Weird day

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

At Seo's residence:

It's Wednesday morning and Seohyun just woke up from her deep slumber. This is it. Happy 21 to me. She thought as she opened her eyes, facing to her ceiling. As she faced to her left, she saw a small, white paper sticking onto her desk. She sit up on her bed then she took the paper. It says:

 

Hello! Good morning. Happy 21st year of existing. :)

- Sulli

 

Seohyun smiled at her cousin's written words. Okay Joo Hyun, let's start your day.  Seohyun thought as she got up from her bed to start her routine. After she took a shower then changed into her working attire, she came downstairs. As she reached to the living room, no heads are showing in the picture. Hmp. No eomma. No appa. No Sulli. It seems they are busy today. Seohyun thought as she sighed in dissappointment. Maybe I will eat my breakfast alone. As she went to the dining table, breakfast are already set on the table. Wow. They cooked breakfast for me? She thought as she settled down on her seat. And then she saw a two pieces of paper again beside her plate. Another note again?

 

Good morning, my dear Seo Joo Hyun.

We're sorry because we are not able to join you breakfast. Something's came up in restaurant then your father will have something to finish on his work on a company. We are very sorry. Duties are hectic, we know. We cooked you pancakes. Blueberries on top. My specialty. I know this is your favorite. Happy birthday Seo Joo Hyunnie. Eat your food now before they get cold. Don't forget to lock the door. We got the duplicate keys don't worry.

- Mom and Dad

 

Unnie! I went to my school. Bye~ My teacher said I have to go there early. You can go eat breakfast then start your work now. Anyway, goodbye and goodluck! Happy birthday unnie!

- Sulli

 

She thought to herself again. Are they ignoring me? I know its my birthday but what happen? And then she now eat her breakfast then went now outside. She even locked the door before she leaves the house.

 

 


At 18th floor, she pushed the main door then get her attendance from the receptionist after awhile, she proceeds now to her room. Before she gets in, Minhyuk and Hyuna were nowhere to be seen. She even asked a female employee, doing something on her desk outside of her office.

"Uhm.. Minhyuk & Hyuna? Where are they?"

"Oh? Mr. Kim gave some tasks to them. And I don't know where are they now. Maybe they went somewhere for a research maybe." The female worker replied.

"Oh... I see. Thank you." She bowed then heads again to her room. Again, she saw a thing sticking on the door.

 

Start your day with a bright smile!

 

From who? She asked then she shrugged her shoulders. She turned the knob then she got inside. Oh well. Things are getting weird this day. She sighed as she put her things down then settled down to her office chair to do her job. She flipped the cover of the book and another notes again sticking inside.

 

Unnie. These are my piles. Please check them. And our boss said, since today is your birthday, you can settle these things up and you may now off your work. Keke~

Oh by the way, Happy Birthday unnie!

- Kim Hyuna

 

Hello! Happy birthday to my madam! Did you check the piles of files that Hyuna noona gave to you? If yes, you may now off your schedule then celebrate! Have fun and God bless!

- Kang Minhyuk

 

Sighs.

"Really?!" Seohyun began talking to herself. "Well fine, let's go get some work. And crap, I'm alone!" She pouted then stomped her feet then something fell on her feet. She looked down at her desk then she saw a white paperbag. She took the paperbag while she placed it on her lap then she peeked it what's on the inside. Then she saw a black ruffle mini dress. "Is this? THIS IS MINE?! This is the dress that Hyuna gave to me!" She saw again the note after she took out the dress.

 

This dress is so perfect for you. Haha! You know what? Before I went to school, I got this thing from your room then I deliver it to your secretary. Hey? Please wear this when you are going to leave on your duty. Sorry if I didn't have a permission before. Keke~ Have you seen the shoes? If not, check it out!

- Sulli

 

Seohyun look down again then she saw a paperbag then placed it again on her lap. She peeked inside then she saw a black high heeled shoes (not totally high heeled. Just 2 inches because were in 89's). Then with a note with it. Again.

