Have you?

Enchanted (HIATUS)

In Ellie's diary:

 

 

"Why? Why is it need to be like this?"

 

 

"I was suddenly became mad and hurt after I found out that he love someone else. I was hurt back then. Why he didn't chose me? We knew each other for so long since we're still kids. I'm the one who always comforted him when he cries, protecting him from the bad guys, I was with him through joys and laughters. But, he is still thinking me as his friend."

 

 

"I think I'm going crazy. Even Jonghyun, my greatest friend left me too. But, it's my fault because I didn't cherish his advices or should I say, all his advices. It's my fault because I didn't listen to him."

 

 

"He's right. I always hope for the impossible things. Like, hoping Yonghwa will love me too but too bad, I failed. He's right because, I didn't took care of myself because of Yonghwa. And because of that, I always make my parents worry. He's right because, I put also myself in miserable. He's right because, I hold onto the things that make me shout in pain."

 

 

"Now for Seohyun, funny because we still haven't met each other but my blood really boils since she's Yonghwa's girlfriend. I think... I think I forgot the meaning of peace of mind, right? The word that I didn't value much. I don't know... I just... Well, there is a part of me that holding grudges on her. Or was it because I'm jealous? Envious? Because she's lucky enough to have him? Because it's unfair? And well it seems.... they really, really loved each other. I can see the way they intertwined each other's hand, the way they looked at each other, the way they smiled, the way they talked.... Their actions... I saw it. I'm just being honest for what I saw in that picture but I felt something heavy inside, something hit me in a great impact, then I felt a great pang on my chest."

 

 

"But the day after I met her, I heaved a sigh in defeat. I lose inside the battlefield. When Yonghwa said that he loves someone, I didn't shout 'okay, I give up!' nor I didn't put my hands in a surrender. I stood up and fight for him because I love him so much. And... because I'm so stupid in love, I just kept holding on. But now, I realized that... I should feel even a slight of self-pity first. I should be pity on myself because of all the misfortunes and sorrows that I suffered because of my stupidity." 

 

 

"Yes, I thought of revenge. I was thinking of how should I win his heart. But, If I win because of the revenge, what it'll be the effect? Will it make me happy? If I can do all the things that I want, should I still hope for Yonghwa... for coming back?"

 

 

"You know, I'm not really a bad person.... nor even a wicked. Loving him is an accident. I just.... love him and I really fight. Because of love, I learned to fight like a heroine. I repeat diary, I love him but why? Why is it to be the wrong person? I'm getting too much.... I asked for too much. I have many regrets because of love."

 

 

"Funny, I always care for that WRONG TREE. A tree who give a first ripest apple to someone... and that someone still got a seed."

 

 

"2 bestfriend that I only have... I lost them. But to befriend Seohyun especially in a company, it will be my first time. But how? Honestly, when she smiled at me, all the burdens inside became easy, some of them were flew from inside of my mind. I mean, it's my first time someone who took their chance for smiling at me besides my family and Mr. Scott. It's just been a while because I lived here in America without something bright. It's just feel great than I thought. I have no friends inside the company though."

 

 

"Seohyun and I are the same. We fell in love to a same person. But the difference is, she's lucky."

 

 

"I'm not the Ellie Chan anymore. I'm not the Ellie Chan who always brings joys and laughters. Ellie Chan who always positive no matter what happens became hopeless. I've had enough. I didn't wish for this kind of life... living in a miserable way."

 

 

"Diary, do I have to let go? I'm so guilty for the things that I have done. If I let go, will the old Ellie Chan be back again?"

 

 

Ellie closed her diary after she wrote those last words. She placed her pen on the desk beside the blue, embroidered book then began to patted her own diary, her own precious possession. "I wish for after all these things, I have to sleep soundly for the first time in forever. I'm always hoping for the night to be in peace. Just one night."

 

 

Diary, have you ever sleep with a broken heart?


 

Author's POV:

 

At Kwon's residence:

 

"Seohyun-ah!" Yonghwa backhugged Seohyun while drinking a glass of water, became shrieked after she felt a warm hug by her love. "Good morning, babe." Yonghwa kissed Seohyun's cheek, still wrapping his arms to her.

"Oppa, you scared me." Seohyun pouted as she brought down her glass then spun around to face Yonghwa as she held his hands on her waist. "Good morning, oppa." She faced Yonghwa with brightening eyes while the latter wore his blank face after his smile went dissappeared. "What's with the face, oppa? Is there something bothering you?" Seohyun asked while she put her hands on his shoulders as she squinted her eyes with her concern-look face.

Yonghwa came back to his senses after he heard a question came from , he shook his head and smiled as he mouthed 'I'm okay' to Seohyun. While the latter just nod and pat Yonghwa's head. "So, what's for breakfast? What do you want to eat?" Yonghwa said after Seohyun released from the hug then she sits on a wooden chair at a dining room.

"What do you think of Ellie-ssi? She looks nice by the way but... the thing you dragged me away from her its some kind of a bad impression." Seohyun began the subject. I took it as she didn't heard my question. Yonghwa thought. 

"Uhm... y-yeah... I know her, Seohyun." His tone seems cold. 

Seohyun's eyes became bulged after she heard Yonghwa for what he said. "Wait what? H-how come I didn't know? Since when?"

"Diapers." Yonghwa simply just said as if uninterested. He sits on a wooden chair beside Seohyun as he crossed his arms. Seohyun just nod as she gets what he meants.

"B-but... I thought of you guys are completely strangers." Seohyun chuckled. "What's going on? You're not missing your old friend?"

"Friend?"

"Yeah, oppa... Friend."

"I don't know... Uhm.. Uh..... I guess so... I gues not... I don't know." Yonghwa smiled as he faced Seohyun then rubbed her hair.

 

"So what's for breakfast? We still haven't eaten--------" Yonghwa's line was interrupted by a doorbell. A signal which means someone's outside, a visitor perhaps.

"Oppa? I think you have a visitor?" Seohyun said.

"Hm? With who?" Yonghwa rose up from his seat then proceeds to the front door at their living room. He heaved a sigh as he opened a door. A petite figure popped up from nowhere. He rolled his eyes then he asked the figure with his cold tone. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't be harsh infront of your visitor. I'm just here paying the Jung family a visit." 

"Ellie.... Really?" Yonghwa's tone still cold as the door still widely opened.

"I brought a cake, waffles and pancakes... for you guys." Ellie's spine shivered because of the tone. Suddenly, Yonghwa felt his stomach growled as he held his stomach after he saw the food brought by Ellie Chan. "Don't be like that infront of me, dongsaeng. Your mouth seems watering. Here, take it." Ellie said as she handed over the foods to Yonghwa. "Dongsaeng-yah! Go and feed your girlfriend for God sake!" Ellie smiled to Yonghwa while the latter just took it.

"It seems you are the answer in my question. Thanks noona." Yonghwa let Ellie inside then he closed the door.

"No problem. Now, where is she?" Ellie smiled to Yonghwa. The latter went into silent mode. "Dongsaeng, I'm not here for a war. Honestly, I went here for paying you guys a visit and..... bidding farewell."

"Noona? You're leaving?" 

Ellie Chan just nod. "Hm-hm. And I want to meet Seohyun again, for the second time and for the last time." Ellie Chan smiled brightly.


Author's note: OMG! Its been a few weeks since I updated this story. First of all, I'm sorry for the late late update. Thing just got busy these days. (College life tho) 

I've been realized this, taking a medical course is very, very challenging. (Medical Technologist are the busiest person alive they said.). So, if there's someone will take up a medical course, be sure you have a plenty of sleep. *bows*

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter! I, Thank you.