Dear Seohyun

Enchanted (HIATUS)

Seohyun's POV:

Its been 1 week since Yonghwa left in Seoul. Also, It's been a week without him. At first, it's a week of pain to me but I have to be stronger, also for our relationship. He even once told me. "You have to be strong and brave whatever may comes. You have to be strong and brave because I love you and no one can stop us. Even earthquakes can't shake us and hurricanes can't break us. That's the way I love you."

 

He is my first love, my first boyfriend and my very first man that we encountered long-distance relationship. 

 

I always trust him because he loves me too. Before he left, he really proved to me how much I am to him. he really proved his sides, caring sides, loving sides, humble sides, funny bone sides, everything. He really treated me like a princess queen even though I'm not crown in the whole world, but crown in his world. 

 

Those 2 weeks. The story of us started 2 weeks ago. We met, we became friends, we fell in love, we are now together. I always believe in our relationship is still not the 'end' page of the book. Thus, I always believe in enchanted miracles.

 

The story has 3 parts. Beginning, middle and the one we always seeking for, the end. This is the beginning of our lives. This is only the beginning and we still don't give up. 

 

Next week, the strength hit me. With a dose of inspirations, he became the one.

 

I have to continue my life for him. Inspired by him.

 

I am happy now and feel inspired everyday. This is my happiness. My new happiness.


 

Late July - 1989

 

Our business became bigger and its getting for renovations. And hey, did I mention about Grandpa Jung before he left? Ah~ He is a great teacher. He really granted that he can teach us. Advices, options, markets, techniques. Everything about business. 

 

Grandpa Jung really mention some of his life. He used to be a professor in Business Administration in States before the Jung Enterprises was established. Now at the age of 65, he is a cool grandpa that I know. When I was young, I never met my grandfather, the two of them. Because they already died early. He became also the part of my life like my own grandfather.

 

My father, got his promotion in his company. From a brand manager to assistant manager. But someday, after our resto was renovated, he'll resign to help my mom.

 

This restaurant got its own commercial too. And Kai is the leading star in a commercial. Well, he is a celebrity. A famous celebrity and oops~ a model also at States. Since Kai is the actor, Yoona is the director this time. We know Yoona is the Assistant one before. She's now the director of her company. Because of her creativity in ads, her very well-spoken and an effective employee. She is a gem.

 

After the commercial was published, all his crazy fangirls began eating here. Thanks to Yoona and Kai. But speaking of this duo, there's something about them. In their eyes, quite awkward. Well anyway, I have no time to storytelling about this 'couple' because I didn't even know what happened and I wasn't there. Sometimes, Yoona these days, haven't say anything to me nor share a topic to me. One day, I'll find out why because I'm her bestfriend.

 

Back to the point. Little by little, my family became succesful after all those hardships. They are also happy because that's their happiness. If they are happy, I'm happy too.

 

But what about Yonghwa? How is he doing? How is he? Is he okay? The letters? He promised right?

 

These are the questions that making me worried.


 

At Lotte Department:

 

I went to Yonghwa's favorite restaurant named Sugar & Spices. It still my lunch tme and still wearing my uniform. This place is always making me comfortable. I always eat here and few employees here are recognized my presence here. They also considered me as their regular one. Whenever I eat here, It feels like I'm with Yonghwa and it's a kind of a relief because I have this feeling. A positivity.

 

"Good noon miss. Table?" A waiter asked me as he came toward.

"Just one. Thanks." I said then he gestured me to follow him to go to my table. As the waiter stopped, he handed the chair then he pulled it, gestured me to sit. Just like Yonghwa. I muttered.

"Here are the menus." The waiter said as he placed a menu to me on the table then left the scene. After few minutes, the waiter walked towards to me as he handed a tray. He placed the dish on the table then bowed, left the scene again.

 

I ordered Seafood pasta with potato mojos. Not sweet potatoes, okay? I can eat potatoes too. It's obvious.

 

As I dug in my food, I saw someone's coming. I saw a male familiar figure wearing a white coat who just come in then he saw me. He squinted his eyes as he fix his glasses on his eyes. "Oh~ Seohyun." He walked towards to me. As I expected, it's Cho Kyuhyun. "What are you doing here?"

