Cho Kyuhyun

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

"Kyuhyun?!" Seohyun stood up from her seat then run towards to a young man behind. "Oh my goodness! Is it really you? Omo~ you look great! Wow~" Seohyun slightly punched Kyuhyun on his arm. 

"I'll take that as a compliment." Kyuhyun smiled as his hands were inside of his sweater pockets.

"How are you doing? And what are you doing here?" Seohyun asked as she tucked her hair behind her ears. "Windy here isn't? My hair is gonna cover my face due to this weather." Seohyun smiled.

"I'm doing fine. And I'm here because I want to... well, walk around and feel the fresh air."

"Since my friend become a dramatic to feel the fresh air?" Seohyun teased.

"Hyah! Honestly, I just want to rest my mind first. So many studies and tasks tangled inside my brain. It makes me wanna relax sometimes."

"Uh-uh. So, you still studying? Uhm.. lemme guess? Master's degree?"

"Uh-uh. Biology."

"Oh... Hello Dr. Cho." Seohyun bowed 90 degrees infront of him.

"I'm not on duty. I'm still intern of pediatrics. Its Saturday."

"Ahh..." Seohyun giggled. "Long time no see!" Seohyun hit his arm again. "How dare you! You left me and Yoona at the university."

"Because..." He emphasized the word. "I got my scholarship at a univerity in Canada, right?"

"Genius." Seohyun muttered but to loud for Kyuhyun.

"But you're brilliant."

"Arggh! I miss you, you rascal!"

 

 


Yonghwa was on his way back to her girlfriend with 2 salads on each his hands. Then he stopped for a minute, he saw someone's talking, laughing, giggling to Seohyun. Its like they were comfortable to each other. He gritted his teeth. Who the hell? Yonghwa thought to himself as if he's gonna boils in rage.

"Seohyun-ah?!" Yonghwa called as he walked towards to his girlfriend. 

"Neh? Oh thank you." Seohyun turned around as she responds while she got her salad from his hand. "Oh, Oppa. Come here!" She gestured. As for Kyuhyun, his smile went dissappeared as he saw a young man like him. "Yonghwa, this is Kyuhyun, my high school bestfriend. Kyuhyun, Yonghwa, my boyfriend." Kyuhyun felt his heart clenched as he heard the word 'boyfriend' from her.

Kyuhyun sighed then stretched his hand, offering a handshake then Yonghwa stretched out his too. While Yonghwa began shaking hands to Kyuhyun, he squinted his eyes to Kyuhyun, not breaking a contact as he wears his cold, blank face.

"Uhm... How about let's go inside the cafe? Ermm.... Lemme finish this first." Seohyun pointed the nearest cafe at the corner by her index finger before she munched her food. 

 

 


"Hey Oppa, when we were in high school, Kyuhyun was one of the bully's target." Seohyun said as she sipped her iced cappucino while Yonghwa is sitted beside her then Kyuhyun infront of the couple.

Its hard to see that the one you admire the most, is happy with someone, someone she loves the most. He thought to himself as he trying to smile at his high school bestfriend's action. "Since when did you have a permission to do a storytelling?" I'm trying. He thought to himself.

"Should I not?" Seohyun teased then she goes on. "But by the way, I used to be his savior back then. But now look, he really grew up. Great."

"Ah.." Yonghwa coldly said as he stared Kyuhyun again.

"How's Sulli?" Kyuhyun asked as he sipped his iced tea.

"Oh?! Well, 3 years ago, her parents died. Now, she's living with us and she's fine." Yonghwa eavesdropped at their conversations. She didn't tell me about Sulli. We have a same lives with me too. He thought again.

Seohyun glanced to her left to face her boyfriend. "You know what, you two are the same." She whispered to Yonghwa then the latter just nod. 

"I can't believe it. I can feel her pain right now." Yonghwa whispered back.

"Look, I'm sorry to hear that for Sulli." Kyuhyun said in soft words then Seohyun just nods.

"Your dongsaeng is fine anyway. Sulli wants to be a doctor too. She's a senior now at her high school." Seohyun assured him with a smile.

"Because I'm his so-called half-seongsaengnim and half-sunbae to her. I'm concern to her too. And why not, that's great. I can teach her more." Kyuhyun smiled as he leaned back to his seat, making himself comfortable.

"Since when did you arrive from Canada?"

"2 days ago. Canadian professors sent me here to do the intern while studyin' Master's." Kyuhyun stated.

"Oh... Goodluck! I know you can do it." Seohyun clapped her hands. "I bet you had a wonderful stay in that place. Met any friends? Did you study well? How's your school?" Seohyun bombarded some questions.

"First question, I'm friendly. I met some friends. Second, yes, indeed. Third, school is cool."

"Ahh..." Seohyun's mouth went wide then she sipped her drink again.

 


On the table, Seohyun and Yonghwa kept their conversation more while Yonghwa, he's kinda out-of-place and cold because of Kyuhyun. He is not comfortable with Seohyun talking to someone. He knew that he is just her friend. A friend. But why his heart felt so heavy and sank because of them? Of course, he is jealous. He can't be jealous and he knows that. He shall never be jealous because they love each other and he trusts her. He couldn't help himself but the jealousy still stays. It feels his heart clenched into a fist so he remained his face into a pokerface and not saying anything.

