The grandfather

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

The Jung family started strolling together in Seoul. First, they went on Jung Enterprises in few minutes because Grandpa wanted to go inside his office to see if they're some orders to do but luckily, none. Afterwards, they went to Han river.

 

"Wow! It's beautiful." Eunhye said after she dismounted from the car. "Right Grandpa?"

"Yes, my dear. Han river is beautiful especially at night." Grandpa stated.

"Oh I see. It's been 2 years since I went here. Now, I have 3 months to spare with you, guys!" 

"Hahaha! Just enjoy, my dear! We missed you too alot."

"Let's take a picture! Wait for me."

"Sure, I'll be right here."

 

Then Eunhye went back to the car to get her camera. Suddenly, she saw Yonghwa sleeping inside the car at the backseat as soon as she got her camera from the front seat. 

 

"Hey! Aren't you our tour guide? You have to take care us. Why are you sleeping? I thought you fell in love with your job." She teased.

"Just go. A handsome tour guide like me needs some rest." He yawned.

"Stop crack a joke." Her sister demand.

"Just go."

"Did you sleep well last night?" She became worried after she saw her younger brother is not quite feeling well.

"No. I can't sleep well."

"Why? Something's bothering you?" Her sister asked.

 

After he heard that from his sister, he thought to himself.

 

Ughh! Yonghwa, you can't sleep last night because of a girl. You did really had butterflies in your stomach. 

Should I reply this to her? I bet she'll laughed.

 

"Nothing. Nothing in particular."

"Nothing! Okay so, What did you do last night?" she asked. "You know, you're making me worried."

 

He thought again to himself.

 

Thinking Seohyun.

Idiot! You can't reply this to her.

 

"Uhm... Nothing. Really." I smiled. "Just go! Grandpa is waiting for you. Make sure you have more films in your camera."

"Okay. Just rest here. We'll be fine."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm leaving now okay?"

"Neh."

 


 

On the other hand, After Eunhye went to the car to get her camera. 

 

"Eunhye is now 26. Yonghwa is now 21. But they still act like little kids." His butler said while his hands are on his back.

"Let them be happy. After their parents died from car accident at their very young age, I'm the one who raised them and sustained their needs. I became their 'mom' and 'dad' also. These kids are so kind, aren't they? I have no doubts on raising them."

"Yes, Master. They're not like the others who were very spoiled to their parents or to their grandparents. You are very lucky, Master."

"I'm very grateful that I have them in my life."

"Master, You really did your reponsibilities. Everyone in the mansion were proud of you."

"I deserved it." 

"Yes Master, you are." His butler smiled.

"Someday, I'll be dissappear like a bubbles soon." Grandpa said, sighing.

"Master, what do you mean?"

"Well, I'm not staying here forever. Nothing's permanent in this world, including us except love and faith."

"Master?" 

"Someday, Yonghwa will take my seat, in the name of our company. He will take my seat especially when I'm gone. I trust this boy. I had a feeling he can run the company well without my presence."

"Master, You're not saying goodbye, are you?"

"Time will come." Grandpa put his hand on his butler's shoulder. "Take care of them. Please, for me?" Grandpa said, begging. 

"Master, I don't know. So far after 15 years that I became your personal butler, you'd became one of my parts. I treated you like my older brother and my father inside the mansion. But Master, We are not ready for this."

"You will. Everyone in the mansion will. In the next 3 days, my medical results will come."

"Medical results?" His butler said, crying.

"Be ready, my friend. Be strong." 

 

"Harabojee!" Eunhye said as she came toward to his Grandpa.

"Madam is here."

"I know." Grandpa said.

"Let's take a picture. Butler Park, join with us."

"It's okay, Madam." Butler Park said.

"Uhm. Do you mind take us a picture with this beautiful Han river?"

"Sure Madam, I won't mind."

"Thank you, Butler Park." Then Eunhye went to his Grandpa's side and then clinged to his grandfather's arm.

"As I count to three, say 'cheese'!"

"Hahaha! Will do, Butler Park."

"Hana, dul, set..." 

"Cheese!" snap! As Butler Park captured it with a camera then the film came out.

"Perfect Madam!"

"Thank you! How about you two with Grandpa?"

"Butler Park, join us." Grandpa said.

"Come on! It'll be fun. This film, it'll be yours"

"Sure. Thank you, Madam." Then Butler Park went to his Master's side with his hands on his back. A formal butler pose. "Master, this will be my remembrance to you."

"Please duplicate it." Then they laughed.

"Game! 1, 2, 3..." Eunhye counted like in an American way.

