Minhyuk & Hyuna; So close at Han river

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat lunch." Hyuna said to Minhyuk while placing documents and files orderly on her table before leaving.

"Let's go." Minhyuk said after zipping his bag then placed on his office chair.


 

"Jiyoon said she's gonna go eat lunch with me today but she's busy. She promised yesterday." Hyuna sighs in dissappointment while they are walking. They have now reached the ground floor from 18th floor. Hyuna's heels clicking along her way.

"Hmp. She shouldn't promise if she's not gonna do it anyway. And you?" Minhyuk said while fixing his glasses between his eyes.

"Uh-uh. Why?"

"Shouldn't expect more. Because in this world, we think. We expect. We fall. We're gonna get hurt. Just like love." He said while he shrugged his both shoulders.

"Wow! Hyah Kang Min Hyuk-ssi! That's love! I'm not talking about love! It's just a lunch, someday she'll grant it." Hyuna said as she slightly punched his friend.

"I don't think so."

"Whatever. Why? Are you some kind of love expert?"

"You can call me that one." Minhyuk sarcastically said. We knew that he is Seo's secretary and a 6-month newbie. Also, Minhyuk has a crush on Hyuna since his first day of his job as a secretary. During his first day, Hyuna is her first friend. Ever. He also thinks that Hyuna is a very friendly, caring and wonderful woman. Those are the things why he fell for her. Although, Hyuna is 2 years older than Minhyuk but he didn't care about it. They are very close yet still so far. Until now, Hyuna is still oblivious on Minhyuk's feelings. The problem is, Minhyuk is so slow to girls.

"Whatevs." Hyuna said then they pushed the building's main door then they stepped outside. "Too many restaurants and fastfoods outside. Gee~"

"Because we work in a mall. You'll expect many of them."

"You're so sarcastic. Why are you talking like that to your noona?"

Minhyuk pinched her cheeks to shut her up. "Where do you like to eat?"

Hyuna glanced around and then she saw an old-fashioned restaurant yet simple and unique one. "That place seems pretty good."

"Oh there? Come on." Minhyuk grabbed her hands then went on.

 


"Wait." Hyuna halted Minhyuk as they gonna reached the main door of a restaurant. "Our boss is here!"

"What?"

Hyuna saw a figure that looks like Seohyun. "Its unnie! I'm not joking. And..." Hyuna began look closely. "It's Jung Yong Hwa-ssi! Omona~ I think they're dating." Hyuna fangirling.

"Oh yeah, she is!" Minhyuk said as he narrowing his eyes, holding his glasses.

I have an idea. Hyuna smirked while she thought.

"Come on, let's go eat somewhere else." Hyuna grabbed Minhyuk's hand, smirking.

 


Back to the office,  Yonghwa and Seohyun suddenly appeared in the picture. "Hello, I'm back." Seohyun said to her members as she walked towards to her office with the bouquet of flowers followed by Yonghwa who is at Seohyun's back. Then Minhyuk and Hyuna finally stood up for their presence.

"Uhm.... Hi! Gee~ You're back!" They said in unison.

"Any reports?" Seohyun asked the two.

"No reports today." Hyuna sheepishly smiled.

"Ah, I see~"

"Our boss said you can go home now since you have no documents or paperworks to do." Hyuna stated.

"Why?" Seohyun asked again. "Did I? Is there something wrong?"

"No, No. You read all the piles right?" Minhyuk finally asked.

"Yeah, I worked on it carefully. Also, I listed them, I wrote some of them to my pad before I... I napped."

"Good Madam. There's nothing to worry. For today, the tasks was given to Hyuna. Boss said that. You can now off your schedule earlier this time." Minhyuk winked to Seohyun then to Hyuna on his side.

"Don't worry, I'll be work hard. I'll do this very carefully." Hyuna assured Seohyun.

"You may now go. You know what? Boss do like your job. He really appreciate it that." Minhyuk said to Seohyun.

"What should I do tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, I'll give these files to you to check on. It's not that kinda hard." Hyuna replied to Seohyun. "And oh! I have something to give." Hyuna went to her chair searching something under it then he grabbed the white paperbag then give it to Seohyun.

"What's this?"

"Uhm.... Happy birthday! And you have a mail from Im Yoona." Hyuna grinned then handed the envelope to Seohyun. Seohyun grabbed it then placed inside her purse.

