Preparations for 28 & 30

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

"All settled down?" Yoona's boss named Mr. Jang asked.

"Yes, sir." Yoona nods. "Decorations and sound systems are okay, invitations were given, miscellaneouses are good."

"Good. You are doing a great job Ms. Im."

"Thank you very much, sir!" Yoona bowed 90 degrees infront of his boss sitting on his office chair.

"Since, they are good. You may go now. It's almost 11. You can take your time now for lunch."

"Thank you, Mr. Jang." Yoona said then she leaves the room.

 

"Minho, I have to go lunch first, okay?" Yoona said to her secretary named Choi Min Ho.

"Yes, Madam. I'll take care of the things once you're gone."

"Good."

Yoona went now outside from her office. She's now reached the ground floor from 14th floor. Yoona's heels clicking along her way. She went to a nearby restaurant then as she went there, the waiter pulled the main door as soon as she entered. And then she saw a familiar figure.

 

"Seohyun!" Yoona quickly walked to her bestfriend's table. "Long time no see."

"Its been 2 days since I didn't see your face. Come and here sit with me." Seohyun commanded to her bestfriend then Yoona immediately obeyed. She sits infront now of Seohyun.

"So? How's it going?"

"Everything's fine." Seohyun said as she cut her steak using her knife and her fork. "Waiter?"

"Good. How about you two? With Yonghwa?" Yoona smiled as she rested her chin with her palms. "Yes, Madam?" The waiter showed up the scene. 

"Oh. Menu please." Yoona answered to the waiter. "Sure. Here." The waiter handed the menu to Yoona then she grab it. "Thank you." The waiter went now back to his work.

"Uhm... We're good yesterday." Seohyun answered Yoona's question.

"Yesterday? Wait... WHAT? Did you guys went on a date?! Jjinja! Ahhh~" Yoona, being the loudest head inside the room.

Aish. This alligator mouth. Seohyun thought. "Its just a lunch. Well, you can call it a date. A l-lu-lunch date." Seohyun stuttered.

"Uh-uh. Mind telling me what did guys do? I'm your bestfriend since diapers, right?" Yoona smirked. "Order miss?" The same waiter showed up again.

"Uhm.... Same as hers." Yoona pointed Seohyun's dish then the waiter nods. "Coming right up, miss." Then the waiter finally went again to his work. "Gosh. I didn't have a time to look what's the menu." Yoona sighed then she placed the menu on the middle of their table. 

Seohyun laughed at her bestfriend's actions. "Can I start?"

"Sure, you can."

"Yonghwa-oppa went to my office first yesterday."

"You call him oppa?"

"Yes, but listen. As he went to my office, he offered me a lunch."

"Sounds like 'hey-girl-I-asked-you-out'."

"We went to this old-fashioned restaurant but a classy one. He even said that place is his favorite place. Then he gave me flowers in a different way." Seohyun blushed.

"Kyaa~" Yoona awed to her bestfriend. "And then?"

"We talked to each other. Getting to know each other. Likes and dislikes. Some stuffs. He even punched some cheesy lines."

"Aww~ and then?"

"Well...."


FLASHBACK:

At an old-fashioned restaurant named 'Sugar & Spices'

"This place is great, Yonghwa-ssi!" Seohyun said as she glanced around the room with the bouquet of flowers on her arms. "Your parents must be so... very loving to each other."

"They are." Yonghwa smiled. "Just call me oppa."

"Uhm... Okay. Yong- I mean. Oppa." Seohyun blushed.

Yonghwa smiled to Seohyun. "You are really something..."

"Ahem..." Seohyun clears before she spoke up. "You know what? You're kinda look familiar. I feel like I met you somewhere before but I don't know when, where or how."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't matter. The important is, we are here now. Talking to you, Having time to each other. Its fun, right?"

"Yes." Seohyun agreed. Smiling. Feeling in a cloud nine.

"You look beautiful when you smile." Yonghwa said.

"Is that true?" Seohyun laughed. 

"And you're funny too. I like it."

"Well, thank you." Seohyun tucked her hair behind her ear.

"And I want you to be happy."

Seohyun began speechless.

END OF FLASHBACK


"That's it?" Yoona asked as she cut her steak with her knife and fork.

"Well, we have a long conversation yesterday. The rest is about ourselves. You don't have to worry about myself."

