Before Finale...

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV: Still at Kwon's residence

 

Ellie and Seohyun sat on the living room's couch while talking about each other's company first then after awhile, Ellie brought a topic about her sudden permanent leave in her position in a company. While Yonghwa is leaning at the door frame, overhearing. He rose his eyebrow as he crossed his arm infront of his chest.

 

"Uh Seriously? It is just been awhile since we'd talked and also, I never knew that you two know each other." Seohyun said as she points Yonghwa and Ellie, who just awkwardly staring at each other. "And of course, uhm... I want to know you more... alot since you are one of his friends but I think your leave is very sudden." Seohyun said while Yonghwa who just staring and creased his forehead. "It's just... that's too bad." 

"I'm sorry... but I have to do it. And honestly, me too... I want to know you more alot too. I'm sorry for my sudden decision. Right now, I'm preparing my resignation letter for Mr. Scott. Do you think Mr. Scott will be kinda dissappointed for my sudden leave?" Ellie said as she smiled with her pink lips then Seohyun hummed for a second.

"If I were Mr. Scott, I think it'll be hurt seeing you leaving. Mr. Scott is very impress of you. He likes the way you handle the job. He also said that you are very unique out of his employees." Seohyun said with slight dissappointing look with her half smile plastered on her face.

"I see. Well, I think he'll lose his very precious member of the company like me." Ellie proudly said, smiling as she showed her pearly white teeth. Seohyun is looking and stunned at her features.

"You look very pretty when you smile." Seohyun said to Ellie. Ellie's heart thumped after she heard the words.

"Thank you. Well, it's my first time hearing like those words. No one ever said to me like that." Ellie smiled, blushed a little.

"Oh? Well, you're honored." Seohyun said to her, smiling. Then Ellie's smile began to faint as she bowed her head. "Are you alright?"

"Me? Uhm.... Yeah. It's just.... I'm gonna miss this place." Ellie said while she looked around the house.

"Where are you going?" Suddenly, Yonghwa came to sit beside Seohyun as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's shoulder.

"Ca-Canada." 

"Why do you have to go?" Yonghwa said in a soft tone.

 

Silence fell inside the room.

 

"Well, I just want to be... more independent. I want to live on my own, settling the things down. Oh, I'm not pushing myself to be alone. But, I want to be free." Ellie said as the couple blinked few times and looking at each other, a reaction for her statement. "Oh! I think I'm kinda out of the subject, I'm sorry." Ellie chuckled in few seconds. "By the way, there is someone who will replace me though and It is Lee Jonghyun." Ellie grinned after she mentioned the name of her other bestfriend.

"Jjinja?!" Yonghwa's eyes bulged then Ellie nod. "I can't believe this..." Yonghwa rolled his eyes then the two girls laughed.

"Oh well, whatever that is makes you happy, Ellie-ssi--" Someone cut her sentence.

"Oh no. Please.... Unnie... Call me unnie. It really bugs me if you are using formalities towards me since you are my bestfriend's girlfriend. Let's drop it, understand?" Ellie said in an assuring tone, smiling.

"Okay unnie." Seohyun lifted her hand then she rested it on Ellie's hand. "Be careful." 

"You too." Ellie said as she rubbed Seohyun's hand. "Always be careful. Take care Yonghwa for me." Ellie said as Seohyun nods. "Yonghwa, please take care of her, please you two, just take care of each other." Ellie's voice became to tremble as her tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"Are you crying?" Yonghwa asked worriedly as he lend the tissue box. "Unnie?" Seohyun said.

 

Ellie stood up from her seat, went infront of Yonghwa then kneeled. "Yonghwa, I'm so sorry. I'm very, very sorry... for all the things that I had done. I'm sorry for the past. Will you ever forgive me?" Ellie said as the couple went shocked. Yonghwa carried Ellie to get up from her position. As Yonghwa successfully got Ellie up, he wiped her tears. 

"Of course noona! I'm sorry too. Can I hug you noona?" Then the two friends hugged each other as Yonghwa patted her back. "Stop crying! It's fine now. Noona, stop that weepy face, can you? You will look ugly." Yonghwa said, chuckling.

"Pabo!" Ellie broke free from the hug as Yonghwa earned a slight punched from Ellie. The latter turned around and faced Seohyun, she held her hand and hugged Seohyun. "Seohyun, I'm sorry too."

"For what unnie?" Seohyun asked then Ellie tried to ignore the question.

