'll miss you too." Yonghwa replied back as he kissed her hand. Then few minutes later, they decided to part their ways. "I have to go now." He said still holding her hand tightly. "Don't worry, we will be still keeping in touch through letters." His girlfriend nods.

"Goodbye~" Seohyun said as her tears began rolling down on her cheeks.

"No~ See you soon. See you next time~" He whispered in her ear then kissed her right cheek, one last time.

"See you next time too~" She whispered back.

 

Then Yonghwa and Seohyun slowly let go of their hands. Yonghwa reunited again to his family as they came toward the inside. Yonghwa faced again at his back, he can see Seohyun is crying as she waved her hand. Yonghwa waved back as his tears began rolling on his cheeks.

 

Baby don't cry. He thought to himself.

 

 

Author's note: CN Blue is singing an EXO song~ 

Let's sing:

Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

 

Leave a comment soon. SOON.

Thanks for the upvote~

patito1977