Believe

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Author's POV:

Yonghwa hurried himself to his bedroom after he left Ellie at their mansion's living room. He closed the door behind him then he ruffled his hair as he threw himself on the bed. 

 

That was not her first time Ellie confessed her feelings but twice. That was the second time she confessed her feelings again. 5 years ago, before he fly to Seoul, Yonghwa came to Chan's residences to have his farewell. After Yonghwa said 'goodbye' to her, Ellie stopped his tracks then she said those 3 words; I love you. Ellie repeated her words again as she backhugged Yonghwa. Instead his response, Yonghwa freed from her grip and left without a single word.

 

For Ellie's point of view, Yonghwa is her everything. Ellie loves Yonghwa ever since they were young. They were a playmates in California. Eventually, Ellie realized her feeling. Ellie become head over heels to Yonghwa.

 

But for Yonghwa, Ellie is just a friend. Yonghwa always treat Ellie just like her own sister. He can't see Ellie in a special way.

 

I'm sorry. I just can't love you. I just love you just like my own sister. He thought as he faced the ceiling with his arm on his head. He didn't meant to break her heart. He is just honest about his true feelings for her because his heart is already at Seohyun's prpoerty.

 

 

Yonghwa rested for a minute inside his bedroom then he left the room. He even asked the maid walking infront of him. "Uhm... Is Ellie still there?"

"The visitor, Young master?" 

"Yes."

"Oh... She left."

"Did she say anything?"

"Aniyo Young master. I just saw her crying as she left here in this mansion. Wae? Did something happen?"

Yonghwa heaved a sigh before he spoke. "N-nothing. You can go on now, thanks." Then the maid left the scene to continue her job.

 

 

Yonghwa went downstairs. He realized that he needs a company right now. So, he went to the living room, dialed the desired telephone number then he waited until the receiver spoke. "Hey hyung~ Ah.. It's me, Yonghwa. Uhm.. Hyung~"

"What is it hyung?" Said the other line.

"I just need a little company here. Would you mind if I drop by to your place?"


 

Early August - 1989

 

Afternoon at Seoul National Hospital:

 

"Uhm... Miss Seo. According to the monitor that I've seen, you have a small crack on your coronal structure. Is there any particular reasons? I mean, have you got involved in some kind of accident?" Dr. Yoon Bora asked her patient as she sitted on her office chair with the desk infront.

"Uhm... 12 years ago. I got into a car accident." Seohyun answered her doctor infront of her who is jotting down her notes. "And.. went to a 4-month coma. I suffered amnesia back 12 years ago."

"Must be 12 years ago." Dr. Yoon said as she face down. "So, you got this crack from the impact. Well, one of the main cause of amnesia is the brain damage. What did your previous doctor say so about this?" She asked then she cleared .

"She said my memory will regain slowly between 6 to 10 months after the coma. She also said that it was a miracle because I can easily recognized my surroundings. I got confuse at first, had a headache before but now I feel great." Seohyun smiled as she shifted her seat.

"Confuse and serious headache can be normal at first. Are you sure? Well, 12 years ago and just like you said. You feel great. Miss Seo, how long did your memory became fully regain?"

"Between those 6 to 10 months." Seohyun answered.

"As I can see, you'd gotten just like a Retrograde amnesia. But don't worry, Its good than I thought."

"Thanks." Seohyun smiled.

"So you're doing great. I can see it.  Your brain is doing well. Here's the images. Responsive brain is a good sign and its very important." Dr. Yoon smiled as she handed over the CT Scan and ultrasound to Seohyun.

 

 

"I have one question Dr. Yoon."

"What is it Miss Seo?" A doctor shifted her seat as she put her arms on her desk.

"Doc, I don't know how to say this but... they said I can easily recognized the surroundings, the people that I met, the stuffs and things. Everything went normal Doc. But I can't remember the day before I got into an accident. Is Science can do anything about my condition right now? Doc, I always kept wondering."

