Seohyun meet the Jungs

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

After she talked to her friend who has an emergency, she placed the number on the middle of the Jung's table. It says #18. Then Sulli went on with her memo pad on her hand. 

 

Seo Joo Hyun? I can't believe it. Yonghwa thought to himself.

"Hey, Yonghwa? You alright? I kept calling your name about 10 times." Eunhye worrily asked her brother infront of her.

"Ah... Yes. I'm fine. Uhm... Do you heard the woman beside us? She mention someone." Yonghwa asked to her sister.

"That's the point why I kept calling you a while ago. I heard it too from the lady who went out. So, do you remember Seo Joo Hyun? She's your friend when you were young, right?"

"I know. She must be here?"

"I think so."

 

 

 

"Hey, these are the orders. What are you hiding?" Sulli gave her cousin the orders from the Jung family after she heads the counter then asked her after she saw her cousin is quite sneaky. (Well, that's the reason why Yonghwa can't see her. Lol.)

"Nothing. Thank you." Seohyun said after she received the orders.

 

Weird. Sulli thought to herself.

 

Then Sulli clears before she spoke up. "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"About what?" 

"You and the Jung Enterprises' grandson? He knows you and Yoona unnie too. Since when?"

"Uhm.. That was yesterday before we leave. That's lunch break, I suppose."

"Uh-uh. Then?"

"We bumped into each other. Then voila! We met. We introduced ourselves but when the taxi comes and Yoona unnie is so very excited for food, I didn't had a chance to say my name."

"Oh! I see, but he kinda knows your name too. He mentions 'Seohyun and Yoona'."

"Jjinja? Well maybe, he heard it from Yoona."

"Uhm... Or maybe your name tag." Sulli points the thing on her cousin's left chest.

"What?"

"Duh? What does your name tag supposed to do?"

Great. She's right. "Your genius!" Seohyun praised her little cousin. I mean her tall cousin.

"I'm honored. Thank you. I thought you're more smartypants than me."

"I'm just glad you said those kind of thing."

"Uh-uh. Hey! How about let's switch? I'm on the counter then you give their orders once the orders are up. okay?"

"What? But you said---"

"Cut the crap, unnie."

 

OH. MY. GOD. Seohyun thought to herself

 

Then the two switch places. Sulli is on Seohyun's place while Seohyun is on Sulli's place.

"What is this, Choi Sulli!"

"Calm down. I want to experience this place, for the first time in forever! Hahaha!"

"Sulli! No---"

"Order up! Number 18!" A loud voice came from the middle-aged man as he put the orders at the long table near the counter.

"Go get it, girl!" Sulli winked to her cousin.

 

Dammit. Fine. 

 

Then Seohyun went to the long table to get the orders. 

Number 18. This must be the Jung's table.

 

Seohyun walked around the restaurant to find the table. Handing the Jung's food on tray.

"18. Number 18." She mumbled. "Oh there!"

Then Seohyun heads to the #18 table then after that, she placed the food on a tray to their table.

 

"Oh, Seohyun?!" Yonghwa smiled at Seohyun. Seohyun stood straight after she placed their food then she responsed.

"Uh... H-Hi!" Seohyun smiled. "Hello! Uhm.. We hope you enjoy our stay." Then she greeted the other Jungs at the table.

Grandpa nods. "This place is beautiful... Like you, Miss." Grandpa said then he smiled.

"Thank you." Seohyun fluttered to Grandpa's words.

Grandpa grabbed his lasagna then placed his plate infront of him. "And this must be very delicious." He said then took his fork then gave it a taste. "This is great. We will come here to this place sometimes."

"Sure. No problem." Seohyun gave Grandpa her bright smile.

"You must be my grandson's friend?" Grandpa said.

"Uh... Something like that." Seohyun laughed sheepishly.

"And they are very friendly. I met Sulli here. Where's Sulli now?" Eunhye said then she glanced around restaurant to find Sulli.

"Uhm.. She's at the counter." Seohyun replied. "She's my cousin."

"Oh...!" Eunhye went turned to 'o' shaped. "I see... By the way, My name is Jung Eun hye. Yonghwa's sister." Eunhye smiled then she offered a shake hands to Seohyun.

"My name is Seo Joo Hyun. You can call me Seohyun." Seohyun said as she caught Eunhye's hand.

Yonghwa and Eunhye froze for a moment.

She? Yonghwa thought.

"Oh... Joo Hyun? Hello, Joo Hyun-ssi?" Eunhye said.

"Hi, Eunhye-ssi." 

"Uhm... How about Yoona? Yonghwa said he met you two yesterday. I want you two girls to become my friend. Sulli too." Yonghwa nods then grabbed his plate infront of him. Yonghwa took a bite of his spaghetti. He nods. This food is no joke. It's great. Yonghwa thought. I think I remember something.

"Oh Yoona? She's not here today because something came up. We can be your friend."

Noona is so talkative. She's ignoring me. Yonghwa thought again.

"Thank you. Do you mind if we lend you for a moment? I think this is the chance to get to talk to each other." Eunhye suggested. 

"That's right." Grandpa said.

"I remember you." Eunhye said then she smiled. 

Seohyun froze then sighs. Then she replied. "Uh... That's a good idea. Well, Sure. I don't mind. Let me go there first and talk to them. I'll be right back." Seohyun said then heads to the kitchen to go to the lockers room.

This is great. Yonghwa thought then smiled. She is Seo Joo Hyun.

 


 

Seohyun's POV:

"Sulli-ah!" I called after I went to the lockers.

"Oh?" 

"Jung family wants to have a talk.... with me?"

"Jjinja? What did they say?"

"Nothing bad. Just want to get-to-know-each-other."

"Ah... Nice!"

"And Eunhye-ssi says she remember me. I don't know why."

"Maybe you met her a long time ago?"

"I don't know. And Yonghwa, He's quite familiar. I think I saw or met him before. I don't know when it was."

"Wow! You don't remember her sister but Yonghwa does?" Sulli said.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Next chapter will be the continuation of this and the flashbacks. Yonghwa will be like Seohyun's mystery. :))) Anw, Hope you enjoy this story.