Seo family plus Bonus

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

While in the car, Yonghwa kept pushing buttons to his radio for some musics. It's been now 7pm. They already had their dinner, talking about themselves, Yonghwa kept punching some cheesy lines to Seohyun then she will totally laugh. They're been like that recently. They are comfortable. In just one day, they're getting closer and closer.

"While we are spending to each other back then, some people notice you. You really are that famous." Seohyun said while Yonghwa kept pushing his stereo inside the car.

"It doesn't matter. I'm so thankful that I have no crazy fangirls while I still exist." Yonghwa laughed then Seohyun slightly punched him. 

"Pabo." Seohyun smiled.

"Yeah, I take that as a compliment." Yonghwa grinned. "Oh! Thank goodness! A great song came on!" Yonghwa smiled in victory and in enthusiasm after he pushed the button. It is a song by Simple Minds, Don't you (Forget about me).

Seohyun raised her eyebrow to Yonghwa. "I take that as you really love 'The Breakfast Club' movie."

"Won't you come see about me? I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby?" Yonghwa began to sing out loud with all of his heart. "Tell me your troubles and doubts, Giving me everything inside and out."

Seohyun amazed at his singing skills. Really amazed and it evens flatter her more. More and more sparks that she have to him. She even realized she had a wonderful day. The best day that she ever had. With him, she feels she is safe, she is comfortable, Yonghwa makes her laugh, makes her smile, makes her day even brighter. Now, while Yonghwa is singing with a steering wheel on his both hands, she kept looking at him. 

"Don't you forget about me. As you walk on by~ Will you call my name? As you walk on by~ Will you call my name?"

I do. Yonghwa. she thought.

"I say Lalalalala~ Lalalalala~ Don't you forget about me? Seohyun, Will you forget about me?"

"No. I will not." Seohyun smiled. "Anyway, you can be a singer. You have a great voice. I like it."

"I used to be in a band when I was in high school. I'm the band's vocalist." Yonghwa stated

"Unbelievable. No kidding."

 

 

But what if she found out about something in her past? What if something she had forgotten?

 


 At Seo's residence:

"Uhm... Thank you for driving me home." Seohyun said after they stop by infront of her house with a bouquet of flowers on her arms then Yonghwa handed her white paperbag. "And... How about let's go come inside?"

"Uhm... Sure! No problem."

After that, Seohyun turned the knob then hopped inside while Yonghwa is at her back. "They're fine, don't you worry." Seohyun assured him with a smile plastered on her face.

"Who is it?" Sulli, then appeared from a picture, ran from to her left path of their home. "Oh Unnie! Wow! Flowers." Then Yonghwa appeared from Seohyun's behind. "Oh! A-annyeong hasaeyo, Jung Yong Hwa. Come inside. Come!" Sulli bowed 90 degrees as she said.

"Auntie! Uncle! Unnie is here and we have a visitor!" Sulli called.

 


They now settled down on their seats with a long-rounded table. Supposed to be they are now at a dining table with Sulli, Mr. and Mrs. Seo, Seohyun then Yonghwa.

"So, How are you? As far as I know, you must be the Jung Enterprises' grandson?" Mr. Seo asked as he put his hands on table, clasp together.

"Yes, I am." Yonghwa replied with a smile.

"Hmp. I heard that you and your family came by at our restaurant then you went discussing with my wife, Mrs. Seo now is here at my right side." Mr. Seo glanced to see her wife as he spoke.

"Yes, we are Sir. Before we came by at your restaurant, my sister heard alot about your place. You have splendid services, friendly crews and the dishes are very delicious. Deserves to have 5 stars." Yonghwa replied with a nod.

"Well..." Mr. Seo smiled while he clasped his hands on table. "Thank you. We really appreciated that." 

"I told you. His grandfather said so. What a great opporunity we have!" Mrs. Seo said as she clinged her arms to her husband.

 

Mr. Seo clears his throat then he began. "How about you two?" Mr. Seo narrowed his eyes as he knitted his eyebrows together.

"Dae?" Seohyun and Yonghwa said it in unison.

"Seo Joo Hyun, will you have something to explain?" Mrs. Seo as she saw the bouquet of flowers is in already at the flower vase. Seohyun placed it inside before they settled down.

"Uhm... Mom, First of all, Yonghwa drop by to my office offering a lunch. Then suddenly, he gave me flowers. At a restaurant." Seohyun stated. Then her cheeks flustered into slight red.

"Uh-uh?" Seo's parents raised their eyebrows as they said it in unison.

"Its just kind of getting-to-know-each-other. Sort of." Seohyun bit her lip.