Dr. Yoon became silent at this moment then she heaved a sighed. "Do you mean that, everything became perfect and normal but the day before you had an accident? Still remains as your mystery?" Dr. Yoon raised her eyebrow while Seohyun just sighed then nod.

"Amnesia is a loss of memory and it can be temporarily. In your condition, your memory partially lost due to the great impact of the accident. We can't tell how great is the impact was. And its been 12 years ago yet you haven't still regain the day before the tragic, hm?" Seohyun remained silent then Dr. Yoon goes on.

"Do you still think you are not suffering amnesia anymore? Miss Seo, the records and your brain condition is good. But after I heard it from your mouth... You didn't suffer a Retrograde amnesia.. Its a..."

"Tell me what is it Doc."

 

 

Silence filled inside the room.

 

 

 

"It is called a Lacunar Amnesia. You have this type of amnesia since 12 years ago after you got hit by a car. Lacunar Amnesia is a loss of memory about one specific event. It is a kind of gap between your memory. This is what you are right now, Miss Seo. I'm sorry for being a frank right now."

"Doc, Is there a cure?" Seohyun's watery eyes formed as she spoke.

"Miss Seo." Dr. Yoon put her hand to Seohyun's. "I'm sorry... Lacunar Amnesia is one of the most complicated type of amnesia. It means..."

"It means I will never regain the memory back?"

"I-I'm sorry.."

 

Silence filled inside the room.

 

"Doctor, I gotta go. Thanks." Seohyun stood up from her seat then leaves the doctor inside stunned.


 

 

Seohyun went home straight then to her bedroom. She already got eaten her dinner outside after the appointment. All she can do right now is to have her shower, changed into a pajamas then threw herself on the bed. 

 

All she can do right now is to reminisce the beautiful ones. The past that they've cherished together with Yonghwa. She smiled as she remember they were in Han river, eating together, how did they spend each other. There is a part of their being together is that Yonghwa always by her side, treating like his own queen.

 

She went to her desk, opened it then she saw the pictures. As she can see, they even shared in a one picture just like Yonghwa and Seohyun doing their aegyo together, Yonghwa kissed her cheek, kissed her forehead and many more.

 

Seohyun chuckled as she saw Yonghwa in a picture, doing a cute poses like pouting and flashing his v-sign or peace sign. Oppa is cute when is pouting. Seohyun thought as her tears drooling all over her face while she kept flipping it one by one.

 

Oppa, I miss you. What should I do right now? My doctor said I will never remember you. And I'm not sure if the one you are looking for is me. Oppa, what if the girl is not really me? Or what if one time, I fully regained the memory again but.... its not really happened between us? Would you leave me?

 

Seohyun is being half-hopeless after her appointment. But she made a promise. She will never give up. 

 

Its funny because I still love you even though I don't have an idea about us before. I just don't know since you start entered in my life, my heart pounds like crazy and it'll gonna be explode. After that I met you, I felt so very enchanted at that time. I always looking for your loveliest smile. Your smile is the loveliest thing that I've ever seen.

 

 

I have no idea what I'm doing when we were still not yet together. I always thinking about you. I have no idea about these butterflies inside my stomach, sleepless nights, thinking of you or etcetera its just extremely crazy. I'm now concern about you right now. I don't know. I just love you. You is the meaning of my love, Yonghwa. 

 

 

 

Now, I want to try new things to be with you again instead looking back or just reminisce.

 

 

Seohyun loves Yonghwa even though he is the mystery of her life. She loves him because he become the one of her part. She loves him even though she can't remember the whole past. Believe in the power of love. - Theaismyname, the author.

 

 

Author's note: Hi :) Hope you like the update :)

And aigoo! 10 more chapters to go and its about to end *sniff sniff* 

HEY! MORE. TWISTS. TO. COME. *breathe in, breathe out* SO BEWARE! I SUGGEST YOU TO STAY TUNE~ DON'T WORRY, IT'LL BE FUN :) I PROMISE! 

Hey, don't forget to leave a comment. Upvote is highly appreciated :)

This chapter is very meaningful right? 

Bora from Sistar is hot ^^