"You have to be strong for Yonghwa, okay? Don't you ever, ever let him go, lucky girl." Ellie said then Seohyun hummed with a nod. "By the way, next Saturday is my flight to Canada. I'm gonna miss you guys! I hope we'll see each other soon." Ellie said with a bright smile on her face.

"We would love to." Seohyun said as she stood beside Yonghwa. Suddenly someone barged inside the room.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late..... What did I miss?" It is Lee Jonghyun who barged in, panting then he saw Ellie who is in a frozen state. "Ellieeee!" Jonghyun ran to Ellie then lifted her up as he held her petite waist. "Thanks for the offer!!" He said as he bear-hugged Ellie.

"I..... Can't...... Breathe.... Need.... Air....." Ellie struggling.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Jonghyun said as he freed Ellie from the hug. "And hey noona, are you leaving us? WHY!?!?!" 

"Uhm Jonghyun..... I...." 

"WHY??" Ellie once again broke into tears then she immediately wiped it as she smiled. 

"Are you crying?" Jonghyun said like in a puppy voice.

"No.... I'm just happy. I never knew a wise man like you loves to whine. You can be an actor as your opportunity." Ellie chuckled at Jonghyun's actions.

"Then WHY? TELL ME WHY?" Jonghyun raised his voice like a kid.

"Calm down Jonghyun!" Yonghwa said as he patted his back to calm him down.

"Fine! I'll repeat the story that I told to the couple, understand?" Ellie said to Jonghyun who just nods. "Happy?"

"No because I'm gonna miss you." Jonghyun pouted.

"I know. I'm gonna miss you too and I'm sorry again."

"Oh my god! Last time, you came to my house and say sorry to me for about 10 times. This is the 11th time, miss. I already said It's okay!" 

"Enough the drama guys!" Yonghwa, the referee.


"Hahahaha guys! Do you still remember? Hands in?" Ellie said.

"HANDS IN! 1,2,3... ALL FOR ONE! ONE FOR ALL!" Then the trios unite.


 

1990

In early 1990, Grandpa Jung died because of his severe illness. Many were cried, many were shocked.... As well as many of his loved ones shed tears. After the tragedy, Still, the Jung family were quiet and their only language is to nod and to shook. The family were hurt as well as Seohyun. She treated Grandpa Jung like her own grandfather. And also the company members. After few months, The Jung Enterprises arranged papers for the new CEO of the company. And there's no other than the only heir of the company, Jung Yong Hwa.

 

Jung Yong Hwa, is the new CEO of Jung Enterprises. He will do his best, in the name of his grandfather and for his beloved parents.


 

After 3 years: 1993

 

"Miss Yoona?" Choi Min Ho, Yoona's secretary peeked at her office as he held the door knob.

"Yes, Min Ho?" Yoona said while buying some time, drinking her coffee. She is the directress of InStyles.

"You have a call from Jung Yong Hwa." Choi Min Ho said.

"Oh, okay. Thanks, now go back to your duty." Yoona smiled.

"Thanks directress." Then Min Ho bowed then left the room.

 

"Hello?" Yoona said after she picked up the phone, got from her office.

"Hey Yoona. It's me Yonghwa." Said the other line.

"What's up?!" Yoona said to the line.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. I need your help."

"Hm? For what?" 

"Well, in the next 3 days, It'll be Seohyun's birthday right?"

"I know Yonghwa. So you'll surprise her again just like the first one since last 4 years ago? I get it." 

"Yeah Yoona but.... uhm.... It is not just about her birthday party. I.... I... uhm..." 

"Huh?"

"I will propose to her." 

 

Yonghwa lifted his phone away from his ear as Seohyun's bestfriend squeeled so hard. "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"So, will you help me?"

"Oh my god!!!!" 

"Will you?"

"Of course, silly! I will help you! Oh my god!!!!!"

"Really thanks!" 

"So, just like the birthday party huh? I really remembered that you asked for a help for her 1st surprise birthday party."

"I remember."

"You had the yellow pages directory that time."

"I know." Said Yonghwa, the other line. "You're in?"

"Yeah. Count me in and let the party the started. It'll be very fun!" Yoona said as she smirked.


 

Author's note: Hello my beautiful readers~ Sorry for my late, late update! So, who's excited for the finale? Are you guys ready?

Stay tune~ :*

Thanks for the upvote!

ela2807

Zarabella