"Well, unnie! I hope you two will not go escalated so quickly!" Sulli suddenly said. "We know these days, youngsters like us. Well, we are the reason one why we have an upsurging population. You know like, in our economy today, our population is getting increase so rapidly. Teenage pregnancy like that."

 

All heads inside the room glanced Sulli after she said those words then Sulli covered with her right hand, she stood up from her seat then went to the kitchen, left the party. "I should go drink water." Sulli said before she left.

"Choi Jinri! Tsk." Seo parents mutter as they shook their heads then they back to the reality.

"Hmp. Honey, he must be so gentleman. Look, our daughter received a bouquet of flowers from a handsome man. Aigoo." Mrs. Seo giggling like a fangirl as she's talking to her husband then Mr. Seo nods.

"Do you like our Seo Joo Hyun?" Mr. Seo suddenly asked.

"Uh---" Yonghwa stuttered. Luckily, Seohyun cuts him off.

"Appa! That's so fast!" Seohyun half-shouted to her father.

"Sir, I---" Yonghwa began but someone cuts him off again.

"Hahahaha! Appa! Eomma! You know, I still have work tomorrow, right? And..." Seohyun glanced to the wall clock, Its now already 8:30 pm. "And... Its getting late. I guess." Seohyun suddenly rose up from her seat.

"Madam, Sir. Yes, I like your daughter." Yonghwa bravely and independently said, being a man up enough. "For now, we are getting started, Starting as friends." Seohyun heard everything, she froze. That's why she gave him flowers, making her comfortable, making up conversation to avoid some awkward atmosphere, making her laugh, brightened up her day, all the efforts in just one day.

"Manly." Mrs. Seo whispered to her husband then Mr. Seo nods.

"Hmp. I take that as you two had a great day today. Our daughter is right, its getting late now. Too bad we had some kind of short, you know, get-together, like that. I think your family is now looking for you. Maybe next time, just the two of us. We should have a men's talk." Mr. Seo smiled.

"Too bad, Sir. Well, I just drove your daughter home. To make sure she is safe."

"Good thing you are here. Thank you." Mr. Seo pat the young man's shoulder. "Let's drop the formalities. Call me uncle, and to my wife, call her aunt. Just for now kid. I'm not yet ready to be call Appa. I'm still young. Please bare with us." Mr. Seo grinned to Yonghwa then the latter chuckles. "And you young lady?"

"Eh?" Seohyun snapped back to her reality.

"Move. You are blocking our way." Mr. Seo scooted her daughter as his arms are circled on Yonghwa's shoulders. Yonghwa is a little bit taller than Mr. Seo. Just 2 to 3 inches away.

"Mi-mi-anhe." Seohyun awkwardly moved herself from them. As she passed, Yonghwa glanced at Seohyun then he winked at her. Seohyun flustered her more. Then the two men head now to the front door with Mrs. Seo.

"Jjang!" Sulli suddenly perked up with the glass of water on her hands. Thumbs up to Seohyun.

"Whatever." Then Seohyun followed her family to the gate.

 


 

"Boy, you are welcome here." Mr. Seo assured him with a smile then they began shook hands. "Please, take care of my daughter. We are thankful that you are here."

"Uh-uh. Make yourself at home when you drop by again." Mrs. Seo smiled.

"Thanks, Sir, I mean, uncle. and aunt." Yonghwa replied with a nod.

"Where is Seohyun?" Mrs. Seo asked.

"Here." Then Seohyun appeared now in a picture. "Drive safely. God bless." Seohyun smiled at Yonghwa then they shook hands.

"See you next time." Yonghwa smiled.

"See you next time." Seohyun said it too as Yonghwa mounted now to his car, pulled the engine, then he drove. The Seo family waved goodbye to the vehicle, they watched it until it dissappeared in the horizon.

 


Bonus:

Hyuna's POV:

I went home and it's now 5pm. Well, I'm just the only one who lives here. I got a mail. So I pulled down the mailbox then I saw the white envelope. Maybe a letter.

I went now inside to read it. I opened it, I cut the seal so I can pick it up the inside it carefully.

And here it says:

 

Dear Kim Hyuna,

Good news, I wrote this letter for you. Haha! Soon, I'll be going home. You know, right now I'm here in California. We'll be together soon!  On June 29. Take note, June 29 is my arrival! I'll be having my vacation after all those hectic schedule that I had.

Hope I see you soon, dongsaeng! Take care always. I'll be coming home and wait for me.

 

Your older brother,
Kim 'Kai' Jong In

 

No kidding. He wrote the letter on June 25. Well okay, I'll be his bodyguard as soon as he's here now. Time to get ready.

 

Author's note: Kai will be here soon! *throws confetti* 

And yay! We've reached 60+ subbies. Thank you guys! You guys really rock! I love you <3

*le cries*

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)