"Hyuna unnie! Its still June 26." Seohyun raised her eyebrow, grinning to Hyuna.

"Ah! It's really a gift. A-a-a birthday gift. I like giving gifts, you know what. They say its better to give than to receive. I mean, Advance Happy birthday." Hyuna bit her lip.

"Well, thank you..." Seohyun smiled. "So it's okay now? If no tasks will be given today, I'll better be going now."

"Sure." They said in unison. 

"Okay. I'll go clean up my office first then. Oppa wait for me?" Seohyun blushed as she said the word. Minhyuk and Hyuna, well they are giggling like a fangirl.

"Yes." Yonghwa grinned. "Hand me your flowers first." He smiled again then Seohyun did his orders after that, she headed on to her office.


 

 

"I just don't understand. They're like ditching me out, oppa." Seohyun said while laughing as she seated on passenger's seat talking to Yonghwa, driving.

"Hahaha! Funny but I think they're not, actually? And funnier because, you're now calling me oppa! I like that!" Yonghwa said as he steering the wheel while Seohyun blushed even more. "How's the gift with you?"

"Maybe, I'll check this out at home later."

"Alright. Since you are off earlier, are you free today? It's still 2pm. Just roaming around."

"Sure." Seohyun nods.

"Hmp. You forgot to tell me about your birthday." Yonghwa pouted.

"Oh right!" Seohyun grinned to the driver. "June 28, 1968. Oppa, you didn't tell about yours too."

"Oh really?" Yonghwa's mouth went to an 'o' shape. "I guess its fair. June 22, 1968."

"Both Junes with both year!" Seohyun smiled in victory. "Yeah~" she sang then she laughed. 

So funny yet so cute. Yonghwa thought.


 At Han river:

"Han river!" Seohyun half-shouted. "One of my favorite place. This place is beautiful especially at night. You will see some bright lights showing. And you know what? This is my parent's favorite place too. Also, because this place its their first kiss."

"Amazing." Yonghwa nods while glancing the whole river.

"Very amazing. Sweet isn't?" Seohyun smiled then turned to her side to see Yonghwa's side profile. He still look handsome in his side profile. She thought. 

"We came here yesterday before we ate lunch at your restaurant. I'm their tour guide." Yonghwa smiled to Seohyun.

"Ah.. Really?" Seohyun grinned to Yonghwa.

"Yap!"

"You know what? Funny because you kept calling me Seohyun many times but you didn't had a permission to do so." Seohyun raised her eyebrow as she said. Then they began walking around the river.

"Jjinja? Is that necessary?" Yonghwa's mouth went agaped.

"I used to do that only to my close ones."

"We can be close."

"Woah~ close friends so fast for today? Slow down, mister." Seohyun smirked at him.

"Really yes, We can be close." They stopped at their tracks then Yonghwa faced Seohyun. 

"What are you looking at, oppa? Is there something on my face? Something dirt?" Seohyun circled her hands in the air closely to her face.

 

Yonghwa smiled then leaned forward to Seohyun. Slowly. Closer and closer. As their noses are going to touch.

Omo. Omo. Seohyun felt something hot in her cheeks as she leaned backward against him. She felt his deep breath from him. They are very close this time. Am I dreaming again? she thought. 

"Are we now close?" He leaned once more until their foreheads are going to touch.

Seohyun's heart pounded so fast. Cold sweats drooling from his head. Her cheeks flustered even more red.

"Uh-- Eh--" She stuttered now. "Hm-hm." She nods. She froze.

"See?! We CAN." Yonghwa grinned after he leaned backward and stood back again on the ground. Eventually, Seohyun froze at her tracks. "Earth to Seohyun." *snaps*

"Uhm--" She stuttered.

"Come on, let's walk around shall we?" Yonghwa reaching out his hand to hers.

"Al-al-right." Again, stuttering. Then she held Yonghwa's hand then they began walking. Still, they are both happy. 

 

Holding hands while walking, I see~

 

Author's note: Lololololol~ Holding hands while walking! KYAAA~

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

Still wanted some posters and still don't know how to make one. Authornim needs some help. 

Fine, I'm . You can throw me some tomatoes on me. Lol~

Stay tune for more YongSeo! Love you readers!