 

A beautiful woman alive like you must wear a beautiful shoes and conquer the world. This is the piece of an advice from a top supermodel in USA no other than Jung Eun Hye. Keke~ Happy birthday my dear! :)

- Jung Eun Hye

 

How did she know my birthday? Seohyun mentally asked. Weird.

 

She pulled out the shoes. It's beautiful. She thought. She can't deny the fact. She brought down the pair of shoes then she tried it. "Haha~ How did she know my foot size?" She said to herself. She's curious from now to Eunhye unnie. "Fine, time to get work for now first. I think something's really weird today."

 

Seohyun shifted her seat then get back to work. Fine, Happy birthday to Seohyun and more and more letters and notes to come! Seohyun thought.

 


 

After few hours, Seohyun went now outside to her office to off now her duty because her boss said to do so. With 2 paperbags on her left hand and with her small shoulder bag on her right shoulder and yeah. with a pout on her face. She told the receptionist about her leave then went now to the ground floor while her heels are clicking along her way. After she got to the ground floor, she went first to the restroom to changed.

 

After few minutes of changing and retouching, she went now outside with her dress and heels then one security guard appeared in a picture with a bouquet of roses on his arms. "Ms. Seo right?" Seohyun nods as the guard went on his line. "Flowers for you."

"From?"

"Enjoy your 21st birthday maam." The guard said as he ignored her question. Then the guard went in the middle of nowhere.

 

She smell flowers first. Roses. She thought. Then she saw another note inside.

 

Happy birthday to the beautiful woman who is wearing a black ruffle dress and heels and to the one who read this, yes you! I know you are very curious today. I said 'Start your day with a smile.' not a pout on your face. Anyway, you look still cute when you pout. Wanna see me? First, go to the Seo's Italian Restaurant. Once you got there, you can leave your things inside the restaurant except the flowers that I gave to you. Come on, the black car is now waiting for you.

- Jung Yong Hwa

 

Seohyun felt something heat on her cheeks as she read the note that Yonghwa gave him. *beep* Seohyun looked around to see where is the sound coming from then she saw a black car now infront of her. The driver wearing a suit and tie pulled the window down then said "To the Seo's Italian Restaurant?"

"Yes." Seohyun replied to the driver.

"Get in."

Seohyun obeyed then she mounted now to the car. "You must be Seo Joo Hyun?"

"Yes." Seohyun replied as the man pulled the engine then went now to his steering wheel.

"Hmm... Young master Jung brought me here into this. My name is Butler Park if you're going to ask." Butler Park smiled.

"Oh..." Seohyun's mouth went to an 'o' shape. "Well... I don't know what is going on."

"If you are really curious Miss, try to see it yourself. I bet young master have many suprises. He really prepared."

This is getting to much. I'm not expecting to throw a party or whatsoever. She thought.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Letter from Grandpa Jung." Butler Park handed over the letter to Seohyun who is riding at the backseat.

"Kamsahamnida." Seohyun handed the letter then she pulled up the seal then she picked it inside.

 

Happy birthday! You know what, at first that I met you. You are very amazing woman. You are warm and very mezmerising. We Jungs are really like you. The house is very welcome and open for you. You are now 21 and I hope you always keep moving forward and don't you ever give up. Please take a good care of your health and goodluck to your family and of course, your business. Goodluck in Godspeed my dear. Haraboji is here for you.

- Grandpa Jung

 

Now what? Seohyun thought as she feel fluttered from the letter. Okay, Let's see how my birthday is supposed to be right now.

 

Author's note: Lets stop at here for now. *yawn* I'm sleepy and tired. I don't know if this story is getting interesting anymore. Lol. I'm sorry, I just feel downhearted today and sleepy. I have to get some sleep now. *yawns*

Next chapter will be the part 2 of this so stay tune, I hope you like this update!