"Cheese!" snap! Eunhye captured then the film came out.

"Looks good! Uhm... Butler Park, This is yours from now on. Keep it, okay?" Eunhye said as she gave him a copy of their picture.

"Thank you, Madam!" Butler Park put their picture inside his wallet.

"No problem!" Eunhye smiled. "Uhm.. Grandpa? Our tour guide is sleeping in a car. He seems tired."

"I'll take that he didn't sleep well. Is he sick?"

"No. Just tired, Grandpa."

"Let him rest. Poor kid. It's still 9am. Butler Park, please watch Yonghwa carefully. He is inside the car, sleeping. Give him some air."

"Will do, Master." As Butler Park went ahead to the car.

"Let's go somewhere?" Grandpa asked to his granddaughter. 

"Sure! Grandpa! Let's take a walk." Eunhye said as they walk around Han river.

 


 

 

 

 

At Seo's Italian Restaurant

"Well, I'll be the one at the counter. Yoona will not be here today." Seohyun said.

"Uhm okay. Where did Yoona unnie go?" Sulli asked.

"Uhm... I think something's came up with the magazine. They are getting ready for July issue."

"Oh I see... Well, we better get going. I have to jot down their orders, okay?" 

"Sure... I'll be here at the counter." 

 

Sulli made her way to the restaurant's main floor then she started jotting down customer's orders. Suddenly, the door opened and the Jung family went inside.

"Madam, Sir! Welcome." The employees greeted then whispers and murmurs filled inside a room. 

 

"He is the Jung Enterprises' grandson."

"And hey! He's the President of Jung Enterprises, isn't he?"

"That woman is a famous supermodel in America. Wow! She's so pretty. I want to be look like just her."

 

"Oh, hello!" Sulli camed and bowed 90 degrees for respect. 

"Oh, Sulli! It's you! Hi! Table for three, please?"

"Right here, Sir! Madam! Follow me." 

 

The Jung family followed Sulli to their table then the family went on and sit to their places. Sulli gaved them a menu one-by-one after they settled down to their seats.

"Here are the menus." Sulli said after she gaved them individuals. "We'll be right back. We hope you enjoy your stay."

"Thank you." The family said it in unison.

 

"Hey! The Jungs are here!" Sulli whispered to her cousin after she head to the counter.

"I know. I know." Seohyun said. Her cheeks turn again into slight red.

"Hehe! He's handsome, right? I think you two look good together." Seohyun's cheeks flustered more red. Redder. And redder.

"Sulli, get back to work. Go and jot down their orders. Make sure you do your job well because they here." She hid her face to her cousin by bowing her head.

"Fine." Sulli head back again to the Jungs table.

 

Eunhye raised her right hand, calling for a service.

"Hi! What's your order?" Sulli asked her customers.

"Uhm one pizza romana, one spaghetti and one lasagna. 2 iced tea, please?"

"Okay, Uhm... Wait for a minute to check please."

"Sure."

"And do not leave things unattended." Sulli smiled to Yonghwa then went on checked her memo pad. This girl must be kidding. he thought.

"What's that?" Eunhye asked and her eyebrow rosed.

"Uhm... I ate here yesterday then after that, I almost forgot my wallet but she is the one who returned it immediately."

"Oh..." Her sister's mouth turned to 'o' shaped. "You didn't tell me about yesterday. You ate here!?"

"Yes. Then I met here some... people. Including her. Her name is Sulli. I also met Seohyun and Yoona." Yonghwa pointed to a young waitress beside them.

"Oh... Okay? Hi Sulli, I'm Eunhye. Her sister. Where are the others?" 

"I don't know." He feel dissappointed because he can't see Seohyun around and they're table is pretty far from the counter. He didn't also know that Seohyun is now at the counter.

"Hello." Sulli smiled to Eunhye. He know Seohyun unnie and Yoona unnie? Wait, why is he calling her like that? I know Seohyun unnie. Only her closed ones can call her nickname. Is this guy really know her real name? I bet no. Sulli thought. "Uh-em, say? Any other orders?"

"Oh, we're fine now. Thank you." Eunhye smiled to Sulli.

"Okay, Coming right up! I'll go now to counter for your orders." 

 

Then a girl stood behind Sulli to approached her. "Oh? Unnie, you're leaving now?" Sulli said as she turned around over her shoulder

"Yes. Its emergency." A girl said.

"Oh! Okay."

"Bye now. I told Seo Joo Hyun about this. Bye."

"Bye." Then Sulli went now to the counter.

 

Yonghwa heard the girl said 'Seo Joo Hyun.' he thought to himself.

Seo Joo Hyun?