Love is an open door

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Author's POV: 

At Im's residence:

 

*ding dong"

 

"Coming!" Yoona hurriedly ran towards the front door then she turned the knob. "Hello... uh." Yoona greeted as she opened the door. Then she examined the tall man dressed in black sweater and pants with his black shades on and his hanky covered his face. "Uh.. M-m-ay I help you, ahjussi?" Yoona's word become stuttered as she saw the strange man infront of her.

"Psst.. It's me." A man said as he removed the coverings on his face. "Kai." Yoona became shocked as her alligator mouth went agaped then she covered it by her hand. 

"Hyah?! You scared me?! What are you doing here?" Yoona bombarded Kai a question as she let the famous man inside.

"Let me in first!" Kai hurriedly went inside of Im's house then Yoona stumbled as she pinned herself on the wall.

"Hyah! Hyah? Aishh this jerk! Manners Kai!" Yoona said loudly as she closed the door behind her.

"Yoona please. Let me hide inside your house first. Just a moment please. I'll go home after this, I promise. Jebal~ just give me a chance." Kai pleaded as he peeked through the window. "Fangirls are chasing me." He said as he sat the sofa, panting. Yoona went to the kitchen as she rubbed her temples then went to the fridge to get Kai a glass of water.

 

 

 

 

"Where's your manager?" Yoona's voice became calm as she asked Kai while she handed over him a glass of water.

"Mr. Choi went somewhere. And I-I was about to go Seo's Italian Restaurant to eat something but its close due to renovation." Kai explained then he even received a gawked by Yoona. "Thanks for the water." Kai said as he drinks.

"You even forgot that restaurant is close for renovation? And besides, *gasps* the Seo family is now successful right now. I heard Seohyun unnie went somewhere to buy a new house. Gosh, I miss her already. Because of you, I can't spend my time with her. Aigoo." Yoona raised her voice as she sat on a sofa beside Kai.

"So, It's my fault?" Kai asked in a mocking tone after he finished the glass while Yoona just nodded at him. "And for the restaurant, Well I'm sorry I forgot. Look, how's my disguise?" He asked as he put the glass on top of the table infront.

Yoona examined Kai first from head-to-toe then she answered. "Unfortunately, you failed." She rolled her eyes. "Look, you still tried your best to disguise yourself but still, your crazy fangirls noticed and chased you. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. They are just great huh! Unbelievable." Yoona sit beside Kai before she replied to his question.

"Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment." Kai said while he plastered a smirk on his face. "Where's mom and dad?"

"Correction. MY mom and MY dad." Yoona emphasized the word as she faced Kai. "They just got out and went somewhere one hour ago. Now, I'm here home alone actually."

 

"You have no siblings?" 

"Yeah, only child same as Seohyun unnie." Yoona smiled at Kai as she responsed. 

"Ah I see." Kai nodded then he shifted his seat.

"Why, you have siblings? Oh right, Hyuna is your younger sis. How come did I forget that?" Yoona asked as she faced him.

"Well yeah, I have one elder hyung and Hyuna is the baby of the family so I'm the second child. He's already got married at age of 27. Me and hyung are not quite close since we were young. I don't know why. But she's close with Hyuna though."

"Why are you telling me this? I didn't even asked." Yoona sounds concern.

 

 

Silence filled inside the room.

 

 

"Nah. Just listen to me okay?" Kai winked at Yoona. As the latter slightly punched the 23-year-old famous star. 

"Well fine, ladies' man~" 

"Na-ah-ah. This man." Kai pointed himself by his index finger. "Has no lady." Kai received a scoffed by Yoona.

"Then go out and date for godsake. Many crazy fangirls are waiting for you. Pfft." Yoona smirked at him as she punched his arm.

"Ouch~ You are so violent." Kai said as he held his left arm then it.

"Sorry, my bad~" Yoona let her tounge out as she continously punched his arm beside her. Then suddenly, Kai faced Yoona then he leaned to her forward.

"One more punch and I'm gonna kiss you~" Kai said as he leaned his face forward to Yoona. "I'm serious~" He said as he moistened his lips and slowly leaned his face again until they can feel their deep breaths. Yoona can feel her cheeks became hot then flustered into slight red, she can feel her heart pounding very fast.

"Y-yo-you? Yo-u a-ree-e threat-ing me huh?" Yoona's word become stuttered then she stood up while Kai leaned back to his normal place. "Don't tr-try me. I'm go-gonna pu-punched you-your fa-ce." Still again, stuttered. Yoona mentally facepalm herself.

 

 

Silence filled again inside the room.

 

 

"Uhh..? You le-left so-some-thing last ni-night. I-I ha-have to gi-give it ba-ck. Wa-wait he-re." Yoona hurriedly ran upstairs leaving the famous man alone, dumbfounded. When she made it to her bedroom, she pinned herself at the wall. What's wrong with him? What's wrong with...me? Why am I feeling like this? Why... Why? Andwae... He is famous. I'm just... here working in a magazine company as a director? Andwae... 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Kai stood up from his seat then ruffled his hair in confusion as if he can't think straight. Dammit! Why did I do that? I... I didn't mean to do that, huh? I'm not here for this. I'm here for hiding. But... why is this? What is this feeling? He thought as he placed his hand on his chest. Do I....? 

 

 

I must protect her.

 

 

 

Yoona just came down after few minutes from her bedroom. "Here's your cardigan." Yoona said with her blank face as she handed over the black cardigan to him. "You may now leave. I think you're safe now." Kai took the cloth out of her hands then he nodded. "They will gonna be here soon. Leave now before they catch you up here." Yoona said in monotone.

