Tour plan

Enchanted (HIATUS)

 

Seohyun's POV:

At Seo's residence

"Good morning!" I greeted as I went downstairs from my bedroom.

"Hi! Good morning too!" Sulli said. Sulli is my 18-year-old cousin as she placed some placemats, plates and water glasses on a dining table.

"Hmmm.... What's for breakfast?" I asked to my cousin.

"Uh.. Bacon, Fried egg and some Pancakes. Unnie, I did it all of these!" Sulli said.

"Ohh... Really?"

"Yes. I hope these will deserves your attention. Hehe! I cooked them with all of my heart."

"Aigoo!" As I punched my cousin's head slightly then I laughed.

"Ouch! Hey! What was that for?" She half-shouted while her right hand is on her head.

"Nothing! I am just proud of you." I smiled.

"You... Really?"

"Yes, I am. Uhm.. By the way, where's mom and dad?"

"Oh.. They went to the restaurant for a minute to check. And I heard them they want to improve the restaurant since its getting 'in demand' right now. And hey, aren't you working this day?" Well, our house was pretty near from the restaurant. Just a few more blocks away.

"I say 'Wow!' for the restaurant and 'No' for you."

"Why not?"

"Well, I have some piles of paperworks to check and maybe I have to go work later on afternoon shift. I asked mom for that last night."

"I'll go with you."

"Okay. Sure." I smiled at her.

"Hey! I met Jung Enterprises' grandson!" Sulli said.

"The who?" 

"Duh?! Jung Yong Hwa. You don't know him?"

"Ahhh.... Well, I think I barely see him on TV." My cheeks flustered into slight red and I bowed my head to hid my face since she's a liitle bit taller than me.

"And yeah, he almost forgot his wallet yesterday at his table. Good thing I immediately returned that to him."

"That's good." As I remembered about yesterday, the moment I met him. Oh shucks! My cheeks...Its getting hotter. Its getting redder and redder I think.

"Unnie! You're red! What happened? Are you sick?" she touched my face with her bare hands then to my forehead. "Unnie, you're so hot."

"Thank you." Oops.. I said.

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing." 

"Let's eat. Now. And get some rest." 

"I'm fine."

"No. You're not."

 

 

Err... Okay.

 


 

 

 

Yonghwa's POV:

At Jung's residence

"Good morning Grandpa! Noona!" I said before I kissed them on cheek.

"Good morning!" They said in unison.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked

"Pancakes and waffles. Come! Join us and eat!" Eunhye said as she giggled.

"So, Eunhye-ssi, my dear." Grandpa called my sister.

"Yes, Grandpa?" Eunhye said.

"You'll be staying here in 3 months?" My grandpa asked.

"Yes. So, I have to spent all of my time with you. I really, really, really missed you all! I missed Seoul too." Eunhye smiled as she took a bite of her food. "Mmm... This is really good."

"Noona still love pancakes, I see that." I said.

"My number one favorite!" She said as she continue dug in her breakfast. "By the way, since I'm here in Seoul right now, I have to roam here around also. I want to meet some new friends. 2 years ago is my last time I went here, right? And yeah, I did met some people around here. But I don't know if they're still... you know... remember me." She laughed. "And hey! Yonghwa show us around here with Grandpa! Grandpa, come with us? Yonghwa will be our tour guide." She laughed again.

"Sure, Eunhye!" Finally, my Grandpa agreed.

"That's so very nice of you, Noona! Your tour guide. Huh? Great. Just great." Sulking mode activated. Poof!

"Your welcome, my dongsaeng! Hey, I heard about Seo's Italian Restaurant. They said that restaurant is really great. And their service too. Yonghwa-ssi! Do you know where it is? Let's go eat there together sometimes! Omo~ Can't wait." She clasped her hands. She seems excited.

Seo's Italian Restaurant.

That's right! That restaurant!

My eyes went wide as I heard that name of the restaurant. I froze. I almost did not touch my food for a moment. My heart beats faster. More butterflies in my stomach. It felt really......... strange.

"Yonghwa? Yonghwa? Hey!" Eunhye half-shouted as she poked my arm.

"Eh? Noona?"

"I've been calling your name in 10 times, my dongsaeng!"

"I'm sorry." I smiled apologetically.

"Hey! Stop fighting infront of my face! We are in the middle of our God's graces."

"We're sorry." Me and my sister said it unison.

"Uh-em. You didn't answer my question."

"What question?"

"Question #1: Do you know where it is? And Question #2: Is it okay to be our tour guide?"

"Yes, I know where it is." I smirked at her.

"And? How about your answer in Q#2?" She asked.

"Woman, I think I fell in love for your offer."

"I take that as a yes. You're hired."

"Fair enough."

"Now shut up and finish your fuel! After that, we may go! Let's eat lunch there!"

"Sure, Woman!"

 

 

This will be an exciting day!