"Eating. Can't you see?" I smirked at him. Its really obvious. "I thought you're smart. Its really obvious what I'm doing right now." I playfully grinned at him, like mocking him right now. I can see he is now settled on his seat infront of me.

"Hyah~ What kind of tone is that?" He chuckled as he gestured his hand for his order, It's like calling someone, a waiter I supposed. "One vanilla shake only." He said to the waiter then the latter nods then leaves.

"You know the menu?" I asked as I finished my plate then drink iced tea.

"Can't you see? I know the menu though I have no menu in my hands. It's obvious that I know." He smirked. 

"Uh-uh. Doctor boy is getting revenge. How's your work today? Internship, I suppose. That's close to the reality, right?"

"Things and stuffs are fine. Cute kids everywhere. Everything's fine, Ms. Seohyun who is in sarcastic tone today~" He nods as he spoke.

"Ahh~" I just said without another word.

"How 'bout you? How are you? Our last met were in Han river. I got so busy those days. I haven't see you again." He stated his reason. Then the waiter went again with the vanilla shake then put on the table. "Thank you." The waiter leaves the picture.

"I'm fine~ Inspired, I guess."

"Why?"

"Because even though we are far for each other. I'm still inspired, of course." I smiled as I replied. Then I can see his face. The smile on his face went dissappeard. More like a frown. Instead a response, he just nods. "You okay?"

"I'm great." He smiled again.

"Well if you really not okay, I expect you're not okay~ But its opposite. If you have problems, tell me right away okay?" I said as I patted his hand. I assured him with a smile. He tried to smile again as he fix his glasses onto his eyes.

 

There is something bothering him. I thought. I really, really can see to his eyes.


 

*knock knock*

"Come in." I said as I jotted something on papers. Then a door cracked open as the male visitor reveal himself. "Oh~ Minhyuk?"

"Miss. Are you sure you are going to have an appointment to neurologist? Her name is Dr. Yoon Bora at Seoul National Hospital. I talked to her already. She says she'll gonna check up you on tomorrow." My secretary stated as stood infront of me.

"Yes. What time?"

"2-4 pm is okay." Minhuk smiled at me.

"Thanks. Anything else so far?"

"Oh~ here. You have a letter." Minhyuk handed to me the white envelope.

"Thank you~" I said with a smile as I got the letter. "You can leave now."

"Kamsahamnida." Minhyuk said as he bowed 90 degrees then leaves the room.

 

Yes, I am going for an appointment tomorrow. But no one knows except to my secretary. To my family, I haven't told anyone of them. For me, I have to go and see it all by myself. They already know what happened to me last time. But this time, I want to know more about myself.


 

As I picked the portion inside, unfold it and I expect it is a letter. I read it and here it says.

 

Dear Seohyun,

Hello jagiya~ How are you doing? Me? oh~ I'm doing fine here at States. Haraboji is... well, good. He can follow doctor's prescriptions. Eunhye is with his boyfriend named Daniel Hwang. I met Daniel, he is a good-looking boy and gentle to my sister. I bet he will be my brother-in-law soon.

Did you miss me? Jagiya~ I miss you too. I wish I can teleport to see how you are doing. I wish I can kiss you and hug you here. I really, really miss you jagiya~ You said you are not a baby anymore but~ you are always be my baby~ 

I'm so sorry because those days I haven't wrote you letter because of hectic schedule that I have with grandpa. Hope you understand neh?

I love you Seohyun. Reply immediately okay? Response ppaliya~ I really miss you. I love you. I love you. 

Note: This is not the last letter you'll receive. 

 

Your namja,

Jung Yong Hwa

 

Yonghwa, forever the cheesy man that I know. I always wanted to have a teleporting too. I miss you too. I thought as I kissed the letter. 

 

Author's note: Hi *le waves* Sorry for the late update because I'm doing some requirements for college. Yes, I'm an incoming freshman. Hope you liked the update btw :) So, how is it? Happy 97 subbies :)

Thanks for upvoting!

marquez

 

And oh, for my wonderful unnie annabelle7, Hope you liked love it :)