"Okay. Bye." Kai was about to proceed to the front door but suddenly, "Ahh!" Yoona slipped on the floor, caused by the wet floor. Luckily, Kai catched her in his arms before she fell. 

"Aigoo. Aishh, how did it become wet?" Yoona said then she faced upward. She realized that they were close this time as they can feel their deep breaths coming from their mouth. She can sense that how Kai held her, and how he catched her. Yoona stared at him. His eyes, down to nose, then to his y lips. His y lips that all women loves. She can feel butterflies inside her stomach.

 

Kai sensed it too. Kai studied her facial feature for a moment. From her doe-like eyes, down to her nose, then to her beautiful pink lips. He can't deny the fact that she looks like a doll. Beautiful. Director Im? Why? You should be become a model not this... He thought.

 

Their feet hadn't changed for a moment and they still remained their 'awkward' position. Then, Kai had an urged to kiss her, so does Yoona. Inch by inch, they're moving closer to capture their lips. Slowly and slowly then... the sound of a door cracked open.

 

 

"Yoona?!" Mrs. Im came in the picture as she opened the door, interrupted the romantic scene. The couple gasped then they quickly stood back "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to your... 'romantic' scene."

"E-e-omma? Where's a-appa?" Yoona asked while she fixed herself.

"I'm here. Uh... hey, who are you?" Mr. Im came in the scene before he asked the handsome man behind his daughter.

"Yoona, care to explain what did I saw?" Mrs. Im demanded her daughter. "Yeobo, I just saw a romantic scene as I opened the door." Mrs. Im said as she faced her husband behind her.

"Jjinja?! Hm... Some people says, Love is an open door." Mr. Im said then the two youngsters, Yoona and Kai both facepalmed themselves infront of Im parents.

 

"ANDWAE!!!" The two said it in unison loudly.

 

 

Do I sound like Frozen? *ugh* Never mind, let's continue. -Theaismyname, the author.

 


 

At Lotte Department - office:

 

"Miss Seo, Congratulations! Your presentation is wonderful. As always, you are very remarkable." Mr. Kwang said as he plastered a smile on his face while reaching his hand to Seohyun, offering a handshake.

"Thank you very much Mr. Kwang." Seohyun said as she reached her hand to his to have their handshake. Then his boss went to his desk then sat on an office chair.

 

"I have no doubts at your work. Everything's cleaned and settled. I really,really appreciate your determination. As in you really put your heart on papers, if you know what I mean. You seems uh.. dedicated? Like that... And oh, you really tried your best."

"Ah.. neh. Kamsahamnida." Seohyun bowed 90 degrees while her heart become fluttered at his words.

"Well Seohyun, since you are getting 'big' in this company, or a 'star' in this office, I will assign to you this special assignment to you." Seohyun took her memo pad and a pen, ready for his order to jot down. "Are you ready?"

"Neh. I am ready sir." Seohyun smiled at her boss.

 

 

"I'll send you to States. Los Angeles, California. And your job is to meet Mr. Scott at LA Industries. He is the co-director of LA Industries and he wants a partnership in our company. I want you to assure and convince them."

"Los Angeles, California?" She asked again while jotting down.

"Exactly."

"When?"

"Uhm... how about next 2 weeks? Or early September if you want? I.. I'll contact Mr. Scott as soon as possible. Is this special assignment okay to you?" Mr. Kwang smiled while he shifted his seat on his chair.

"Absolutely. It's okay sir. I will never let you down, sir." Seohyun grinned as she said. As if she wants to jump in happiness after she heard the said place.

"Very good. As soon as you get back, I will promote you. And you will become my co-director. Okay, you may go now."


 

At Kwon's residence - Los Angeles, California:

 

Yonghwa is at the mansion's small library, reading some books and newspapers inside while drinking his hot coffee. After awhile, a maid went inside then towards to Yonghwa. "Young master, you have a letter." A maid handed over the white envelope to him.

"Thank you." Yonghwa said then the maid left the room.

 

 

Yonghwa removed the seal of the envelope then he picked the pink portion inside. He unfold it and began reading it.

 

 

Dear Yonghwa,

Hello oppa~ You are asking me how am I doing? Oppa~ I'm doing fine. Jebal~ Don't worry about me. Keke~ How about Grandpa? Eunhye-unnie? Its a relief to say that they are doing great.

Oppa, I really, really miss you alot. I always thinking about you always. And I always looking at our picture. Hehe~ I miss those times, those times that we spent together.

 

And oppa, I have a good news. I will go there on early September. Well, my boss assigned me a special assignment. Then after I go back to Seoul, he will promote me as a co-director so I have to do well. Isn't great, oppa?

 

 

Oppa, I can't wait to see you again~ I love you. Reply neh? Ppaliya~~

 

Your yeoja,
Seo Joo Hyun

 

 

After Yonghwa read the letter, he put it on his chest. I can't wait to see you. He thought while he plastered a smile on his face, as if he wants to jump in excitement. After I read your letter, it seems like you are here again. 

 


Author's note: Woot! I update again! :) So here, I added some YoonKai moments here. Hehe how was it? Keke~ 

Well, YoonKai's side story will be publish here soon. The style is still look the same as this. And its romcom :)))) Don't worry, I'll put the link of the story here as soon as I update :)

Fame - YoonKai (Enchanted's side story) take note of that ^^

Leave a comment neh? Upvote is highly appreciated too ^^ 

Aww, I smell ending :( 9 more chapters to go 

 

Subbies, please don't go T.T (I just lost a subbie and I felt *pang* here in my chest, so its.. yeah.) 

Whoever you are, I'm sorry if I didn't meet your expectation. I'll try my best ^^