"Oh you don't have to talk abut yourself because I already know. I even memorize your life. I feel like I want to write a book about 'Seo Joo Hyun's life: Perks of a being workaholic." Yoona said in sarcasm as she chewed her last bite.

"Yah!" Seohyun half-shouted.

"I'm just kidding." Yoona laughed.

"You're done eating? You're so fast." Seohyun saw her empty plate then gasped as her eyes turn wider before she spoke.

"Yah. *burp* Excuse me." 

"Gosh." Seohyun shocked in embarassment. "Uhm... Yoona, I have something to ask."

"What is it?"

"Do you know perhaps about me when I was 9 years old?"

"What do you mean? Wait, you still don't know?"

"No."

"First of all, your doctor said that your memory will regain slowly in 6-10 months. Your doctor didn't us recommend to remind all of the things to prevent you from confusion or you will have a severe headache forever if we push it. So we remained silent and observed you. Do you know what is the miracle thing happened to you? Its that after you finally woke up, you remember all of us including your family and me. That was the good sign. And yes, you went into a 4 months comatose."

Seohyun nods. "That's why my parents didn't let me know about my condition. I overheard them last night. I'm not even mad anyway. I finally understand them. That's why. That's kinda weird. I remember all of you but I didn't know how did I went into a coma and having this amnesia."

"And that's why you're here. Alone. Are you finding yourself?"

"Well... yes. Tell me more."

"As far as I know, before you had your amnesia thing. You got into an accident. You were hit by a car. Your parents are with you. And I think, you guys just went somewhere. I think you guys went to the airport. And you have a pink thingy with you. That's all I know. I'm not even there that time. Do you remember now?"

"No."

"Its been a very long years! I think its impossible to regain those back. Your doctor just recommend it in 6-10 months."

Seohyun became silent then bit her bottom lip. Then Seohyun continued. "Do you know where's my pink ribbon? I have to find it. Maybe that's an answer to my question. I searched that thing last night but unfortunately...." Seohyun sighed then she continued. "I don't even know where did it put."

"Pink ribbon?" Yoona mumbled. "I think I know where!" Yoona happily grinned.

"Really?"

"Leave it to me, Hyun!"

"Jjinja! Thanks." Seohyun stood up from her seat then she hugged her bestfriend.

"Seohyun, I'll never let you down." Yoona hugged her back as she Seohyun's hair. "By the way, I have to go. I think boss will give some other tasks to do." Yoona stood up from her seat. 

"Bills please?" For the 3rd time, the waiter showed up then placed the the thing on the table.

"Oh... okay." The girls said it in unison.


Yoona went back now towards her office then a voice came. "Madam! Good timing. You have a phone call."

"Oh? Okay." Yoona said as she followed Minho's way to the telephone.

"Here it is. Madam." Minho handed over the phone to Yoona.

"Thank you."

 

"Yoboseyo?" Yoona said to the line.

"Yoboseyo? Is this Im Yoona?" said the other line.

"Yes. And who is this?"

"Jung Yong Hwa. And thank you for inviting us. We got the invitation."

"Oh. Yonghwa-ssi. You called! How do you know the trunkline? And we are welcome! Mr. Jang is the one who invited you guys! Hehe~"

"Well, the telephone directory helped me."

"Genius. No wonder Seohyun likes you." Yoona said then she suddenly covered .

"Excuse me?" Yonghwa said from the other line.

"Nothing. Nothing." 

"Uhm... Yoona-ssi. I hope we become friends like my noona do, And-" Someone cut his sentence.

"Oh why yes! Sure! Yah! Your noona went here yesterday. Here in InStyles! She's so beautiful. We can be close. She talked to me! Oh geez! I forgot to tell this to Seohyun!"

"Yeah, yeah! Sure thing. And you are Seohyun's very bestfriend, right?" Yonghwa continued his sentence.

"Yes!"

"I need your help." Yonghwa said from the line to Yoona

"For what?"

"Seohyun's birthday. That'll be tomorrow."

Yoona grinned. "Count me in! I can help you and I have no problem with that."

 

 

Author's note: Yonghwa is preparing for Seohyun's birthday! Wow! 

Hope you like this update :) 

Next chapter will be Seohyun's birthday! Gosh! I'm so excited!!!!! Can't wait! Breathe in, breathe out!