I shouldn't be like this today. He is nothing against me. She loves me and she's mine now. I know that. He thought. What should I do? Stand up then say 'never talk to her again.'? That's rude. It'll be rude and Seohyun will mad at me and cause a fight. I don't want this to be ended as a fight since I have few days to spare with her not to argue with her. He sighs as his conscience fighting inside. Or just go in the flow.

 

 

 

"Yeojachingu?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun.

"None."

"What?! Hyah! Go somewhere, find a girl and get married. And Yoona, he has a famous star." Seohyun became bubbly on the table.

"Since Seohyun became interested in relationships? You're not like that. You're not the Seohyun that I know. I know you. You are not interested in men."

"Not anymore because I found him." Seohyun glanced as she rested her head to Yonghwa's shoulder. Yonghwa's cheeks flustered into slight red.

"Ah.. I see. You really grown up. I'm so proud of you." Kyuhyun tried to smile to Seohyun. "I have no girlfriend, call me I'm slow. But I like someone."

"Who?"

"Secret. But she loves someone."

"That's... sad..."

 

Yonghwa sensed something to him. He can reads his eyes. The way he look at Seohyun is the same way that he look at her girlfriend also. He felt it. It makes him wanna punched his eyes but no. The thing that she asked about who it is, Kyuhyun looks up to her. Yonghwa knows the answer but for Seohyun, is just oblivious about it. 

Kyuhyuh likes her. He thought then another pang of jealousy hits him. I said I want to spend my whole time with her. But ended up she's talking to him.

 

 

 


It's been 7pm. Kyuhyun, Yonghwa and Seohyun are done inside the cafe as the three went now outside. They're now starting to part their ways. "Yonghwa. It's nice to meet you."

"Hm.. Me too." He said bluntly and coldly.

"Be careful." Kyuhyun said to Seohyun as for Yonghwa, he gave him a deathly glare as his blood boils.

"You too." Seohyun looks to Kyuhyun as she raised her chin up. Then Kyuhyun leaves the party.

 

The couples went now toward to the car. They rode but Yonghwa didn't pulled the engine yet. "You look so cold back there." Seohyun noticed him, still on his pokerface.

Yonghwa remained speechless. Seohyun cupped Yonghwa's cheeks then tilted to the right to face each other. "My namja is jealous~" Seohyun smiled.

"No." Yonghwa removed Seohyun's hands from his cheeks. He is about to pulled the engine but Seohyun stopped his actions. 

"Yes, you are. Look at you, you're pouting." Seohyun leaned to Yonghwa as she grinned. Then Yonghwa looked to his right, he realized how close are they're now. He can feel Seohyun's deep breathes coming from . "Kyeopta~" She grinned.

Yonghwa can't resist her charms then he smiled. "You're cuter."

"But you're the cutest." Seohyun gave him a warmest smile then Yonghwa made him in an awed to her cute sides. "Don't be jealous okay~ You have everything. I have you, You have me. You're mine now. He is nothing against you. He is just my long time friend." Seohyun sounds seducing that Yonghwa made him gulp at her actions.

"A-a-arras-eo." He stuttered as he felt his cheeks become hot and red as he faced the window infront. 

"I love you." Seohyun said as she rested her cin on her palms of her hands. Yonghwa faced to his right then replied.

"I love you more." Yonghwa said as he smiled.

"I love you most. I'm sorry, okay?" Seohyun said with a flash of smile, letting her white teeth shown.

"Aplogy accepted." Yonghwa grinned because she knew it. Seohyun knows it.

 

Inch by inch, Yonghwa leaned forward as he faced to Seohyun. Reaching it until their lips brushed into each other. They shared their softest kisses this day until ended up their lips went passionately. Seohyun let Yonghwa's toungue explore the cavern like an expert then Seohyun reply his kiss. They both smiled through the kiss, while they enjoy themselves. Then slowly, they both withdrew from their passionate kiss. 

"That's what you get. Mr. Jealousy man~" 

 

 


At Seo's residence:

Yonghwa parked the car infront of their house while Seohyun fell asleep from their journey. First, he dismounted the car then pushed the doorbell button. Few seconds ago, Sulli opened the gate.

"Oh hey~"

"Hi!" Yonghwa greeted back as he went back to the car, pulled sleeping Seohyun from the inside then took her in a bridal style. Sulli gestured the way until they made it to her bedroom.

"I can manage here now. Thanks~" Yonghwa said, Seohyun is still on his arms, sleeping.

"Sure. Welcome~" Sulli nods then leaves the room.

Yonghwa carefully put Seohyun on bed. He took off her shoes then he placed the blanket on her body. "Goodnight~" Yonghwa kissed her forehead gently as he her hair. He was about to leave the room until someone grabs his wrist.

"Don't go~" Seohyun muttering in her sleep as she grab his wrist.

 

 

Yonghwa chuckles at her actions. He tried to broke free from her grip. Then initiatively went on her bed, encircled his arms and caress her cheek. As if he is watching her sleeping. He went to sleep at her bedroom because Seohyun needs her. Later, Yonghwa fell asleep instead going home.

 

 

Author's note: Yonghwa is jelly~ I smell jelly~ Haha :) Ohmyglob :) Happy 91 subbies :) 

And hey, leave a comment neh? Upvotes are highly appreciated too :) I just smile like an idiot here while typing this chapter haha~ Isn't Yonghwa's jelly cute? And now, Ta-da! I present to you, Cho Kyuhyun. From Super Junior. Who is SeoKyu fans here? Just askin'

 

Seohyun is being fabulous here! :) *nosebleeds*