Invitation, Gifts & Secrets

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

At Jung's residence:

Its been 8:40pm since Yonghwa came in at his mansion. Whle he is in the living room, her sister suddenly showed up and she just came down from stairs.

"Oh?! Yonghwa, where have you been on this kind of late?" Eunhye asked. She is wearing her white nightgown with a blindfold on her head.

"Somewhere..."

"Uh-uh. Somewhere, I see. Care to tell me the truth?"

"Fine. I went to Seohyun."

Eunhye's eyes went wide when she heard. "Oh my goodness! What did you guys do?"

"I went to Lotte, then to her office and I offered her somewhere to eat lunch. I did that because she seems she didn't taken of her fuel yet."

"Offering her, huh? Do you mean, you asked her out? Its kind of like a same thing..?"

"Well, after that, we took our time to ourselves. Just like you guys did back about yesterday." Yonghwa grinned as he said. He even ignores the question.

"Ah. I see."

"Then, I drove her home and then, I even met her family."

"How was it?"

"Her family is cool, they are funny. It seems that they are very happy especially when they are bond together."

"That's good." Eunhye showed her faint smile to her dongsaeng.

"Yeah. Yes, they are. But you know what? Ever since when I was young, I always wanted to have a complete family. Father, mother, sister, brother. But I think its now impossible. I was 3 years old when our parents died from a tragic accident. If our dad is still alive, he will be the heir of the company." Yonghwa said as he slightly tear up. "That moment when I went to her house, I saw her family, I was wondering what if our parents are here, they are smiling because they are proud of you for what you achieved, they are happy because you did something special to them, they are also at our backs while we are growing up." Yonghwa's tears rolling down on his face.

"You are not the only one. I always wanted it too." Eunhye shed some tears, drooling on her face. "I miss them so much."

Yonghwa nods then he said. "Luckily, haraboji didn't let us down."

"Right." Eunhye hugged her younger brother. "Anyway, we can't change the past now dongsaeng. I know our eomma, appa is very proud of us." Eunhye broke the hug then she cleaned her tears on her face by her hands. "I'm sorry, I cried."

"It's okay." Yonghwa said as he cleaned it up too.

"Oh right! I almost forgot..." Eunhye went to the small table at the living room then she took the 2 white envelopes then went back to her dongsaeng. "Yonghwa, we are invited. I went to their company recently on late afternoon after I got a mail from them if you are going to ask."

"For what?" Eunhye handed over the envelope to her brother. Yonghwa got it then he opened the seal of an envelope. He picked the portion inside of it. "InStyle Magazine, July issue promotion, June 30, 1989. Friday at Grand Hilton Seoul." Yonghwa read it out. "Special guest, Jung Eun-Hye, a top supermodel in USA together with his brother, Jung Yong-Hwa, President of Jung Enterprises' grandson. Kim Jong-In, famous fashion photographer and a model. Do you know Kim Jong-In?" He asked after he read it out again.

"Why, yes."

"Oh right, because you are a model. Sorry, your dongsaeng is dumb."

Eunhye laughed as she slightly punched him on his head. "Silly."

Yonghwa continue reading. "Hmp. Im Yoona is the Emcee."

"That's right! Small world, isn't it? And you'll gonna be my at the party."

"It is some kind of publishing party." Yonghwa nods.

"Yeah."

 


 

At Seo's residence:

Seohyun was done arranging her bedroom, done placed her office files on her desk, fixed her bed then went up straight to her bathroom to shower. After that, she step outside with her towel covered her entire body, went to her closet then changed into her sleeping attire.

Before she sleeps, she think about something. "Did I have something forgot? Oh right, my gift." 

She looked for her white paperbag somewhere inside her room then later, she found it. She opened it then she saw a black lace and ruffle mini dress then she took it out from the bag. "Its beautiful, thanks Hyuna." Seohyun smiled then she placed it on her lap.

She saw a piece of paper inside the paperbag. It says:

 

Dear Seo Joo Hyun,

We saw you at a restaurant with someone, and that 'someone' is no other than Jung Yong-Hwa. And here, we bought you a dress. We hope you like it. Please wear this if you have a date with him, okay? You two look very good together. 

And by the way, this gift is half advance-happy-birthday gift and half from-your-friend's-help gift. We are helping you to make you happy, Seohyun. 

Hope you love it until the end of the world. :) 

Your friends,
Kang Min-Hyuk & Kim Hyuna

 

 

Great. She thought to herself. Then she neatly folded it then placed to her closet.

"And oh yeah, the envelope." She searched for her purse then later she found it again. She took the white envelope from inside her purse. "What is this?" She said as she opened the seal.

"You are invited. InStyle Magazine, July issue promotion, June 30, 1989. Friday at Grand Hilton Seoul." She read it out carefully. "Hmp. It is some kind of publishing party. Oh yeah, I remember, I was featured in their interview for Lotte Department as an Executive Assistant. Maybe that's the reason why I'm invited to this." Seohyun suddenly realized.

As her eyes running through the words, she widened her eyes. She believed what did she just read. "The 2 Jungs will be here too?" Yes, her oppa and her unnie are featured at the party. They are the special guest.

 I can't believe it. She thought.

 

 


After few hours, Seohyun went outside to her bedroom. "I'm thirsty." She mumbled. But she heard something before she went downstairs. More on conversing to each other. Familiar voices. "Is it mom and dad? Why are they still awake?" 

She is now at the edge of the stairs, don't know what to do but to listen. "What's the problem?" She mumbled again.

 

"I just don't know what to do if she's got an accident.... again." Mrs. Seo cried.

"I can't forget... That day." Mr. Seo bowed his head. "But I have a sense of this young man, she can protect our daughter. And as a father, I don't want her involve again in some kind of accident. It hurts me."

"She went into a coma for 4 months and some part of her memory was loss. Her doctor said her memory will regain in just 6-10 months after she woke up from her coma. But honey, its been a long years and I think she didn't regain her memory back."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember, all she can remember her name, about her, her friends and her family. That's all. But she didn't know the time before she had an accident. We showed her favorite pink ribbon to her but she didn't care of it. She don't know the person who gave that thing to her."

Silence filled the room.

"I think its now impossible to remember those things. Her life is stable now."

"But that's also her part. She forgots half of her life when she was 9 years old. You don't understand. But what if, the time comes, she begins to ask about her missing part? What are we gonna do?"

 

 

 

Seohyun heard everything. Everything.

That's right. Who am I when I was 9 years old?

I must find the pink ribbon. Seohyun thought.

She came back inside to her bedroom, forgot about her thirst.

 

Author's note: OMG! Seohyun in action! Hope you enjoy this update :) 

Seohyun, don't give up! You still gonna make your life back!

Confuse? Ask me right away :)