Finale Pt. 1

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV: Seo's residence

 

Staring at a ceiling after she woke up from her deep slumber as she began blinking her eyes to regain back to her normal vision from a blur one. Happy 25th year of existing. Seohyun thought.

She sit up on her bed then she rubbed her eyes as she faced to her left. There, she saw a note sticking on her vanity table. She took it then she reads. "Good morning Unnie!" Seohyun smiled. She noticed the familiar handwritings on the note. It is from Sulli's. 

 

Seohyun came downstairs then she saw Sulli who is busy at placing utensils on the table at their dining room. "Sulli?" Then her rushed cousin seems shocked as she turned around.

"OHMAYGAWD! OH.... Uh... Hi Good morning!" Sulli said while panting. "Happy Birthday! And I made your breakfast." Sulli smiled then Seohyun got down the stairs then she sat on the dining chair.

"Wow! Thanks. And where are you going this morning? You looked.... cute in your casual outfit."

"Hmm... Well, I'm going to meet with my professors today. But before that, I'm gonna meet with my classmate, Amber Liu." Sulli said as she pour the coffee to her cousin's cup then Seohyun mouthed 'thank you' to her. 

"Yeah. I've heard about her. The one who looks like a boy but wow... she's pretty anyway." Sulli just stared at her cousin then she chuckled. "You looked kinda rush.... How about? Uhm... you'll go ahead right now. I'm gonna take care of this house. Wait?! Where's Mom.... and Dad?"

"Uh...." 

Say something! Say something, Sulli. Sulli thought.

 

"Uh... Well! They just went..... yeah went.. to uhm... our restaurant! Yeah! They just went to our restaurant! I mean, YOUR restaurant! Sorry, my bad!" Sulli said after she stuttered a bit. What the hell, Sulli. 

"Hmm... Something went up?"

"Uh... yeah. But don't worry, It'll be fine." Seohyun hummed. It seems the reason went satisfied to her. Sulli grabbed her bag as she ready to go.

"Unnie? I'm ready to go okay? And someone gave you this... I think." Sulli said as she got the white envelope from the small table then she gave it to Seohyun. The latter just took it from her cousin's hand. Seohyun studied the envelope first then she saw the small handwritings. "To Seo Joo Hyun." From who? Then she just placed it on the table near to her place.

"Unnie, I've gotta go okay? Bye! Happy Birthday!" Then the door shuts.

 

Another year of being alone..... and it's my birthday! This reminds me when I was 21. I was alone back there. 

 

After she finished dugging up her breakfast, she sipped her coffee while she didn't take a look on the envelope beside her. Once she finished her drink, she stared at the letter. Her conscience were fighting whether she should open it or not. She sighed then she took the letter, opened it, simply just took the inside... Wait! They were many inside! Then she began read each one of them.

 

"#1 Are you ready? Pick #2"

 

Say what? Seohyun thought. If this is a prank, I swear to God! I'm gonna hunt you. Then she took the letter #2 then unfold it. 

 

"#2 Do as what you read here okay. If you're ready (I mean, you just woke up and ate your meal), pick up the #3. If you're not, don't open #3. Now, for this second note, Did you see the paperbags on your room? If not, go and see it."

 

Seohyun just went upstairs then straight to her room. There she saw the paperbags at the corner of her room. The letter was right. She come straight to her room inside. She peeked at the paperbags there she saw a garments and a white-heeled shoes. How come did I not see this things? I guess I'm ready. She thought then she picked #3.

 

"#3 Get dressed. Use the gifts that I sent to you. When you're done, proceed to #4"

 

Well Yonghwa, you really like to play games huh, don't you? Let's get my party started. She thought with a smirk.


 

Author's note: 

*le kneels infront of you* I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR MY LATE UPDATE T_T I'M VERY VERY VERY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING. YOU KNOW MY SITUATION RIGHT? PLEASE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. AND I KNOW, THE FINALE IS GONNA BE HERE SOON. SO.... AHEM AHEM. THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PART *winks* 

Hope you wait for the second part, too (I guess) :)))) Let's just end here for tonight :)